Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha Empty Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:46 am

Lili got ready backstage lacing up her standard wrestling attire. She tightened her grey and white corset top, and put on her silver pants with its accompanying belt. Lili then tried to build her confidence before the match reassuring herself that she could get a win here at AFW. Her debut match ended with a draw and she wanted to prove herself as a superior wrestler in this division. Her opponent already has been booked in more matches than her, and she had actually won 2 matches unlike Lili. Lili's pride refused to let that phase her, as she held her head high with confidence as she was about to enter the AFW arena.

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha Player10

Lili's entrance music "Pulses by Karmin" blasted through the speakers as the AFW announcer began to hype up the crowd.
AFW Announcer: "The following contest is a TABLES MATCH!! The only way to win the match is to break your opponent through a table. Break yourself through a table will not end the match. Introducing first from Monaco, LILI ROCHEFORT!!" The crowd cheered as Lili made her way to the ring. Lili walked down to the ring with a sense of superiority as she got to the apron she asked the ring announcer to pull the rope open for her to enter the ring easier. Once Lili was in the ring she went to her corner and awaited her opponent to make her entrance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha Empty Re: Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 am

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha Latest?cb=20130129161527

It was time for another match and Akiha was hype for it.  This time she would be facing Lili Rochefort, another rich girl just like herself.  There was one big difference between the two though, Akiha had won two matches while her opponent hadn't won a single match yet.  This meant she had experience on her side.  That being said, this was a type of match she had never done before, a table match.  Thus the raven hair wrestler shouldn't get to over confident.  In addition her opponent was also larger then her and had a weight advantage.  Thus this would probably be a tough match for her but that just made it all the better.  Akiha enjoyed back and forth matches more so then simple one sided ones where she just crush her opponent.

Then Akiha heard a knock on her door and before the person knocking could say anything Akiha would state that she was almost ready and would be there soon.  She decided to check her white leotard uniform, making sure that everything was in place.  After inspecting it and finding it to her satisfaction the raven hair wrestler would leave her locker room and make her way to the ramp, waiting for her theme song to play.

A few moments pass before Akiha heard her theme music play.  She then exited the ramp and made her way towards the ring.  Some of the fans applauded her but others booed her as she was starting to become a know heel, though Akiha didn't mind.  When she first joined she knew that the path of a heel meant getting booed, thus this reaction was to be expected.  The raven hair wrestler then made her way into the ring where she then looked at her opponent.  “Greeting, I am Akiha Kosha and I shall be your opponent.” stated the Japanese wrestler as she took a few step forward and offered her hand.

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha 3l9yoRWTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha AjbwxKgTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha DUhLLRtTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha CDNLQYlTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha Empty Re: Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:04 am

Lili stood in her corner as she watched Akiha make her entrance. Lulu heard the reaction from the crowd and thought that her opponent had made quite the reputation for herself in such a short time. Once Akiha entered Lili was able to get a good look at her attire, a white leotard. Lili had only seen one of Akiha's matches, but it was a no disqualification match. That match was more like a one-sides beat down. Lili knew to look out for Akiha's poison mist in the beginning.

Lili then saw Akiha approach her with an extended hand. Lili heard Akiha's statement and responded by shaking her hand in the center of the ring. "Hello, I am Lili Rochefort. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm glad to see you didn't bring poison mist to this gift." Lili said to Akiha as she shook her hand. Lili knew exactly what Akiha was capable of doing to her, and Lili had no intention of being dominated tonight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:42 am

Akiha couldn't help but to smirk at her opponent comments as her hand was shaken, it seemed her opponent had some good manners despite being a heel. “Well this is table match not a no disqualification match.  If I were to use my mist right now I would lose the match right away besides I need to change my tactics from time to time.  If I keep using the same tactics it makes me predictable after all.  Also its not actually poison, it called red mist and its similar to pepper spray” stated the raven hair wrestler as she observed her opponent.

This was the first time Akiha had meet someone that was a bit similar to her in the wrestler ring and thus she decide to tell her the code of honor that she followed.  “Seeing as we are both rich girls who are heels, I will tell you my code of honor before this match starts.  I don't attack before the bell rings and I stop after the bell rings.  I also don't throw insults and just because I cheat doesn't mean I take it personally.  I also don't use outside interference.  Now that I have told you that, what can I expect from you?  Or are you not at my level have to use those underhanded methods to match me?” stated Akiha as she was already trying to one up her opponent before the match had even started.  If her opponent didn't say anything or refused or even lied, then it meant that Akiha would have already won this prefight chat.

