Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Chiyaki smiled, hearing the satisfying pained groan Angel made as her knee drop hit. She still felt a little bad that it was able to hit mostly because Angel was currently blinded, but the feeling didn't last. Still, no mercy on the battlefield, right? She couldn't relent now, it'd be more insult to Angel than helpful.

"Where are you going buddy?" Seeing Angel trying to crawl off to recover, Chiyaki crawled toward her as well. With Angel as damaged as she was, Chi could give the girl a good beating before finishing her off. Hopefully that knee drop did a good amount of damage to keep her opponent helpless. "C'mere, I wanna' give you something." She said, reaching out to grab Angel by the legs and pull her back toward her.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Muddy Melee Debut (Chiyaki vs. Angel Wing)

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Angel groaned still but the pain was starting to fade, slowly but surely Angel's body would recover to fight back hopefully she could get the time to recover. Even though angel wanted time to recover she knew she wont get it, looking back she saw Chi crawling after her. " Oh um I'm just going for a crawl don't mind me-yah!" Her foot was caught by the street fighters hand and would pulled back to her

. " No- No you can keep what ever you want to give me." Angel said as she tried to roll over and slap her free foot on chi's face. "Get back!" She yelled hopefully hit little kick caught chi by surprised and would send her back for a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:36 pm

"Gah!" Angel's kick definitely surprised Chiyaki, but she wasn't going to let go just yet. She had taken harder hits in underground fights. Granted, it still hurt a bit. "No way buddy lemme' show you how I treat my new friends~" She said, the deadly intent in her tone contrasting the cheery expression on her face. She'd begin to pull Angel toward her before grabbing her head and rubbing it in mud, which would be followed with a few hard punches to the side of her face for good measure and maximum pain and humiliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:26 am

Angel Growled when she couldn't get Chi to back away with her kick, the girl was tough Angel will give her that. Being pulled back her head was pushed into the mud and rubbed into it, Angel would flail her hands around wildly but then stopped knowing that wont do anything and cause the punches to the side of the face dazed her a tad bit. With Chiyaki ontop of Angel's back the former martial artist was in a bind since she wouldn't be able to fight back much unless she got her off.

Angel tried to think of a way ot get Chi off her, after a few more hits the girl tried grabbing Chis arm to as it pulled back and pull her back down to the mud but she didnt know if he had enough leverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:54 am

Seeing Angel flailing around in panic brought a smile to Chiyaki's face. Not so much out of sadism or cruelty, but from the rush she was getting from the fight, and the fact that she had a huge advantage at the moment. Her first match was going pretty well. Now... just gotta' either get her to submit, knock her out, or pin her. "C'mon Angel, you can put up more of a fight than this!" She teased, giving her opponent a few more punches. She hidn't have long to feel victorious though, as Angel soon grabbed onto of her. 

"What?" A moment later she was being pulled down into the mud with Angel. "No!" Chiyaki started pulling against Angel, trying to free her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 pm

The punches hurt quite bit and Angel could feel the effects of them getting to her she didn't know how long she would last. She was grateful she was able to pull Chi down into the mud and saw how she was trying to free her self. Holding onto her arm angel tried to put her in an arm bar placing her legs around Chi's arm and ontop of her torso. " Aww whats wrong buddy don't you want play some more?" Angel teased as she tired to put strain on the street fighters arm.

Angel my be able to hold Chi's arm for abit but she was not much of a submission person so she didn't know if her hold was right or if it was working.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:56 am

"Ahh!" The strain on Chiyaki's arm soon turned to pain as it was pulled by her opponent. It wasn't an expertly done armbar by any means, but it sure as hell hurt. "Let go!"She cried out, shaking her head as she tried to suffer through the pain. It wasn't like Angel was trying to rip her arm off, but it was still a bitch to deal with. There weren't exactly any ropes around in a mud match, so she'd have to tough it out and hope Angel would let go after awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Anegels sloppy arm bar seem to be doing the trick as she saw how much Chiyaki was in pain, However Angel didn't had a good enough grip and was bad at submissions so after a few minutes the girl lost her hold on Chi. "Dam I should really work on my submission moves from now on." Angel sighed as she would roll away to get a good distance between her and the street fighter, She wanted to play it safe since she needed some time to recover from those punches which were still having abit of an affect on her when she grabbed her head in pain after she got away.

After a few seconds of tending to her head the former martial artest tried to get on her feet with out slipping to badly and looked at her foe." Had enough buddy?" Angel ask even though she knew the answer already. wiping the mud off her face be for looking at Chiyaki the girl got ready for almost what ever she has planed.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Chiyaki started tending to her arm once Angel let go. She could still move her arm around, but damn was it sore. Thank god that hold wasn't well placed or the damage might had been really bad. That was a close one. She thought, sitting up. She looked to Angel and noted her recovering as well.

"Hehe, you wish!" She replied, staggering to her feet. At this point the mud was all over her body, and dragging her down a little from all the extra wet weight on her shirt now. I know I'm not the fastest, but this is just gonna' way me down, so... She gave a smirk and started to take her shirt, much to the crowd's excitement as they began cheering. "Alright Angel, I'm about to send you mud-hell!" She threw her shirt aside, now just in her shorts and her bra. It was a lighter load now and a bit easier to move in at the cost of being a little shameless, but whatever. "Now..." She rose her fists and gestured for her opponent to attack her. "Come at me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Angel looked at Chi as she tended to her arm as she thought her submission moves really needed work. rolling her shoulders again Angel felt abit tensed must of been from all the beatings she took from the girl. "heh I figured as much." Angel sighed seeing the gangster get onto her feet and then to the excitement of the crowd and Angel's surprise took off her shirt. Angel smirked thinking Chi did look very sexy in just her bra and shorts but shook any hentai related thoughts out of her head.

"well I hope you don't mind but I'm going to drag you with me to this mud hell!" Angel yelled getting into a fighting stance as she looked Chi dead on befor walking over t the girl with one hand out infront of her and the other tucked into her side. Angel was secretly tensing up her hand that was out infront since it would look like shell attack with her hand tuck to her side but that wasn't her plan her plan was to get Chi focus on her tucked in hand while her other hand delivers a powerful blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next