» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by bricktown Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:00 am

Alyssa's lips peeled back in a crazed grin as she cranked on the arm. Let her go? Who did Kagami think she was, one of those goody two shoes who'd the right thing? No, screw that. The title was on the line, and she wasn't going to let a few punches or a few screams get in her way.

"I will when you tap, you bitch. So tap! Tap or I'll snap that arm of yours in half, you hear me?"

Her thoughts were starting to run into each other, looping like a laugh track that wouldn't quit. Very soon, the laughter spilled out from her thoughts into her voice as she started getting more violent.

"Tap tap tap tapTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP YOU WHORE! I'LL FUCKING BREAK YOU, YOU HEAR ME? TAP OR SNAP, I'LL FUCKING BREAK YOUR ARMS AND I'LL LET YOUR LITTLE WHORE FRIENDS CRY OVER YOUR CARCASS WHEN I'M DONE, CELESTE."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 15 Softcore Title Tournament Finals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Alyssa Blank

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:10 am

Mazzie had been watching from the back. She told herself she wasn't going to and that she didn't care, but in the end, she had. Things had ended pretty awfully the last time she spoke to Kagami and she had avoided the girl since. However, it didn't mean that she wanted the girl to be killed. Especially not by some skank like Alyssa who didn't even seem to understand the rules of the match she was in.

Telling herself that she was only there to correct the situation, she had found herself already marching down the ramp. It wasn't long before she was standing right in Alyssa's field of vision with a deep scowl on her face.

"Hey, cunt!" She barked. "This is a fucking softcore match! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Did you even read the rules!?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Alyssa bared her teeth the moment she saw that girl walk into her field of vision. There was a sort of focus now, not quite sanity but something other than complete, unrestrained madness. What was this walking pair of tits doing here?

"Shut up, Mazzie."

They had never met, but the Bomber knew. She had seen the tapes, heard the rumours. With a sick smile, Alyssa looked right into her new enemy's eyes.

"I'm here to nab a title. You see me getting DQed yet? No? Then shut up. Or maybe, just maybe...." She cranked harder on Kagami's arm, laughing as she did. "You're here to hear it scream, huh? Look at it wriggle in my grasp, look at it hurt! All skin and bones, all for me to break like I want!"

She had ceased to pretend she cared. Enemy? Fucktoy? No, right now the thing she held was an obstacle in her way, and she'd snap and crunch and break and tear until she got what she wanted!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:21 pm

Kagami could hear someone yelling at Alyssa bit she couldn't tell who it was. All Kagami could focus on was the pain in her arm as Alyssa put more pressure on her hold. "AHHHHHHH! stop!." Kagami yelled out as she actually thought Alyssa was going to break her arm. Kagami could only squirm and scream in Alyssa's hold as she would tap the ground to give up but the ref would not call for the bell as this was a humiliation match and Alyssa was doing nothing to humiliate Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:11 am

"It? IT!?"

Mazzie shrieked at Alyssa. "You fucking whore!" She shouted, but her cheeks were red from more than just anger and she hopped up on the apron. The referee immediately turned her attention to Mazzie and demanded she get off, but the Canadian shook her head.

"WAIT, FUCKING STOP, OK!?" She said, holding out her arm and waving at Alyssa. "STOP FUCKING HURTING HER AND LISTEN TO ME!" Mazzie screeched.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:17 am

Alyssa's deranged smile told Mazzie everything she needed to know. She was serious, and there was no stopping her without something getting in her way. Of course, there was one stumbling block: The rules. She had been playing a different game from the start, and only now did she have that fact thrown at her face.

The Bomber's smile was gone now, replaced with a flat look of disappointment.

"What is it, Mazzie? Have anything to say before I toss this into the trash?" She looked back at the kawaii, absently tweaking Kagami's arm as she did.

The look of her face wasn't just disappointment, it was the kind of look a spoiled child would have before it tossed an unwanted toy into the garbage. And given the precarious position Kagami's arm was in... Well, needless to say, it looked like one wrong word would equal a shattered elbow.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:55 am

Mazzie tried her best not to show the relief on her face when Alyssa stopped. Her cheeks were red and she knew she had to speak carefully. She didn't know what might happen if Mazzie was forced to interfere but she had an idea.

"Ok, ok." She said, holding up her hands. "Just... let her go." She began. "You can have the match and the stupid title. If that's all you want, then fine." She paused. "I mean... I guess the other rules apply, but leave that stuff backstage. Just ... just take the victory and stop hurting her. Maybe she's not humiliated, but I am. That's good enough, ok?"

As if to show Alyssa she was serious, she pulled her tight fitting white shirt off and tossed it into the ring, leaving her only in a bra that seemed to barely contain her ridiculous tits and her skirt. "There. I threw in the towel."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:58 am

Alyssa gave the kawaii a dead eyed stare. What, did Mazzie feel that strongly for her prey? It would've been insulting if she wasn't throwing the match. She let out a short bark of a laugh, watching the blonde take her shirt off and toss it into the ring. She would've gone on to snap whatever she was holding if the ref girl hadn't stepped in at that moment.

She almost snarled at the official, but her victory had been achieved. No sense in antagonizing everybody until she had the belt around her waist. With a smarmy grin, she stood up, towering over the fallen kawaii as she looked down at her servant. Yes, her servant. Not an obstacle anymore, but a spoil of war. She had to call it something, didn't she? Once again, Alyssa took on the veneer of sanity.

"Order #1's coming up real soon. Just you wait, Celeste." She cracked her neck, letting out a slow breath as she turned to Mazzie. "And you! Maz, Maz, Maz. I really do have to thank you for that. Meet me backstage."

She let out a sound, one that was slow and hoarse. It almost sounded like a giggle, actually.

"I'm the Softcore champ now. So don't worry. I'm not going to lay my hands on you. I've got a reputation to uphold."

Fat chance of that, really. Having robbed Kagami of her chance with brutality that went against the spirit of things... Alyssa was bound to reap the consequences soon. The only question was how many people she'd take down with her in the end?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Kagami didn't know what was going on as she could only focus on the extreme pain that was coursing through her arm. However, Kagami thought she had heard a familiar voice before Alyssa suddenly let go of her arm. Kagami would immediately curl up into a ball to cradle her injured arm as she would look out to see a shirtless Mazzie at ringside.

Kagami was instantly confused until she heard Alyssa's words and Kagami knew she had lost the match. Kagami couldn't help but let tears fall from her eyes as she tried to curl into a ball even more as not only had she lost the match but now she had to be Alyssa's slave. The thought of that alone scared Kagami as the girl had jut nearly broke her arm and Kagami couldn't imagine what else she would have to do with Alyssa in charge of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:55 am

Mazzie narrowed her eyes at Alyssa's words, not wanting to trust the girl as far as she could throw her. She looked at Kagami and saw her crying and curling up. It was so pathetic but it made Mazzie pretty angry.

"Yeah, let's keep it all backstage, ok?" She said as she carefully hopped off the apron and began to slowly back up the ramp, keeping an eye on Alyssa the whole time she was leaving the arena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next