Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell Empty Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 am

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell
"Imprisonment Match"
Rules: No Holds Barred. The victor must 'seal' their opponent in the respective coffin/barrel.

Sayumi had not been at the AFW long, but it had already been quite a chaotic adventure for her. Not in her wildest dreams would she have imagined this place to be so full of dark and sinister beings such as herself. Between clashing with that arrogant vampire Babel and weakling witch Mina on multiple occasions, and engaging not one, but two (supposedly) similarly possessed girls in vicious and painful battle, this arena had quickly proven itself to be exactly where a bloodthirsty monster like her belonged. Even tonight, she was scheduled against yet another vampire, though it was unclear if this Evangaline held any connection to Babel. Not that it truly mattered to Noroiko, so long as she could sate herself on the pain she would both inflict and receive.

Emerging to some slow, haunting shamisen music, Noro-chan emerged at the top of the ramp, dressed in a tight and short black kimono, identical to the one she had worn against Kyoko. Her large breasts were practically bursting out of the front, giving a very ample view of her cleavage and making it obvious she was not wearing a bra this time either. Down by the ring, she spotted the very same 'sealing barrel' where she had quite unceremoniously dumped the angry and boob-hating Kyoko after their savage battle. Reminiscing about how they had viciously clawed into each others' most tender spots made Noroiko shudder with pleasure. She deeply hoped this battle would be just as enjoyable.

Reaching the ring, Noroiko would take her place in her corner, standing with her arms crossed as she awaited her new foe to arrive.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell Empty Re: Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell 7eb848ba5934013669ee3609867ad6001226104481_full_zps47rhatni

Soon haunting music began to play over the loudspeakers and a fog began to roll out of the entrance. After a few seconds a laugh would echo out through the arena. Evangaline would then walk out onto the stage with her cape wrapped around her. As her haunting music continued to play, Evangaline walked down to the ring remaining eerily quiet. Evangaline would walk into the ring before throwing her cape off of he to reveal what she looked like. "HAHAHAHAHA! I have arrived." Evangaline said as she looked at Noroiko and smiled wickedly. "So, tonight you shall be the first sacrifice on my way to the top." Evangeline said as she licked her lips. "And what a sacrifice you are."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

Noro-chan was quick to scoff at Evangaline's declaration, looking back at her with a deranged expression. "That's what you think, leech! I'm going to enjoy playing with that tiny undead body of yours!" she replied threateningly, licking her lips. As the time for battle drew near, Noroiko shivered with anticipation, her thirst for pain and suffering growing with each second as she awaited the bell.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:38 am

Evangaline just smiled at Noroiko. "Oh, i think not. This Body will be your downfall. No spirit can match a vampire." Evangaline said as she walked around the ring. "By the end of this match you will be just like one of my puppets, Dancing around to my whims." Evangeline said as she bounced on her heels in her corner. "I just hope you are ready." Evangaline said with a wicked smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:19 am

"We'll just see about that, won't we!" Noroiko replied, eyeing her new prey hungrily. The instant the bell rang, the 'possessed' girl charged forward at the smaller blonde girl, aiming to tackle her to the ground.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:00 am

Evangaline watched Noroiko carefully as the bell rang. Evangaline expected such a straightforward attack from such a simple minded spirit. Evangaline would side step the charging Noroiko while sticking her leg out to try and trip the busty spirit to the mat. "Such stupidity. Thinking you can just charge at me and expect to succeed. That is why spirits are dumb and Vampires are the best."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 am

In her overly eager state, Noroiko clumsily tripped over Evangaline's leg, falling forward and landing hard on her rather sizable chest. Groaning in pain, she rolled over onto her back, crossing her arms over her aching breasts.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 am

Evangaline just laughed as she watched Noroiko roll over cradling her chest. "Oh, such carelessness. I guess i shouldn't expect too much from some low class loser." Evangaline said as she would walk over to Noroiko and stomp on the girls stomach. "Surrender now and i shall be merciful." Evangaline said as she looked down at Noroiko acting like she already won.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 am

"Ooomph!" Noroiko wheezed as Evangeline stomped down on her belly. However as the tiny blonde looked down on her, she only glared back up defiantly through her one uncovered eye. "Don't get so full of yourself yet!" she hissed, grabbing Evangaline by her scrawny leg and giving it a hard pull, aiming to throw her off balance.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:18 am

Evangaline was about to lift her foot up to stomp down on Noroiko again but Evangaline found she couldn't move her leg. "Huh? Hey let go!" Evangaline said before Noroiko pulled on her leg causing Evangaline to fall to the mat. Evangaline landed on her ass. "Ow, how dare you do that to me!" Evangaline shouted out as she rubbed her sore ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next