Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:19 pm

"You're dumb!" Kelly shot back defensively, biting her lip as she felt Chesna's tongue between her toes, the hands on her naked pussy and on her breast, as angry as Kelly was, she couldn't help but throw her head back and slump in the tub, content to let her lover service her.

And then Chesna's words had Kelly lifting herself up almost instantly. "WHAT!?" Kelly screeched as she looked at Chesna in disbelief, pushing her face angrily against Chesna when the woman bopped heads with her. "Rrrrrghh..." She growled against Chesna, her lip quivering in front of Chesna's lips.

"Because! I wouldn't be where I'm at if I didn't care what people thought of me! And thanks for ruining a moment where I tried to say something remotely romantic, you bitch!" Kelly growled against Chesna mashing their noses tightly together while the blonde snarled at the good doctor.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:19 am

As soon as Kelly pressed her nose against Chesna's, a thin line of blood began to drip from her nostril. "I'm bleeding." She said. "Now I'm going to die and it's your fault." She said, ignoring Kelly's comment.

Chesna then leaned forward and pressed her lips against Kelly's snarling mouth and tried to force her tongue into the blonde's mouth. After a moment she stopped and pulled away, letting her head slump.

"My idea of romance is being fisted while strung out on painkillers. You know this." Chesna said.

Chesna slumped backwards in the tub and let her head loll back against the wall. "What does being a good fighter have to do with people liking you? That's why you're dumb. Do you know why I'm not?" Chesna said, sighing. "Because a fancy school said I'm not. I have a piece of paper hanging..." Chesna stopped.

"Just came a little..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:37 pm

"Oh be quiet!" Kelly shot back before her lips were sealed by Chesna. The blonde growled against her lovers mouth but slowly parted her lips, letting her tongue tangle with Chesna's until she parted the kiss and the former chump huffed.

"I do... Dirty bitch." Kelly mused back, although noticeably intrigued by the visual image of fisting Chesna.

"No, I'm not out for people to like me! Being seen as the best is what drives me....BUT! THESE BITCHES WHO BETRAYED ME! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING TEAM!"
Kelly screamed as she burst into a renewed fit, only to calm down again and instead just hear Chesna out, grumbling to herself as Chesna talked shit before she paused.

Kelly lifted her brow and waited for something and when she got it, she face palmed.

"Ugh." There was no point in being angry.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:59 pm

"Nnnnn...."

Chesna groaned as she let her hand slip down between her own legs. If Kelly wasn't going to help, then she'd do it herself. She began forcing fingers into her pussy, but showed no signs of life except for the feint splashing of water from her movements.

"If you pick bitches, you get bitches..." Chesna said between soft breaths. "Maybe you should find someone who wants to help you? You know, instead of just yelling at people and expecting them to be ok with that. No one likes someone who is loud. You're very loud." Chesna said. "I've still got another hole if you want to stick a few fingers in..." Chesna said and lifted both of her feet up and placed them on Kelly's shoulders. She arched her body and pointed her butt at Kelly under the water.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:46 am

"T-They were strong and we had a m-mutual enemy! I had to!" Kelly exclaimed, defending her actions but now regretting them, she knew Chesna was right, she rolled with untrusty worthy bitches and all she ever did was bark orders.

"Oh... S-shut up." Kelly said before she saw her lover place her legs over her shoulders. It was a turn on for Kelly and she immediately reached for Chesna's ass, pushing one finger against the pucker before working into another, wiggling her fingers and slowly working them in until she was to the knuckle as she leaned forward and mashed her face against Chesna's tits, rubbing her face eagerly into the woman's busom.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Chesna's eyes widened as Kelly's fingers slipped into her ass. Her mouth opened and a soft breath escaped. Though to an observer, it might not seem like Kelly's intrusion had little effect, in reality, Chesna was at the equivalent of a girl screaming with girlish ecstasy.

"Ahhhhnnnnn...."

The breath was smooth and more like a pleasured sigh, but Chesna pushed into Kelly's fingers, forcing them as deep up her ass as she could get them, practically melting into the tub.

"Nnnn...." Chesna's hips bucked softly against Kelly's fingers and her own and as Kelly pushed her face against her bare chest, the doctor raised her free hand and began dragging her fingers through Kelly's hair, like she was petting the blonde. It was difficult for Chesna to express emotions and she knew that Kelly had a hard time with it. Chesna just spoke how she felt and despite her temper, or maybe because of it, Kelly was a fairly sensitive girl.

Chesna just simply wasn't capable of expressing normal emotions and Kelly seemed to need that more than anything. If she wasn't so doped up, Chesna would feel bad, but this was the best she could manage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:49 am

Kelly shook her face left to right within Chesna's breasts to full embrace those perky tits that she greedily wanted to be lost in as she let her fingers rest inside, keeping them firm against Chesna's buckings. Kelly wanted and needed comfort and as cold the doctor was right now, feeling her embrace was all she needed after all the losses.

She turned her head to the side and spoke softly. "You won't leave me again will you? Can I count on you to be there?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:30 am

Chesna continued to hump against Kelly's stiff fingers. She continued to pet Kelly while her eyelids flickered over her dull gaze. She was entering a state of ecstasy thanks to her blonde lover, the orgasms pulsing dully into her, bringing her some bit of cognition.

"Ahhh...." She huffed. "Why do you ask dumb questions?" Chesna said in a huff that had the undertone of a moan to it. "I don't know, what if I die?" Chesna said. "I would be leaving you then, right?" She asked. "How stupid." Chesna began bucking more, trying to force Kelly's fingers deeper inside of her. Her hands left Kelly's head and she pushed against the sides of the tub as if it would help.

"I would not count on me..." She said. "So... whatever. Leave if you want and then I can die in peace..." She said, her eyelids fluttering a little more. "This.. feels..." She said and then huffed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Kelly kept her fingers firm to let Chesna hump her body against her, all while Kelly clung greedily to her lover, awating reassuring words that everything would be okay. That this setback was minor and that she wouldn't have to worry about letting her guard down or be abandoned.

The comfort and reassurance never came. Kelly peeled her face from Chesna's bosom and blinked teary eyes as she heard Chesna's cold retort, it wasn't what she needed or wanted to hear. Kelly eyes began to narrow, she pulled her hand back and glared at Chesna's griting her teeth before she shoved Chesna's legs off her shoulders and sharply stood up.

"MOTHER! FUCKER!"
Kelly spat. "That all you have to say when I need you!? Y-You are HIGH as a fucking kite and Impossible to talk to!! She snarled before stomping out of the shower with her fists clinched at her sides, growling audibly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:49 pm

"Ahp!"

There was a small popping noise that came from Chesna's lips as Kelly's fingers were violently removed from her ass. The orgasm that came from it was something that Chesna could feel, but when Kelly removed herself from the tub, Chesna sank like a stone with her feet handing out over it and head rolling back and forth sluggishly as the rippling water moved it.

It wasn't until the burning in her lungs forced her to sit up and gasp for breath. She looked around and saw Kelly gone and she slowly stood up. Without taking a towel, she slowly walked out of the bathroom and looked around for Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next