Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:48 pm

The headbutt itself was Alyssa's answer. No, it wasn't enough. It would've only been too much if she had caused permanent damage to the kawaii, but otherwise it was far too lenient. Perhaps it had been a mistake to let a psycho like her get into the finals, but there was no turning back. The Bomber practically swooped down on Kagami, intending to put her into a triangle arm choke!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 am

Kagami was clutching her head on the mat after the vicious headbutt from Alyssa. Kagami was in a bad position and she knew she couldn't let Alyssa get on top of her. As Alyssa moved down to try and place Kagami in a triangle choke Kagami would try to fight back by aiming a punch right between Alyssa's eyes. "Stay way from me!" Kagami would cry out as she would try to defend from Alyssa.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:11 am

Alyssa didn't show much of a reaction, but she still fell back from the punch. Oh, so this little kitty had some claws, huh? She remained on the floor, eyes warning Kagami that she was just waiting for her enemy to come closer. Would that silent attempt at intimidation work, or would her enemy move in anyways? It remained to be seen.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:07 pm

KAgami let out a sigh of relief as her punch seemed to get Alyssa to back off. However, Kagami knew she couldn't just lay on the mat and let Alyssa recover. So Kagami would sit up and lunge at Alyssa but instead of trying to attack her opponent, Kagami would try to remove Alyssa's bottoms. Kagami figured that since Alyssa was a tough and crazy girl maybe she wasn't able to handle some humiliation, or at least Kagami hoped.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:41 am

The nightmarish grin Alyssa had on her face as Kagami grabbed onto her was sure to send chills down the girl's spine. A ghost of a laugh left the Bomber's mouth as she sprung into action, hate-driven limbs seeking to wrap around Kagami's neck and arm in the same triangle arm choke that she had just tried a few minutes before. This time, she committed to the motion. The only question was if Kagami could avoid it again!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:57 am

Kagami was reaching for Alyssa's pants when Alyssa sprung her trap. Kagami soon felt herself trapped in a deadly submission hold. Kagami quickly began to struggle in Alyssa's hold. Kagami knew she was in a bad spot and she was trying her best to escape before Alyssa could do any real damage to Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Alyssa continued to hold on to Kagami, though her grip wasn't as tight as she wanted it to be. The haste with which she applied the choke was detrimental to proper execution. Swearing internally, the Bomber clenched her teeth and squeezed tighter, hoping the kawaii didn't fight back hard enough to escape.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Kagami was not in a good position. Alyssa had her trapped in a very dangerous hold and all Kagami would do was kick her legs and squirm in Alyssa's grasp. Kagami would try to use her arms to elbows and punch at Alyssa. "Let me go." Kagami said through strained breaths as Alyssa's hold was starting to make her black out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Though Alyssa tried to keep her grip, the repeated blows to her side weakened her arm. Seeing as how Kagami was going to be able to break free on her own soon, the Bomber decided to let go so she could transition to a different move. Of course, in this case, it'd be trying to punch the eyepatched girl in the face for hitting her so many times!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:17 am

Kagami almost let out a sigh of relief as she felt Alyssa's hold on her weaken. However, as Kagami was about to try and pull herself free from Alyssa's legs, Kagami received a solid punch to the face. Kagami let out a shriek of pain as her hands immediately shot to her face to try and soothe the pain and protect herself from more harm. Kagami didn't know much about her opponent but she had a feeling Alyssa didn't know the meaning of softcore.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next