Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 9 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Honi endured those bites for a few more moments until Anampo was finally done. She heaved a sigh of relief as she started to get her boots back on, but the other girl didn't seem to happy about it. She calmly asked, "Now, what's wrong?" The Maori girl now felt hurt, but she was still willing to help the rabbit however she can.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 9 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:16 pm

"N-Nothing...Maybe its just because I uh, dont like feet in that way maybe? Im not sure..." She shuffled around a bit on the bench before going to grab her stuff from a locker. "Sort about that...I thought it would go a bit differently. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:37 am

Honi nodded to Anampo, understanding that this was probably the first time she tried to do something different in hopes of making her tough. Her mind would think on this situation and wondered what she can do to help her. It was clear that Anampo has potential to win, but she seems hesitant to try and push herself further.

As Anampo was getting up, Honi would try to stop her as she said, "Anampo, wait...I need to tell you something. Please stay, I feel that I know how to help you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Grabbing the couple of things from her locker, Anampo would pause when Honi said she wanted to tell her something. The rabbit looked back at her and sat down. She makes a small sigh and puts her stuff down.

"Y-Yes? What is it?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:30 am

Honi was glad that she managed to stop Anampo just in time. She would softly say to her, "I think I know what the problem is now. You are a great fighter and you have the potential to win, but to me, it seems like you're hesitant to try and better yourself." Her frown then slowly became a comforting smile as she added, "That mean look you did just now could help you out a lot, you just need to try and take chances in order to become better. Here, I have something that I think would help you."

The Maori girl stood up and went to her locker, which surprisingly was a little close to Anampo's. She took out a pair of gray boots, but they looked very similar to moccasins. "These boots are not only sturdier, they are also comfortable to walk both in and out of the ring. Would you like these? I have another pair back at my apartment."

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 9 Shoes-boots-tpg-sam-2grey

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:13 am

The compliments continued to come in. Anampo smiles with each one. She then watches Honi dig into her locker to find something...And something she did find. Anampo looked the shoes up and down as Honi offered them to the rabbit.

"Y-You're giving me Therese? Honi...I cant just accept these after I just uh, bit you up a bit. Id feel bad if I did accept them." She slightly argued.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:51 am

Honi chuckled a little when Anampo made her argument. She shook her her head and said, "No, don't feel bad at all. For me, enduring most of the pain was one of the first things I had to learn when I was training to become a warrior. And another thing is you have to be prepared for whatever can come your way. For this case, I believe that these can be of assistance. Here, take them. A gift to someone whom I believe is destined for greatness.""

She got closer to hand the boots to Anampo, just to show that she truly means it that she wants to help her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:46 am

Her cheeks flush red as she was handed the boots. She had to take them since Honi was practically pushing hem on her. The rabbit bit her lip and nods. "A-Alright...I appreciate the shoes. And the encouragement as well. Thank you, Honi..." Sitting back down, Anampo would try on the boots, tjough she didnt have socks...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:01 pm

Honi smiled when Anampo accepted her gift. It definitely took some convincing, but she was able to do it. She now watched as the rabbit tries on the boots one after the other. The Maori girl felt that the grey color goes well with her outfit and ears really well. She then asked, "Well, what do you think?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:39 am

When Anampo put on her new boots, the rabbit ears on her head would Stan straight and tall and she smiles, looking at them. She then looks over to Honi with that same smile. She giggles and stands up to take some steps in them.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next