Tables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha 3l9yoRWTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha AjbwxKgTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha DUhLLRtTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha CDNLQYlTables Match: Lili Rochefort vs. Akiha Kosha CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:51 pm

Lili looked over her opponent as Akiha began to tell Lili about the red mist. Lili looked intrigued and then heard Akiha's reasoning for not using it. "Oh I see.I appreciate your strategy Miss Kosha. May the best woman win. Then Lili heard Akiha explain her honor code. Lili smiled and replied. "It's good to know that there is some honor among th rich. Your code of honor is actually quite similar to mine. With a few exceptions, I enjoy giving the audience a show when I wrestle, I may take a moment to appease the crowd, and I am not above using cheating. However, I only reciprocate cheating methods not start them. Other than that I think you'll find this match quite uncomfortable after I break you through a table." Lili fired back at Akiha in a battle of verbal one-upsmanship.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:42 pm

The raven hair wrestler simply listened to what her blond counter part had to say.  It seemed she was grateful that Akiha was not using the red mist, she also commented about her own code of honor and then how the match wasn't going to be comfortable since she was planning on breaking Akiha through a table. “Well, matches aren't suppose to be comfortable, they are suppose to be full of pain, endurance and hard work.  Also how do you plan on breaking me through a table when you still haven't won a match while I've won two. And lets say by some miracle that you somehow do, then I will return the favor later on and break you through two tables at once.” stated Akiha as she was now trying to out do her opponent in every way.  She waited to see how Lili would respond back to such comments before starting to go to her turnbuckle.  After all the match did need to start, the people came to see action, not two rich girls trying to outdo each other in verbal contest.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Lili was getting irritated with Akiha's taunts about her record here in AFW. Lili would glare at her opponent as she heard her go on about 1-upping her. Lili would respond by saying. "After this match, you and the AFW crowd will witness my first win. After this match Miss Kosha, you will understand why I am simply better than you." Lili said with confidence to Akiha as glared into her opponent's eyes ready to get the match started. The referee could literally feel the tension in air, as well as the atmosphere in the AFW arena was electric as each member of the crowd cheered for their favorite wrestler. The referee then rang the bell to start the match, and Lili would enter her fighting as she waited for Akiha to make a move. "Don't hold anything back. I want you to know I beat you at your best." Lili said as she awaited Akiha's move.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 am

It seemed that Akiha was starting to get to her opponent.  If she could keep this going and get her opponent a bit mad, that might throw Lili off her game and make her reckless, giving the raven hair wrestler an advantage.  The smaller size wrestler now waited in her corner for the bell to ring while her opponent made another comment about how she would win, though Akiha had already come up with a nice comeback that would surely get under her blond opponent skin.

As the bell rang, Akiha would make her way to the center of the ring with her arms stretch out, seeing if she could lock hands with her opponent to see who the stronger wrestler was.  “I never hold back and I expect you not to hold back either.  To hold back is to insult your opponent, AFW and wrestling in general.  Also care to have a test of strength or are you afraid that you might lose to me?” stated Akiha as she baited her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Akiha's taunts were definitely throwing Lili off her game. Lili was getting annoyed as it seemed Akiha had an answer for everything. Lili seemed a bit over eager to try and put Akiha in her place. Lili glared at Akiha as she heard the raven haired girl continue to go on. Lili was ready to fight, and she heard Akiha's challenge for a test of strength. "I will enjoy teaching you humility." Lili said with confidence as she raised her hand in the air signalling for a test of strength.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:44 am

Akiha was starting to feel confident, sure her opponent was bigger then her but she was easy to bait.  By the time the match was over she would leave her opponent confused and dumbfounded, not to mention also through a broken table.  The raven hair wrestler would now inch closer to her opponent trying to lock arms wit her blond opponent.  “Humility, I did lose my first match, I know all about humility.  Maybe you got hit in the head hard in the last match of yours, might want to get it check out.” said Akiha as she would try to lock hands while still mocking her opponent.  If successful she would attempt to see who was stronger before then attempting to kick her opponent in the gut.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next