Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:36 am

Alaina howled as she was yanked up by the hair and choked! Alaina made a few gasping noises before grabbing onto the bottom rope with both hands and setting her knees underneath her.

Alaina tried to thrust back and free herself, rearing back as hard as she could to buck Talia off! She had a feeling Talia would not care for any rules in this match....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by TaliZorah Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Talia laughed as Alaina struggled. There was still enough strength in the Amazon left. She released the woman as she bucked back, conveniently just as the ref had counted to four. She backed away with her hands up as if she had deliberately released Alaina with a big smile on her face. After another warning from the ref to keep things clean, Talia approached her opponent once more and crouched down beside her.

"What's the matter? The dojo not teach you how to actually fight?" She straightened back up, grabbing Alaina by the arm and rather awkwardly dragging her to the center of the ring. "Rules were made to keep spineless minions like you in your place," the brunette taunted as she dropped to her back, trying to pull Alaina's arm and head between her thighs in her headscissoring finisher! "But hey, better to learn that lesson late than never, right?" she yelled through gritted teeth as she wrestled to lock the choking submission in place!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Alaina felt herself being pulled and her arm yanked as she was in the center of the ring. Talia was great with submissions and Alaina had an idea what was coming. As Talia went to wrap her legs around Alaina's neck for the choke, Alaina shot her free arm up to push back. Sure things still hurt but she wasn't being quickly choked which was nice. If there was anything she learned from Cassie, it was keep your airway free.

"S-shut up you bitch!" Alaina growled as she tried to roll the two over enough for Alaina to set her legs up underneath her. Even though she wasn't choking as quickly, this hold was still draining her. Alaina tried to use her lower body and back to lift Talia up. If she could get to a standing position, or close to it, Alaina wanted to try to fall back, with Talia being the first thing to hit the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Talia awkwardly struggled to keep her legs around Alaina's neck. She angrily struck the Amazon in the head over and over again. "Just give up already. You never were as good as the others-" But Alaina was powering her way through the submission hold again. She never gave up. And Talia's patience was wearing thin. "You fucking bitch-" she swore, holding herself tightly to Alaina as she was lifted up. She didn't care that she was gonna be dropped, she could see the strength draining from Alaina. She knew she was almost there, she almost had her.

But as she was dropped to the mat, it loosened the hold just enough that Alaina's arm broke through and wedged itself between her. Angrily, Talia flurried blows to the woman's still vulnerable head, even if she couldn't choke her anymore. "Why don't you just make it easy on yourself you giant homewrecker!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:50 am

Alaina tried to grab a hold of Talia with her free arm, taking punch after punch to her head. She was dazed, but hearing Talia call her a home wrecker was as hilarious as it was insulting. Alaina got her legs under her again and wanted to lift Talia back up. "You are the one who abandoned Charlie when he needed you the most you miserable, selfish bitch!" Alaina howled as anger surged through her. Charlie's anguish and pain were now fresh in Alaina's mind again. She felt a renewed need to get payback for him even if that wasn't something he himself seemed to want.

With that, Alaina tried to hold Talia up again, planting her legs and twisting her torso to swing Talia against the turnbuckle! Alaina wanted, no, needed to get Talia off of her and out of this hold! This was the best chance she had to do it in her mind. Once she was free she knew she had to fight through the pain and deliver punishment to Talia

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:07 am

Talia tried to do as much damage as she could and yet somehow Alaina was still getting up. "What the fuck are you on-" she started to swear before the amazon crashed her against the turnbuckle. The brunette crumbled to the mat, groaning in pain as she regained her bearings. I had her, she thought. But not quite. Fine. That's just more shots to the face for her.

Talia stumbled up, furious. She charged forward, leaping up and trying to superwoman punch Alaina square in her ugly face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Alaina was finally free, but Talia hadn't run out of fight yet! Alaina saw Talia coming and the small girl telegraphed a punch! "All that and you can't keep me down.... now its my turn you little skank!" Alaina shouted as she twisted to her side and brought her foot up, trying to spin a kick right into the face of the incoming Talia!

If this kick hit she knew it would do a number on the smaller woman. It just might be the opening Alaina needed not just to get back into it, but to put the hammer down and destroy this little wretch...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:46 pm

The brunette saw the oncoming kick too late. It crashed against Talia's jaw in the air, crumbling her down to the mat. She grabbed her jaw with both hands, rolling to the side, stunned. With the wind still knocked out of her, Talia grabbed the nearby middle rope with one hand trying to pull herself up to her feet. Her already injured jaw was burning in pain, but she refused to go down yet again to it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:10 am

Alaina didn't want Talia to get back to her feet. At least not under her own power. Alaina grabbed her and spun her to where the women were facing one another. She picked Talia up for a duplex, holding her vertically and walking around the ring to show off her strength. "I am going to show you how a real wrestler does things!" Alaina screamed as she dropped Talia down to deliver a devastating jackhammer to the red-head!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Talia's jaw was burning in pain. She knew Alaina had targeted it deliberately, because she knew it had been broken before. And Alaina was that kind of woman.

Distracted by the pain, Talia could only weakly try to shove Alaina back as she brought her up. The next thing she knew she was in the air and right back down on the mat in a powerful crash. As she landed, she tried her best to break the fall, but the strength behind the suplex was like a wrecking ball. Talia pushed up off her feet to arch her back and turned to her side. "...fucking whore..." she muttered under what little breath was in her as she tried to regain her bearings.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next