by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gift giving!

+4
SleeperAgent94
Tatyina
Lobo
Deus001
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gift giving! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gift giving!

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Lucy kinda expected that, to have Gabbie point out the brown hair. It wasn't something that was really seen by most people, even by her Brother in a regular basis. The British girl smiled at Gabbie's compliment though, and Ms Grange removed her antlers and looked at Gabbie while saying "Heh yeah, I tend to dye my hair blonde. It's part of the thing, in our group ya know? I play the cute British schoolgirl in it."

Mr Knight smirked at the actions of his Sister here, he nodded at Gabbie's words and appreciated the polite gesture of her. Here he was content to just let Ms Grange handle most of the talking, after all she knew their guest better. Lucy heard Ms Desjardin's words regarding Akiha, she didn't know that woman really. So perhaps there was more to the story than met the idea. "Well no worries then, sure you'll be fine with her." Lucy said with a tilting nod of the head as she stuck her antlers back on.

The British girl was surprised by Gabbie procuring a gift for her, her eyes briefly widened before she gave a wide smile. "Oooh, well this looks real nice Gabbie. Cheers! Hrmm let's see here Dulcius ex Asperis, oi John what's that mean? You studied Latin at art college." Lucy said quickly turning her head to the tree. Before unlinking the necklace and wrapping it around her neck.

"Think it means sweeter after difficulties." John said as she stood up with a gift wrapped in his hands, he moved and handed it to Lucy while giving Gabbie a nod.

Gabbie then revealed a bottle of wine and spoke about the sharing of memories, and what she knew about exchanging gifts. The British group was silent before smiling warmly, Ryan moved forward and stated "Can't agree with that more Gabbie, it's our favourite time of the year. Where arms are put down and we give ourselves time to rest. Lucy we're curious, what sort of gift have you procured for our guest here?

Ms Grange nodded at Ryan and would accept the wine bottle and exchange the wrapped box with Gabbie and say "Got you this pair of MMA gloves, custom made from the same people who do my Brother's. These babies are brand new, think of it as a pair of good luck charms." the gloves had the flag patterns of Canada on the front and at the palm area was the patterns of the UK flag.

"If you'd wear those in your next match that'd be really awesome Gabbie, thanks for this necklace pal. If you've got time maybe we can have a quick toast right now with this wine?" Lucy said with a smile while rubbing the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:03 am

"Oh."

Gabbie didn't know about the British school girl thing but she thought she liked the girl blonde anyway.

"Yeah." Gabbie added quietly concerning Akiha and was about to explain what the necklace had inscribed on it when John spoke up. Gabbie only knew cause of the tag and she was impressed that anyone besides a doctor would know Latin. She then took the gift when it was offered and carefully opened the package. She pulled out the gloves and inspected them, blushing and smiling just a bit. "Well, they are interesting." She said sheepishly. "I will wear them my next match for sure. Thank you, Lucy. I'm glad you like the necklace." Gabbie said and bowed to her friend, smiling warmly.

"Yes... of course I have time." Gabbie said and soon the toast was prepared. Gabbie had only drank once before but given the circumstances, she didn't mind one drink. The toast was made and she took her drink and found that wine was much, much better than whatever thing Taylor had given her, though she still didn't like it that much. At least she could see herself drinking it again.

After that, Lucy explained that the group had many more people to get to and they would be too busy to do much socializing. Sad that she couldn't stay, she said her goodbyes and departed shortly after.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:21 pm

The UK Elite were no strangers to partaking in wine, Mr Knight was known for being an aficionado when it came to the subject. And often sported a glass of the stuff in his entrances to the ring, it made the ensuing victory all the more sweeter in his mind. But that was then and this was now, and currently the UK Elite was sharing this drink with Gabbie out of joy.

"For the good times ahead." Mr Knight said as he raised his.

"To the glory that awaits us." John uttered.

"And all the best, cheers!" Lucy said, once the drinks were finished it was time to bid Gabbie farewell. There were more people to attend to, the UK Elite would say their goodbyes and see Ms Desjardin out.

"You know how to pick them Sis." Ryan said when Gabbie had left, to which Lucy simply gave a grin and chuckle.

The next guest was someone that John knew, a guy who went by the name of Dave Blake. The artist met the man in the Tension gym a while back when he was lifting weights to the tune of Champagne Supernova by Oasis, Dave did pretty well against a big burly Russian guy and Mr Carnaby hit it off with Dave after it. He had been sent a letter with the address of Ryan's place and the time to arrive, in the mean time the British trio took a break with some tea while the next guest was surely on his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Dave looked around, holding up the piece of paper where the address of the U.K. Elite was. Seeing the massive house, Dave looked from it to the address and back again.

"Well I think this is it." Dave said to himself, making his way over to the door. After taking a moment to compose himself, he gave the door a few raps with his knuckles.

Gift giving! - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Ryan was busy throwing darts at the board placed on the left of the room, something to entertain himself with. Mr Knight had taken the fake beard off, the heat in the room was making it stick. And Ryan preferred to stay permanently clean shaven to better fit the image of the pristine British paragon, then a knock on the door was heard.

