by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oh, give me silver, blue and gold.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh, give me silver, blue and gold. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, give me silver, blue and gold.

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 am

Anna was as stubborn and cocky as every....though it wasn't as if she hadn't earned that cockiness of hers...not that Cecilia could really blame Anna for that overconfidence, in all her life Cecilia had never come across and obstacle anything like the beautiful Silver haired woman.

She was Cecilia's immovable object, the wall that she had not been able to break down when she was younger. Cecilia truly did admire a lot about Anna...but now they were practically destined to be foes...at least by the will of Silver.

Cecilia took a moment as she heard what Anna said, she'd let out a light chuckle before she'd place her feer elbow down upon the bar counter, palm open " Care to test that ?!" Cecilia'd return in her own confident tone...which was probably not as confident sounding as Anna's...but still fairly so!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Oh, give me silver, blue and gold. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, give me silver, blue and gold.

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Anna blinked in slight surprise as Cecilia brought her arm up on the counter, saying what she did. She hesitated for a second just out of being slightly surprised--though her smile returned to her face shortly after that. She shrugged just a little before bringing her arm up as well, planting her elbow down.

"Now I don't want you getting even more angry at me after this. That's my only condition." She said, a slight laugh coming from her mouth before she took Cecilia's hand in her's, nodding her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:34 am

Looking on and seeing Anna move her hand up after that brief hesitation of her rival got the blond to throw a grin back towards the silver haired woman as she let out that laugh of hers.

Cecilia narrowed her eyes as she'd bring her hand up towards the Anna's and clasp them together. " We'll see who'll be angry." Cecilia said with a teasing grin towards Anna as she'd wink at the girl with her right eye. " Ready when you are, Silver."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2