by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Purrfect...

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Purrfect... - Page 5 Empty Re: Purrfect...

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:20 am

Instantly, Eve let up on that toe and let go. "Don't worry, don't worry...I wasn't gonna twist too much. Or, I didn't mean to. Sorry." She smiles at Lapin genuinely to show that she was serious and it wasn't a trick.

The cat would grab that foot and muzzle it up to her face! "And I don't have just one...I am your captor, I do what I want....Within reason, of course."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:34 am

Once again relived by Eve's sudden apology Lapin just collapsed back onto the ground, only now was she realising how draining this night was going to be, both physically and mentally. The best she could hope for is that she would come out of this stronger, and that she would never have to undergo personal humiliation like this again.

"B-Because of the way you appear to be worshiping my feet its a little difficult to remember who is the prisoner here.." Lapin hummed to herself in an almost dreamy state, clearly soothed somewhat by Eve's gentle touching's.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:48 am

A defiant spark appears in her eyes. "Oh? Is that so? You think this is worshipping? Then what do you suppose this is?" Without another word, the cat takes a slow lick up the sole of the rabbit's foot. Afterwards, Eve would tighten her legs and grip around Lapin's leg so there was no escape

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:03 am

Suddenly snapping out of her dream like state Lapin came to the abrupt realisation of what she had actually just said, and probably within record timing she began to regret it.

"Ahhhmmm~" The rabbit quietly moaned as the cats sandpaper like tongue made its way across her foot, her face flushing bright red as it did, was she being.. Aroused by this..? Unable to deal with anything of a sexual nature it wasn't long before Lapin raised her hand and started rapidly slapping it against the ground. "M-Mercy.."

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Eve was not going to stop with just a lick. No way. "A lick isn't worshipping, you silly rabbit...." Eve continues to lick several more times up Lapin's foot. The cat would then state: "I know that me doing this doesn't show that I'm supposed to be the dominator, hut that doesn't matter to me at the moment. I just like seeing you like this, its adorable."

"Now, say that word again...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:48 am

With each lick being more tickly and oddly pleasurable than the last Lapin tried to bury her face into the carpet. Although being called adorable was technically a complement she felt as if it was undermining, she was supposed to be a great wrestler! When do you ever hear people call the wrestling greats adorable?!

Face only becoming more red as time went on Lapin couldn't help but give in to what Eve wanted. "M-Mercy..!" She pleaded for a second time whilst tapping her hand against the floor.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Eve found that with Lapin, she was able to subdue her with just a bit of thought and effort. But even then, she tool a bit of the cat's energy with having to hold hee down. She panted slightly as she let her own legs began unwrapping from Lapin's.

She smiles and sat up. Eve noticed how red Lapin was. "Oh? Did someone enjoying that a bit too much?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:16 pm

With Eve releasing her legs Lapin allowed them to drop to the ground with a muffled thud. Not seeing much of a point in getting up she just decided to stay down. It was getting quite late and she would have usually gone to bed far before now, but something told her she wasn't going to be allowed to sleep for some time.

"Mmmm~" She quietly moaned whilst attempting to muzzle her face further into the carpet, not wanting Eve to see how embarrassed she currently was.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:23 pm

With a grin, Eve stands up. She walks around to have Lapin's body facind her head first. "It seems you really did enjoy that...And that was a cute little moan you just made..." She lifts her foot up to tap Lapin's head.

"I don't think you should let me miss out on the pleasure..." She kept her foot in the air above Lapin, implying what she wanted.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Feeling something gently tap her on the back of the head Lapin leant upwards to check what it was. Looking slightly drowsy the first thing she saw was Eve's furry white foot elevated in front of her. It wasn't hard for her to tell what the seductive feline wanted. At least the humiliation hopefully couldn't get any worse than this.

Not wanting to defy her captor Lapin slowly released her tongue from the confines of her mouth before leaning forwards and gently running it along the underside of Eve's foot.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next