by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Date to Remember

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Date to Remember Empty A Date to Remember

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:52 am

Kagami was actually really nervous. Today was the day she was going on her date with Mazzie. Kagami had spent several hours the previous night planning out just what she planned to do for today's events. Kagami had even picked out what she was going to wear the night before. Kagami had decided on wearing a pair of black shorts and a stripped t-shirt that was loose fitting. Kagami had her eye patch tied around her arm as Kagami knew better than to actual wear it when she was around Mazzie.

Kagami had told Mazzie to meet her at their first stop for the evening. Which was a clothing store. Kagami knew she had to buy Mazzie a shirt and she planned on doing it right at the start of their night. Kagami had saved up a lot of money for this night as she knew that thing might get expensive but Kagami didn't care as she waited for Mazzie to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

A Date to Remember Empty Re: A Date to Remember

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:24 am

Mazzie was a little confused as she peered at the entrance to the clothing store Kagami said to meet her at. The girl was too literal, if Mazzie was right about what they were doing here. Mazzie herself was wearing a white halter top with a red beret and a pair of blue capri pants with some sandals. She had her purse strung over one arm and stepped through to try and find the girl she was supposed to have the date with.

She was still so very unsure about this. She hadn't exactly believed Kagami even when she said it, but she had come to terms with it. She believed her now, but she still wasn't sure where she stood as far as her feelings for Kagami. It had been such a struggle to get them to the point they were before their first "date" and now Mazzie thought that Kagami just expected everything to be alight. Mazzie wasn't sure if it could be or not.

She pushed through the door after taking a deep sigh and then searched for Kagami. She was, of course, easy to find, dressed like a child ready for bed. Mazzie furrowed her brow but pushed the thoughts away.

"So, here I am." he said, turning herself to show a profile at Kagami, but not smiling.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:46 am

Kagami didn't have to wait to long for Mazzie to show up. Kagami smiled brightly as Mazzie walked over to her and spun around. "Oh my, you look lovely." Kagami would say as she looked at Mazzie. "So, i know it isn't the best way to start a date but you said i owed you a shirt. So pick whatever shirt you want. I am buying."

Kagami would then grab Mazzie's hand to begin to pull her deeper into the store. "Don't worry about the price. I am prepared to spend whatever the amount as long as you like the shirt." Kagami said as she looked around while pulling Mazzie along.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:24 pm

"Of course I do." Mazzie said as she preened, puffing out her ridiculous chest. Mazzie looked around once Kagami was finished. They seemed to be in some kind of anime/videogame store. It was nerdy and ridiculous. Mazzie rolled her eyes. "I don't think I'm going to break the bank..." She muttered and began looking around.

"You know, I really don't know what most of this crap even is." She said as she half heartedly passed by the racks of shirts with busty anime babes of varying haircolor and occupation. orange haired maids, purple haired chefs, green haired samurai. They all blended together to Mazzie.

"Are you just trying to get me to wear a hot girl on my chest?" She said. "None of these girls match up." She said, plumping her chest a little provocatively as she teased Kagami. "Besides, I can't read these moonrunes. I'm not going to get a shirt that says "American Sow" in Japanese and have the natives laugh at me for being a dirty foreigner. Your alphabet's stupid." She said with a complete lack of shame to the tiny Japanese girl.

Mazzie narrowed her eyes and scanned the store again. "Why don't you pick somethign out." She decided. "If you're going to get it and pay for it, then you should pick it out. Like with Christmas. That's how you date, you know." She said, interpreting her own words for Kagami as if she knew nothing. "Don't worry, if I don't like it, I'll be sure to tell you." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:51 pm

Kagami blushed as Mazzie puffed out her chest to tease Kagami. "Well, yes our language can confuse some people but it isn't that bad." Kagami said a she looked around at the shirts. "OK, i will pick you one out." Kagami said as she began to look through the clothing racks trying to find a shirt Mazzie might like.

After about a minute Kagami came back with two shirts, one with a small yet cute blue haired chick carrying a rabbit and one with a cool looking samurai carrying 3 swords on his belt. "Um, do either of these look good to you." Kagami would ask she she presented them to Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:02 pm

"No, I don't think so." Mazzie said, wrinkling her nose. She sighed and looked around once more until something caught her eye. It was weird and quirky enough to catch some interest without being so ridiculously Japanese.

She pulled it off the rack. it was a red shirt with a drooling blue haired girl in a sci-fi dress with the words "Oh! Super Milk!" Underneath her and some Japanese underneath that. "Ok, I think this one's fine. She said and pulled it over her impressive bust. "What do you think?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Kagami was a little bit disappointed when Mazzie didn't like either of her choices. However, Mazzie seemed to find a shirt she liked and Kagami smiled. "It looks great." Kagami said as she watched as Mazzie displayed it for her. "OK, i will go pay for it then." Kagami said as she would would grab the shirt. Kagami still had a smile on her face as she bought the shirt and returned to Mazzie.

"Well, the first part of our date is done. Are you ready for part two?" Kagami asked with a smile on her face. "I am going to treat you to one of my favorite places to eat at." Kagami said as she would start to move for the door.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:19 pm

"Ok, lead the way!" Mazzie said. She was feeling a bit hungry, that was for sure. She wondered what kind of restaurant Kagami liked. She could only imagine with the weird tastes the girl already had.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Kagami start to lead the way to their next stop. It was only a short walk from the clothing store to the restaurant. After only a few minutes of walking Kagami would be standing in front of her favorite place, A sushi restaurant . "Here we are. MY favorite restaurant. It serves very good sushi and other seafood." Kagami said as she turned towards Mazzie to see the girls reaction.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:30 am

Mazzie walked with Kagami until they stopped at the restaurant. She looked it up and down and then looked at Kagami. It didn't seem all that special. "What's so great about it? She asked. "Aren't most of the restaurants IN this country seafood?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next