Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 Empty Re: AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:10 am

Rachel rose to her knees by the familiar sting of of her hair being yanked, Akiha's other hand reaching into the seat of her pants for what Rachel could only imagine was bad news. "No, I just mean stop hitting my hea- gah!" she didn't have a chance to finish, however, as she was tossed head first into the steel steps, the collision opening a bloody gash across her skull.

As she fell limp on the floor after slamming into the stairs, the world went black around her. The referee continued her count. Three. Rachel's eyes opened, shapes and figures starting to fill her vision. Four. Now color started filling her sights, red, mostly. The red of her own blood, dripping onto the floor in front of her. Five. Shaky elbows pulled her face off the ground, her shoulders, her hips, until she was on her knees. The crowd exploded, the suffering jobber surpassing all their expectations. Six. Still determined, Rachel grabbed the bottom rope, gripping tight, hard-set on pulling herself back into the ring. She didn't know how, she didn't know why, she just did, and her body obeyed.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 Empty Re: AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:32 am

After picking up and slamming her opponent into the metal stairs, Akiha felt her victory was assured.  She could see her Canadian opponent bleeding.  As much as she wanted to put on a good show and get into Avalanche she also didn't want to do any permanent damage to her opponent.  After all there was always next year.  Thus, she simply left Rachel on the ground and entered the ring, while letting the referee count her out.  Soon the match would be over and Rachel would get the help that she needed.  Perhaps throwing her opponent into a steel stairs was not the best idea, next time she would use the barricade instead.

Then much to her amazement she saw her opponent get up.  Akiha jaw actually dropped wide open at what she was witnessing.  She saw her opponent now on the ropes still trying to get into the ring.  She decided to simply watch and not interfere.  Usually as a heel she would attack but right now she simply had far too much respect for her opponent to do so and in addition, she felt that the match was already good as won.

AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 3l9yoRWAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 AjbwxKgAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 DUhLLRtAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 CDNLQYlAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:47 am

Though she already had a grip of the ropes, actually getting into the ring proved to be the tough part, and when Rachel finally rolled onto the mat, panting on her back, she had just barely made the nine count. Some of the ice blue streaks on the front of her hair were stained with a muddy red that came out from under her bangs as the blood streaked down her face and into one eye. Rachel wasn't one to assume that someone who threw her into a set of stairs was going to show any mercy, but if Akiha let her climb into the ring, maybe she'd leave her be for long enough to get on her feet, or at least her knees. Hell, maybe she high-tailed it out of there already. It didn't seem likely, but Rachel's vision still wasn't good enough for her to tell otherwise.

Assuming that she was able to rest for a bit, Rachel would reach up and grab the rope next to her as she slowly pulled herself up to her feet. She didn't have a plan of attack when she got there, but right now standing up would be an impressive enough feat as it was.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:18 am

Akiha decided to let her opponent get back up, she felt that her opponent had earned it. Technically she couldn't attack her when she was on the ropes though it wasn't a rule that really was enforced but the Japanese wrestler would follow it this one time. “Wow, I am impressed. At first I thought you were just another jobber but I see I was wrong, your one tough wrestler.” stated the Japanese wrestler as she then charged forward and attempted to hit her Canadian counterpart with a flying hip attack aimed at her chest in hopes of knocking her down to the wrestling ring.

AVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 3l9yoRWAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 AjbwxKgAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 DUhLLRtAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 CDNLQYlAVQ: Rachel Carin Vs. Akiha Kosha - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 am

As if this match wasn't already full of surprises, now Rachel was getting compliments. Compliments for getting the shit beat of her. Compliments by the one beating the shit out of her. Not that she didn't appreciate it, though she wasn't totally sure she believed Akiha, either. Rachel didn't really see herself as "one tough wrestler." More like one girl who didn't know when to quit. But she was on her feet now, so she might as well keep going.

Well, she was on her feet. It didn't take long before Akiha went soaring through the air, her hip slamming into Rachel's chest and knocking her hard onto the mat again. For all of her supposed "heroic perseverance," Rachel was feeling these hits just about as much as when the match started, if not more so. She let out a harsh cry as her back hit the mat again, panting heavily on her back.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Akiha charged forward towards her opponent before turning around as she jumped into the air and hit her with a hip attack to the chest that knock Rachel down to the wrestling mat.  Half the audience would applaud at this while the other half still booed her.  The Japanese wrestler would now attempt to grab Rachel by the arm to lift the Canadian wrestler to her feet.  If successful she would then Akiha would try to Irish whip her opponent into the turnbuckle.  She knew a single head attack would win her the match now, but she wanted to keep the match going to give everyone a good show and to improve her chances of getting into the Avalanche event as her opponent didn't seem to want to back down despite the injuries she had gotten.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Sure, she was still keeping up the pressure, but Rachel couldn't help but feel that Akiha was starting to take things relatively easy on her after she climbed back into the ring. Not only did she get some down time when she showed up, but the usual tug on the hair was replaced by the relatively gentle pull of the arm to get her on her feet. Not that she was complaining, and when her back collided with the turnbuckle she was reminded her it still wasn't all cuddles and kisses.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Akiha grabbed Rachel by the hand, getting her opponent up to her feet.  Still holding onto her hand, the Japanese wrestler would then Irish whip her into the turnbuckle.  She would then point her finger up to the ceiling.  “JAPAN, JAPAN, JAPAN.” stated Akiha as she then got the crowd to start chanting for her before she then charged forward and attempted to hit her Canadian opponent with a body splash.

If her attack was successful, she would then place one hand in between her opponent legs while the other would go over Rachel shoulder.  If successful she would attempt to lift her opponent up and try her upside down before placing her legs over the ropes on the turnbuckle to place Rachel in a tree of woe.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Rachel wasn't in much of a position to retaliate or move out of the way when she saw Akiha charging towards her, and so she just grabbed the ropes and gritted her teeth, bracing herself for the imminent impact. Given that she wasn't really any larger than Rachel herself, the amount of force she impacted with was surprisingly hard, and Rachel let out another cry of pain as both sides of her were squashed between Akiha and the turnbuckle.

All the head trauma she was suffering left Rachel a bit punch-drunk, and she nearly chuckled as Akiha's hand firmly grasped her crotch to lift her up. "Hey, buy me dinner first," she mumbled, probably not even loud enough for Akiha to hear, as she was turned upside doe and hung from the ropes. Her hoodie sunk up to just under her breasts, revealing more of her pale skin, as the blood rushed to her already-throbbing head, making her that much more dizzy on the spot.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Akiha actually heard Rachel comment about buying her dinner first, making her blush a little.  “Sorry, I'm just setting up a move, I already have a lover.” stated Akiha as she gave a smirk to Rachel before placing her upside down on the turnbuckle in a tree of woe.  Now she watched as the blood rushed into her opponent head before taking a step back.  The Japanese wrestler would then grab onto the middle ropes with her two hands to keep herself balanced while trying to use her leg to kick her opponent in the stomach over and over again.  She would try to continue this until the Canadian wrestler fell off from the turnbuckle due to all the kicks.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next