Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:08 am

"To your own desires," Emily mused, "What else?"

With that, she leaned back down, trying to plant another kiss on his lips before moving her lips next to his ear.

"Come on, surely we can keep things going," Emily taunted, "Can't we?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:12 am

Jack's eyes shut slowly as he felt her soft lips press against his own. His body was craving for that wonderful feeling, even as he tried to fight against it, mumbling incoherently in dissent. When she whispered in his ear, it sent a shiver up his spine and he tried to buck her off of his body, even as he felt his dick beginning to stiffen in his pants, causing him to blush heavily.

Jack Frost vs Emily Flannigan: A meeting of Winter and Spring - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:28 am

Emily leaned back, giggling as she looked down at the blushing boy, all too aware of the hardness that was starting to make itself apparent in his pants. Even as he tried to buck her off, knocking the Changeling off balance.

"Well, good to see you've still got some fight left in you," Emily said teasingly.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:31 am

It was working, the longer he kept her distracted, the more clearer his mind became. With a sad smile he pulled her face close. "I'm really sorry about this." he breathed, kissing her deeply one last time before knocking her back with a blast of ice and snow from his hands, finally deciding to bring powers into the mix.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:49 am

Just when Emily felt like she'd won this one easily, the boy pulled her in for another kiss, only to blast her off with some kinda of really cold blast. The sudden shock of the temperature change and the blast knocked Emily clean off of Jack and left her clutching at her chest, rolling around as she tried to chase away the cold.

"Ah, fuck dammit ow!" Emily cursed, staggering up to her feet, "You know, now I remember why I really hate being cold-blasted like that! Especially when I'm already so warmed up!"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:46 pm

"Well maybe you and I could warm up later." he teased, floating in the air, with frost crackling around his hands and his eyes shining.

He shot another blast of snow at her as he darted around the air, chuckling to himself and having a grand old time.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:10 pm

"Ack!" Emily spat out as another cold blast hit her, "You...When I...ughhh..."

Surprisingly, this was actually kinda fun, cold-blasts aside.

"Fine!" Emily shouted, invoking a familiar Contract, "If you won't come to me, I'll come to you!"

With that, the Changeling simply...vanished. Literally into thin air. In truth, the Changeling had literally turned into air. Flying up to Jack, the Changeling popped back into a flesh and blood form right next to him, arms already wrapping around the winter Spirit's body as she tried to press herself against him.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Huh?!" Jack exclaimed as Emily vanished into thin air. He hovered above the ring, looking this way and that for any sign of her. Suddenly she re-appeared beside him, latching onto his body and throwing him off balance, sending the air careening toward the mat, where she landed on top of him.

"Ow." came Jack's muffled voice from under her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Emily quickly took this chance to try to mount Jack once more, grinding herself against him with a grin on his face.

"Okay, how about we stop it with the cold-blasting?" Emily would say if she could manage this, "I'd rather this fight get us both warmer."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:30 pm

"Cold is my life beautiful." he teased, trying to resist her attempts to arouse him, though it was proving effective, if his erection had anything to say about it.

He made a grab at her hands, and ice started to crawl from his pale hands to hers, trying to encase them.

"It's what makes me who I am." he finished.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next