Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce Empty [Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce

Post by french Centaur Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Hentai match : first to cum, loses

Lights go green and yellow and the music starts. It's the entrance theme nobody in the crowd has heard yet in the AFW. A 28 years old girl makes her entrance in the ring. She wears a thin silk robe. But what everyone is surprised to see, is that a snake is coiled on her shoulders. The snake lays his neck on the girl's right hand. It's a big snake, a burmese python. Céleste Cladynce makes her way toward the ring. She uncoils the snake and puts it down, next to the ring. She climbs the stairs on the corner of the ring and moves between the second and the top rope.

She now waits for her opponent. For her first official match, she is going to fight against a boy in a Hentai match : first to cum, loses the match. Victory can only be obtained by forcing the opponent to climax. Fighting a boy in this kind of match is the only thing Céleste likes in a wrestling federation like the AFW. She is here for that, precisely for that, only for that.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

[Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce Empty Re: [Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce

Post by Hallian Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Michael's music begins as she walks in. While no one has heard Céleste's theme, few have heard Michael's entrance theme. A new girl versus a relativally new guy. With only one match under his belt, Michael knew that he only had a slight experience advantage over his foe. He walked down the catwalk, wearing his tabard and his boxers, the latter having Erza Scarlet designed on it. As he got closer, he eyed the snake, but then ignored it, figuring it was de-fanged, although he did still keep his distance.

He entered the ring by sliding underneath the ropes. He then stood up, extending her hand to Céleste, greeting her. "Hello, beautiful. Name's Michael. I'll have you know that I am not a gentle lover. I won't hit a lady," he then smirks "but I will hit a maiden of battle."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

[Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce Empty Re: [Hentai match] Michael Medors VS Céleste Cladynce

Post by french Centaur Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:11 am

Céleste listens at the entrance theme of her opponent. Michael makes his own way toward the ring, looking at the snake. Céleste keeps an eye on him to be sure the guy won't do anything to the snake. Burmese pythons are not venimous but they are constrictors, so it would not be very useful to de-fang them.

The Snake-Amazon stands up in front of the guy who wears a white tabard like a paladin. She shakes his hand.
« I don't except less from you. But you should not be confident. »
Céleste comes to her corner, waiting for Michael to strip on his wrestling attire.
« You won't wrestle with this costume, will you ? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:33 pm

"Yea, I will, but I'm not wearing my undershirt or pants, so it should be easy to strip off, but if you like, we can start the fight naked." Michael head to his corner, his tabard hiding his early hard on. He really liked the look of his opponent. She's beautiful, but also has that air of strength that all women in the AFW seem to have. Those two are a good combination for Michael. This should be a fun match

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Céleste grins when he says he wears nothing under his tabard.
« Well, I guess it won't be difficult to strip it off by myself. »
Céleste slowly removes her silk robe, now wearing only her green bikini. She drops the robe outside the ring.

The referee rings the bell and the match can start.

Céleste moves in the center of the ring. She takes a sexy stance, her left hand on her hip, her right hand caressing her belly button.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Michael had already fought one seductress and while he was a succer for the Femme Fatale, he wasn't going to let his guard down. He slowly approached Céleste and then tries to put them into a lock up to try to gauge Céleste's strength

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Céleste sees him coming for a lock-up, but she is not fool, she guesses that the boy is stronger than her. Generally, boys are stronger than girls, and Céleste is averagely strong for a girl, she doesn't think she can match with Michael.

So, instead of letting him compel the opposition of strength, she waits for the right moment to kick him in the abdomen. If she manages to make him double over, she will use her own weapon : grab his head and plunge it into her bikini top, meaning into her breasts.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 am

Michael was about to grab Céleste, but then she managed to hit him good in the stomach. He clutched his belly and began to back away, but then he was shoved into Céleste's breasts. Luckily, Céleste didn't do anything to lock up his arms or legs. Michael grabbed a hold of Céleste's sides and attempts to pick her up and then slam her down. If Céleste lets go of his head, Michael would then attempt to stomp on her breasts concectively.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:49 am

Céleste is holding Michael's head into her breasts, so indeed she doesn't lock his arms. The boy picks her up, and Céleste cannot do noting to avoid being slammed down on the mat. She groans but doesn't release Michael's head, so she pulls it down with her. Lying on her back now, she keeps Michael's head buried between her breasts, wanting to arouse him in such a sexy grapple.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Michael figured Céleste was going to let go that easily, so he wasn't surprised she didn't release him in reaction to the slam. Michael just had to get Céleste to let go before he runs out of air. He picks her up again and then gets up, walking to the edge of the ring before letting go with one hand to rope break, assuming Céleste doesn't do anything to stop him, that is.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next