Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The New Guy meets SEME!

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Guy meets SEME!

Post by Winner3 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Shido looked around frantically. There was nowhere to go, nothing to reach or grab on to. He no longer had the stamina to struggle. With no seemingly feasible options left for him, he stayed trapped in Mitsuru's Gory Special for a few more moments. The fatigue, sweat, and strain of the hold got to him after a while. And he could feel himself beginning to pass out. He hesitated to answer Hikaru. "Y..yeah....I give..." Shido said in a tired tone. He fought hard and well, but he knew he was a little in over his head from the onset.

After being released he'd comment. "Thank you, guys. I learned a lot...about team SEME...". He'd take a few moments to catch his breath, resting on all fours as he collected himself. He was still smiling, however. Shido enjoyed having good matches, win or lose. And he was happy to have tried his best against this team.

The New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 IgQk2vThe New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 PP89dH8The New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 ZoIhtGgThe New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 C8s1fSThe New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:54 pm

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Hikaru's hand slapped the side of the ring three times in quick succession when he heard Shido's verbal submission. "And the winner, to no one's surprise, SEME!" he announced in a semi-bored voice, and whipped his hand in the air like he was ringing an imaginary bell.

In turn, Mitsuru lowered herself onto her knees and released Shido's arms and then his legs and allowed him to step down onto the mat. As she got back to her feet, Ryuu joined them in the middle of the ring. He had his arms folded across his chest again, but was there a hint of a smile on his face?

"Well fought Shido" Mitsuru praised as she rested her hands on her hips, slowing her own breathing back to a resting point. "You held up pretty well against two opponents I'd say, I hope we didn't hurt you too badly there"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:05 am

Shido plopped down to the mat face-first. He laid there on his belly and breathes before slowly making his way to all fours and looking up at the tag team.

"Haha! Thanks! I'll be ok....you guys...are pretty good... he said while taking deep breathes. "I'll be ok. I just need to rest...I'm glad I got to make some new and interesting friends, today! the fanboy said with a smile on his face.

He'd help himself up using a nearby rope and move in to shake hands with everyone. Complimenting each of them. Hikaru, you're a riot. Thanks for taking time to ref this match and remain impartial. Ryuu, you reminded me why the strong but silent trope can still be a pretty cool one. And Mitusuru, you're a very capable leader, and a strong wrestler in your own right. I look forwards to meeting you guys in the ring again anytime!

The New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 IgQk2vThe New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 PP89dH8The New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 ZoIhtGgThe New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 C8s1fSThe New Guy meets SEME! - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8