by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Desperate Methods

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Desperate Methods - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperate Methods

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:32 pm

"I'm no Telemarketer. I am Kelly Conway. The American Hero. Friction World Cup Winner, Former Entropy Champion and your current AFW Friction World Champion... And I know who you are, Talia Wilson. Kelly said into the phone.

"I must say I'm a fan of your work in the past. What you used to do and who you used to be, I saw the things you did and know that you've had encounters with Taylor Parker in the past before but have never seemed to have a match with her before... I'd like to offer you a chance to get back at Parker after all these years and ruin something that she values very, very dearly... Her chance at regaining the World Title."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:45 am

For the first ten seconds Talia couldn't help but grin and shake her head. It sounded like one of those pre-recorded prank calls. Kelly's voice wasn't that whiny. She was a second away from hitting end call when her name suddenly came up. Her grin faded and she glared across the empty train platform.

Kelly's offer made Talia's grin return, but she laughed once and shook her head. "And how would I go about that? Don't you think I would've done that myself already if I could?" Talia asked bitterly. "In case you fast forwarded through my eight minute career recap video on espn, I'm not allowed in Friction anymore. Otherwise I would've taken her out myself by now." The last bit wasn't entirely true, but what difference did it make? She wasn't exactly fond of getting arrested.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:39 am

"Well... Im not really interested in Talia Wilson. But there is someone I know who ran amuck in Tension and Friction who is long gone by now. I'm quite the fan of her work. How ruthless she was. If you don't mind talking to her, maybe you could encourage her to come back and deliver just deserts to a woman who is undeserving of the Friction Title." Kelly muttered into her phone with sly whispers.

"She attacked one of my girls with a chain after losing the title. Now her and Nikolette Tessla are hounding me without just cause. It's... Frightening. Its not easy to compete for a Championship when people are holding unnecessary grudges.... But... Dark Angel is a much different story."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 am

"No just cause, eh?" Talia asked, not bothering to hide her grin.  The grin didn't last long, though, as soon the person Kelly was alluding to came up.  "Dark Angel," Talia said rather plainly.  It wasn't like the name was unexpected, Kelly had hinted to it just a few seconds before.  But it was odd to hear it after so long.  And even odder, it was weird to feel like someone actually wanted Dark Angel.

There was a long pause on Talia's end.  She looked off to her right at the approaching bullet train.  "What's in it for her?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 am

"Revenge." Kelly said simply. "She never got her chance, right? Right now is the best time. But now you won't be fighting an army alone either..." Kelly said into the phone slyly, grinning at the idea of using this woman and her past vendetta.

"She ended up marrying that guy you liked, right?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Talia never was any good at negotiating. It had been a lifetime ago since she liked Johnny, but it wasn't like the whole thing had blown over for her either. She'd gotten caught between the two Days of Our Lives stars and it more or less ruined her on people for awhile. Even after all this time she hadn't really forgiven the two for that. She moved on because it had been the mature thing to do, but it sure as hell wasn't what she wanted to do. And it helped that she had found someone to move on with...

...someone who she never really had a chance in the first place thanks to someone else at Taylor's stupid dojo. It was just like Johnny all over again. Talia hit the back of her neck with her phone several times. The train in front of her was stopping and people were lining up. It was heading back to Kyoto...and back to Tension. She looked up and around, running her tongue across the front teeth.

"When?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Kelly smiled sinisterly after that long pause, she could barely contain her eagerness.

"Tomorrow night's main event." she said simply. "Oh and... Welcome back." Kelly added. "It's good to have you, where you belong. Among friends."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Talia bit hard down on her tongue. She looked at the people getting on the train in front of her for a moment before looking back down at her phone. It only showed a number but in her head Talia saw Kelly's name there. She shook her head, laughing sarcastically without a sound.

"Yea."

And hit end call. She looked up into the air for a second and sighed heavily. Then picked up her bag, grinned, and walked away from the loading train. She knew it was fitting, really, that she should team up with Kelly...regardless of her preconceptions. Still, she couldn't help but laugh as she left.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2