"I'll get it." John said as he promptly moved out of his reading chair leaving his elf hat there, and walked to the front door. After opening it and sticking his neck out the door Mr Carnaby briefly looked Dave up and down and then stated "Hey Dave! How's it going my man? Come on in!" the artist fully opened the door to allow Mr Blake into the luxurious abode of Mr Knight. To say it was tastefully decorated was an understatement, the British paragon spared no expense in constructing the place.

Lucy had her legs up on the table, giving a size up of Dave and she then commented with "So this the bloke you been talking bout John?"

"Yup, Dave that there's Lucy. She's the Sister of my boss, and speaking of that the Santa man is Ryan my tag team partner. Hey Lucy, mind getting Dave's gift for us?" John said as he motioned to his fellow Brits.

Ms Grange gave a nod and got off her arse towards the big tree, Ryan meanwhile walked up to Dave and offered a handshake. "My friend John has spoke highly of you Mr Blake, has the year been good for you?" the young man inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Dave looked around the room, marveling at the lavish surroundings of the home. Apparently the UK Elite spared no expense. When John invited him in, he gave the man a smile and offered a hand for him to shake.

"Nice to see you again John." Dave answered when Ryan's questioned reached him.
Taking Ryan's hand, Dave shrugged, "It's had it's ups and downs. But for my first year in AFW, I can't complain."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:46 am

"Ah, well it is good to know that you have been doing alright. Myself and John have been able to have a great year, with the tension tag belts remaining in our grasp for the new year. Ain't that right John boy?" Mr Knight said with a nod of the head, Dave seemed like a good enough chap. If John trusted the man that was good enough for the British paragon.

"Too right boss, oh yeah Dave noticed you fought that Juniper woman. She's pretty tough, me and Ryan fought her and some random dude in a tag match. They got bodied though, didn't have the same cohesion as us ya know? Lucy you got Dave's gift yet?" John said, turning his head to the big tree.

"Yeah I got it, here ya go John." Lucy said as she had a pair of small wrapped gifts. Which she then handed to the master of creation while smiling at Dave.

"Right so what we got here for ya is this cause I know you like Star Wars, now we were playing Knights of the old republic and the idea came to us. Dave here's an exact replica of Darth Revan's mask, which was central to the big plot twist. And we got you a copy of KOTOR 2, with the lost content mod installed on it. One of the best damn RPG's ever with it's writing, have a good one Dave." John handed the gifts to his friend Dave and gave him a pat on the back.

http://www.goth-customsabers.ftl-network.com/pictures/forums/masks/revan02.jpg

"Heh and may the force be with ya!" Lucy said, she just had to add that in. Just had to. Mr Knight merely rolled his eyes and stated "Happy holidays Mr Blake."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Dave's smile only widened when he unwrapped the mask, turning it over in his hands, "Wow...thanks you guys! This is amazing! AND you got KOTOR 2?! YES!"

Going over to each of them he gave them all a warm handshake and a grateful smile, "Thanks so much you guys. It's good to know AFW has some wonderful people like you in it's ranks. Who knows, maybe I'll see you in the ring sometime."

Giving one more bright grin, he looked at all of them, before chuckling at Lucy, "May the Force be with you."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:55 pm

John smirked at the interactions of his group and Dave, after all the flak that the UK Elite had taken from critics and other wrestlers alike it was nice to know there was decent folk like Dave that could kick back and be merry at the end of the day. "Heh well me and my boss pretty much do tag matches, but yeah we might fight in the ring sometime. See ya around Dave."

"Laters!" Lucy said

"Cheerio." Ryan stated with a polite nod of the head.

After this the UK Elite would bid Dave farewell, as they had other guests that would be visiting shortly. It was Daisuke and Ami, the Takeuchi siblings. They had been a tag team that the UK Elite knew quite well and had clashed with in the past, they had visited last year to the abode of the British group. And they had received the letter from Mr Knight, requesting their presence at his place. The letter came with the address and time, so now it was just a matter of waiting for the next guests to arrive.

"So what'd you reckon of em boss?" John said as he walked back to his reading chair and stuck his elf hat back on. The artist was thankful that he'd only have to wear this today, and not have to actually compete in a match with it on. Perish the thought.

"Yeah seems like an affable enough chap, shall we play some chess in the meantime John?" Ryan said as he sat next to John, the artist gave a nod of the head and as the two men got started Lucy walked over to the radio to put some music on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Just as it was last year, Daisuke and Ami received an invitation for this year's Christmas give away which was hosted by The UKE. Now, the sibling's werent exactly on friendly terms with the tag team champions however they were not necessarily on bad terms either. However they might have a little bitter taste left in their mouth after they failed to extract revenge against The UKE in their second tag team match earlier this year.

Still, this didn't really stop the two from attending a formal invitation and see what was going on. Daisuke and Ami were both dressed formally, the wrestling prince wearing a suit and his sister wearing a pretty dress. They entered the estate of Ryan and walked upto the hosts, who seemed to be busy in a game of chess and the mode had been set by someone who had turned on some lovely radio music.

Daisuke and Ami walked up to Ryan and John, he cleared his throat to get their attention "Good evening gents....well....now isn't this familiar?" Daisuke said referring to John's elf dress. Ami simply giggled as she stayed behind her brother, while randomly looking at stuff
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next