Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oh My Goddesses!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oh My Goddesses! - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh My Goddesses!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:55 am

Suddenly she was on the bottom, with Radmilla looking set to hammer her smaller form from above. The distance might not be too far, but their size difference should be enough to make the ramming have a significant effect on her. Sig braced herself, and when it finally happened, she let out a grunt as the impact of their collision knocked some air of her lungs.

"Oufff...!"

It was then followed with a pressure that was more intense than Aniek's. Sig gasped as she didn't expect the quite massive difference, her body felt like being flattened almost literally by Radmilla's. She eventually tried to flex herself, but it barely made any difference as the redhead's divine form simply overwhelmed her cute attempt to resist her.

"Uaahhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:57 pm

"Mmmmm, nice and comfy with the right amount of hardness." Radmilla commented. She knew the technique of a pin well but to her, the artistry behind it was even more important. Stretching out her limbs in an x-shape and letting her belly and breasts do the talking, it was and impressive and intimidating sight. The symbolism was clear as day; a younger and lesser girl was being flattened so effortlessly by a genuine paragon of adult femininity. Radmilla looked over to the other women watching, smiling almost invitingly; even though most of them likely had rather different interests, it wasn't hard to see the kind of posturing she was making.

Aniek smiled and rolled her eyes. Some habits just didn't die.

Radmilla though momentarily looked down, her breasts mushrooming out and almost touching Sig's lips. The girl was trying to flex; her feeble abs shaking piteously as they struggled to make Radmilla's flatten even a millimetre. Adorable, she thought as she yawned and placed her cheek onto Sig's. With it her belly arched down as a suffocating squash of sensual force commanded Sig to obey her strength. She'd keep her flattened and breathless, leaving no room for her tummy to reinflate as she held her face just a few centimetres from her's.

"If this was A.P., I would have you pledge your submission to me... but alas-" Slowly rising up, the redheaded giant stood to her feet and her shadow covered Sig. "You are in luck today~"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:44 am

To the bystander's eyes, Radmilla probably looked like she's simply laying on top of Sig, who was almost covered completely by the redhead's goddess-like figure. It wasn't that simple, as the blonde could tell them all about it.

It wasn't just pressure that was produced from weight alone. Radmilla's muscles seemed to have a mind of their own, the way they squashed her lithe form and leaving her no room to flex back whenever her own muscles loosened. Even when the woman yawned, Sig could feel her core being rolled like a dough. She groaned, her body trying its hardest to endure the intense pressure to no avail, although Radmilla eventually spared her from the misery of being totally crushed.

"Gaaahhh..." she moaned and writhed weakly on the mat as the redhead got up and towered over her, a warm sensation appeared on her cheeks as she gave the woman a rather meek stare. "H-haa... W-wow... I thought I'd end up as flat as the mat..." she admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:36 pm

"Mmmm, you wouldn't be the first... or the smallest. Even Aniek has been in servitude to me before~"

This was answered by a long sigh from Aniek and an audible slap on the Czech's rump. The smaller woman moved forward to help pull her upward, shaking her a few times to get her awake. She too could've flattened her, albeit in a more aggressive manner and a part of her wanted to if only to make it clear she could do the same to Radmilla if she wanted. Thankfully, she was far more mature.

"So do you understand pinning, pressing, and grinding better Sig?" She asked, running a hand down from her shoulder to her hands. "In submission matches, it's a great way to make your opponent's both more receptive and distracted~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:53 pm

Sig glanced at Aniek as she heard Radmilla's words. She would love to see these two have a go between them, something that seemed to happen on regular basis. The blonde had seen her shares of strong and dominant women, but these two almost seemed like they're on another level. The way they subdue others was unique, sexy, and above all, pretty efficient. It seemed to be a style that suited their build well, too well, even.

"Eh... ahh... I think so..." she answered, still felt a bit nervous in the presence of both Radmilla and Aniek who easily dwarfed her quite literally. "Although... I wouldn't mind a few more... um, demonstrations! Heh~" she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:40 pm

"How about we work on your legs?" Aniek asked. Radmilla's shoulders perked up for a bit as her personal fetish was mentioned but she otherwise kept her calm visage. "A lot of girls think it's just leg locks and head scissors... but leg to leg is nice~"

Radmilla flashed a smile for the shortest moment and flinched to move but Aniek moved first, taking Sig's legs and pulling it forward. Laying down on her back, she slowly pulled that slender limb between her's, letting it warmly sandwich itself between her thick thighs. With a few testing rubs she shifted her's left and rub, lightly massaging Sig's.

Her friend soon followed and it wasn't long before Sig's legs were both caught in a fleshy, muscly prison that was tenderizing their inner thighs delicately. Both ladies smiled and lightly inspected her leg, rubbing up and down with their own.

"Thigh on thigh is an acquired taste~" Radmilla spoke, her much thicker counterparts almost burying Sig's leg between her's. "It takes a true conoisseur to know the pleasure of another's legs submitting as they are trapped between yours."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:33 am

"Oh?" Sig picked up some interest in hearing what the amazons said.

Leglocks weren't all that popular compared to the likes of slams and such, but it seemed that there was more to these divine beauties than just body to body grinding action. She didn't put a resistance as both Aniek and Radmilla began to trap her thinner limbs, wondering what sort of stuffs these two had in mind. The rubbing between their legs felt nice, but without a doubt it's only an opening act. Something less pleasant probably was following up, so she braced herself for what's coming.

"Connoisseur eh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 am

"A master more accurately." Radmilla said, pulling on her foot and using the weight of her legs to pin down Sig. Tightening her own thighs, she'd start squeezing harder and harder as Sig's thigh disappeared under a wall of pale stony flesh. Yawning, she'd grind her leg left and right into the thigh, easily crushing through any muscle she had as she moved it up and down like the bow of a violin. With an aristocratic nonchalance, she twisted her foot slowly to the outside, rubbing about to see how the girl would react.

Aniek on the other hand went for a simpler squeeze, crossing her feet over the side of Sig's belly as her whole limb wasn't just squeezed. It was stretched out against the Nightly Beast as her crotch was tended to by a flexing thigh.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 am

"Gyaaahhh...!" Sig cried as both her legs were tortured at the same time.

The methods were different, but it felt quite painful all the same. Radmilla were squeezing her leg while also grinding it between her bigger and stronger limbs. Her caught leg almost went numb in no time from the wrenching.

Aniek's way was less painful, but she opted to stretch her leg instead of grinding it like Radmilla, giving a different, yet somewhat equally painful sensation. The thight that brushed her crotch would feel a bit of damp spot on her bottom, as the blonde couldn't help herself from feeling a bit excited as well.

"Nngghhhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:38 pm

"Mmm, not so loud! Don't tell me a simple squeeze makes you squeal~" Radmilla wasn't even using both of her hands now. Laying down on her back and reclining, she was holding the foot in place with two fingers by the toe. It was a harsh grip but all she was doing now was crushing and grinding her crocodile jaw like legs over it. The friction was incredible; very inch was like being ground over by rough rocks yet at the same time, warm and encompassing, like a blanket made of muscles.

Aniek on the other hand was simply sticking with squeezing her numb but the combined attack would make any middleweight practically unable to stand. Likely quite aroused too; the heat generated there and bumping against her crotch could make almost anyone woman weak at the knees in more ways than one.

It wasn't long before the let go, letting her throbbing, aching legs rest.

"I could carry you if you like~" Aniek teased.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next