Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Carlson turned to Jay, removing his gaze from the window to focus on the man in the bed. His gaze remained neutral, the man was telling him it was impossible. That taking out a Queen of a race like that was impossible, and what did Carlson do?

Well he gave a small laugh back, and then made his way to Jay's bed. Leaning forward on it with his arms folded over, and Carlson made eye contact with his guest. After a couple of seconds of silence he's say "You know what's funny? I do the impossible, everytime I succeed. And it's not just me, it's an elite team. The best of the best in fact, and I've been with them for years."

"Sure she might be powerful, she might have an army. But she's just one person at the end of the day, and she can be killed. I've read a file about you Mr Zokaro, you want revenge? This is your best chance for it, I'll even let you keep a trophy too." Carlson said, grinning soon after. It was a basic human emotion, and one that a member of his team knew all about......

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:53 pm

"Even those who do the impossible have things for them that are impossible...." He had to think about that for a moment. He shook his head after. "Look, I would live vengeance. There is but fear keeping me from getting it. You aren't getting into that city without a plan."

Before Ryan could even reply, he scoffed. "Any plan you got is half assed, anyway. Only way you can get in is by slave transport. Only way out....Is in a bodybag. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Carlson was expecting this, the hesitance and nihilism. A member of the team expressed doubts as to if Jay should have been brought on board, but was outvoted on it. The plan, there was one. But in truth if it was to work Jay would be required, and it looked like it was going to be hardball time.

The young man waited till his guest got it out his system, better that way. Plus it'd let Carlson come up with a response of his own, and he kept up that smile. He went and grabbed the chair and moved it so he was sitting to Jay's left, crossing his legs and folding his arms again.

"We're actually going to be doing that, the slave transport. That's one part of the plan, but you'd be surprised about other ways to get in. And any suit of armour as a chink, a crack in it. Part of the team will be getting in another way, but that doesn't concern you. And we'll have three different escape plans, we're not stupid. We've done our homework." Carlson said, indeed the team was always prepared. They learned that lesson a long time ago.

"Look if you don't want to be a part of this then that's fine, we'll just wipe your memory and put you back where you were. But the process can....wipe out more than last night, but it's completely up to you. However think on this, it's your best chance yet and probably ever." this was spoken in a somewhat darker tone than previous. Carlson wasn't kidding when it came to the brain bleach.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:45 pm

"Now hang on..." Jay said more in anger than a begging tone. "You said you needed my experience to help you. What would be the point of you kidnapping me and just dropping me back home? Of course I'm gonna stay and help."

He takes a pause. "If she sees me, your cover wont be blown. She'll just take me into her chambers personally and....Well, I barely escaped once. I would have no trouble doing it again. What do you want of me?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Carlson was no stranger to this sort of thing, convincing people to aid him in various matters. It was chalked up to what was called magnetic personality, he just had something. Something that could inspire you to aid him, it was hard to describe aside from that. Jay had questioned why go to the trouble of kidnapping him and drop him back at home, ignoring the fact that his mind would be wiped so he couldn't blab about it.

"Well it's good that your willing to help. I'll admit, part of the plan does include using you as bait. But I'll be there alongside you, and the plan will work so well. That you might not even need to go that far, we need you for your experience and skill. You've lived when they set their sights on you. When your ready I'll take you to meet the team, spend some time with them and get to know them." Carlson spoke standing up as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:56 am

"What I can offer you is mostly information. From what Ive seen of so many races before and even recenty, I don't think I can supply too much fire power...." Jay used to pride himself on his power. As did many who saw him as a hero. But that was a while ago. Not like a day ago when a dragon had....

"I-Im ready to see the others. Any longer and Im gonna start to lose myself to my thoughts. And you wouldn't want that. "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Carlson was glad, Jay had agreed to help. That was good, he'd be needed for the upcoming plan. Usually him and his crew could handle any danger, but there was no shame in getting outside help. No matter how good you were, allies made you better. And that was one thing he learned when walking to hell and back donzens of times with his comrades.

"Good, we need your information. Your first hand exprience, we've done our homework. But if there's one thing I learned it was this, when it comes to planning we want it all in our favour. You only get one shot, so we make it count. But that's for later, for now Jay we'll get you free and you can meet the crew. They're the best of the best, I'll just get a witch to break the magic free. One moment....." Carlson stood up and gave a nod of the head, leaving the room.

A couple of mintues after he'd return with a woman a year younger than him, she looked like a human. Execpt for the tufts of fur on top of her head, that strongly resembled the ears of a cat.
Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) - Page 2 Anime_girl_66523

"Jay this is Jenny Forth, my fiance. She's one of the most powerful witches in her year." Carlson said.

"Hiya! Right let me just get that off......" before Jay could say a word Jenny would place her hand over him and start muttering in what looked like dark rambling. But sure enough she'd be done a few seconds after doing that and said "Your free to move now, your clothes are under the bed by the way. C'mon love let's step out and we'll let you get changed." Carlson nodded and Jenny would follow him out the room and shutting the door and wait in the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:29 am

Jay did indeed look the woman up and down. He eyed her when she walked into the room. Jay had self control, by he wouldnt have bit his tongue. Good thing Ryan made it clear that Jenny was his fiance. Anyway, she frees him from the magic bindings and told him his clothes were under the bed.

When did he lose his clothes and end up in a gown?

They left. Janelle reachnintonthe bag and redress himself, finishing his attire by placing newly fixed caters atop his head. After flicking the switch, the caters and tail would come alive.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Carlson was waiting in the hallway with Jenny, his arm over her shoulder. The pair were planning to get hitched down the year, once this mission was over that was when the plans would start. It was going to be quite the event in the supernatural community, namely given the power that Carlson's bloodline possessed.

Jenny nuzzled his cheek, purring under her breath. A snowy furred cat had lept into the hallway and walked up to the woman and brushed up against her leg, Jenny smirked and picked it up into her arms. Stroking it while the pair waited, although the woman would mutter "Are you sure he can help us?"

Carlson said nothing, merely giving a nod with a smile. The man knew how to pick them, even if it didn't seem obvious right away. After a few minutes he'd knock on the door and say "Everything alright?" just to make sure Jay wasn't tripping over himself while he got ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 am

When Ryan knocked on the door was just about the time when Jay put on his cat ears. He opens the door moments after and looks at the two of them. One of his cat ears twitches a few times.

"I have a question. How many people do you plan to take into this? The more you bring the higher the risk shall be, no matter how good your team is..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next