by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 250 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 250 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

V day hijinks!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

V day hijinks! - Page 3 Empty Re: V day hijinks!

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:37 pm

John had spent a good couple of years or so in Japan at this point, truth be told once if he had finished his course without taking up wrestling he'd probably be back home in England. Funny how that turned out, perhaps it was because of the similarities that Ami had with the artist was enabling her to be more open with him. He'd had a feeling, an inkling that she normally wasn't like this. But John knew that there was good in everyone, well mostly everyone.

He'd been in Japan long enough to pick up on some parts of the culture, saying grace was a common thing here it seemed. And John figured he'd do it too, sides might even bring him good luck! At least he hoped, what with the things that might happen down the line. Ryan and John were going to be defending those tag belts, and Britain's finest fought like it was on the line every time. But he knew there was going to be a last time, no point in dwelling in the dark though. Not when the young man was entertaining a cute woman, like right now.

Mr Carnaby would be silent as he eat, though he did give a nod and smile to Ami from time to time. Once the artist was done he'd give a content sigh and pause, drumming his fingers on the table in thought. "That was pretty good, better than anything I can do. Aside from cups of tea I mean, ready to go when you are." John then said with a smirk to the bluenette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Ami always find it quite strange, she talked about her transition being a difficult one but other's might have had it worse. John, not only did he switch careers but he had to switch country's as well. Making a switch from the English culture to the Japanese was not an easy one to adopt to but he had done well. It was the little things like saying grace in Japanese is what humoured Ami and was liked by all Japanese when a foreigners know of their customs and traditions.

The two then had a nice meal, they both seemed to enjoy it and soon they were finished and it was time to head elsewhere. "Yes, it was quite an amazing meal"she smiled. "Let's go"she said as the two of them made their way from the table towards other things in the area. Whilst walking about Ami felt lost in thought "...you know....I know you don't believe this is the real me, but if it was, would you like me? would people like me as ME? I don't imagine so..."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:23 pm

John moved the plates of him and Ami forward to the chef before going, he was contemplating how this had been going so far. He had to admit that he'd been taken by surprise, but it was like his boss to do that. The artist learned that Ryan certainly had his eccentric tastes, the giving gifts to people and going as far as to make a custom elf outfit for John was certainly evidence of that. Still yeah John felt it was so far so good.

Though as he walked with the bluenette Ami had seemed like she was contemplating something, she had that look in her eyes. Perhaps their earlier discussion had brought this about, as Ami spoke John knew better than to turn his head else he'd most likely break the spell. The master of creation waited till Ami was finished. And then he'd look at her and say "Well you've been really nice so far dearie, I've not got any reason to not like you~ You ask if others would like you as you are? Ami that can be a foolish question, you gotta know that. I think I can share your concerns however, given our past professions. I dreaded at times what the critics would think of my work, but thinking in such a way is unwise. They do not know you, but those close to you do. Now please be happy, sadness doesn't suit you."

John would offer Ami his arm and a smile, when the pair made a bit of distance they'd suddenly be ambushed by a group of people emerging from a bush!

http://www.therobotsvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/MMPR.jpg

The group assumed various fancy poses while shouting in Japanese to the pair, John's face would instantly go pale. And he'd then state "Oh not you lot again! This is the third time this month! I don't speak enough Japanese to understand you! Those outfits went out of style years ago dammit!" the group said nothing and merely did another bunch of poses while John looked annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Ami saw John move the plates towards the chef before the two went along, it was interesting. It showed something about him, she certainly would not have done that due to her proud and bratty nature but it was kinda touching seeing a kind soul do it.

It was even more refreshing to see him jump to her defence, like a knight! She smiled innocently and in a very shy manner as she looked at him, picking out the flower from behind her ear and then fidgeting it with her fingers while biting her lips "Well.........huh?"

She was about to say something but was cut off by a bunch of weirdo's cosplaying as the power rangers.

"W-what? Who are these freaks? You know them John?"she asked kinda freaked out by them.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:16 pm

John had been fearful that this might occur, he had known one thing during his time in Japan. That things could get rather odd at times, something like this certainly didn't occur back in England unless it was Halloween. It all started round the time of the finals of that Tension tag tournament, with cosplaying fangirls of John and his boss Ryan. It was then followed by when they won the belts, and John had gotten attention from those outside of the art scene. Usually it was people who wanted autographs and such, but then well....this happened.

The artist had encountered these people before, and they tried to hand him a blue power ranger outfit. Which was then promptly disposed of when they were out of sight, but perhaps John was cursed. He leaned in close to Ami and muttered "You could say that, I believe we're on one of those sting shows. Like what's it's name, punk'd or something like that. I think it's cause of my status as a local celebrity that I've been assailed by them, my worst foes indeed~"

Mr Carnaby walked to the side, and the power rangers would shift to block him while maintaining their poses. John stared blankly before running a hand down his face, he then calmly walked back to the supermodel and gave her a smile. Taking her hand in his John would mutter "Okay Ami, we're going to turn around and walk. Then we're gonna run, I apologize for the disruption." true to his word the master of creation would lead the bluenette away. Casting a glance over to his shoulder before breaking into a run with Ami close in tow, no way was John going to let some spandex wearing whackos ruin his day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Ami was still unsure of what exactly was going on and who were these spandex wearing weirdos. The supermodel had a disgusted look on her face with her eyebrow raised as she looked over towards John, who was already leaning over towards her and began to whisper in her ear.

"Uhhh....Rrriiiiiggghhhtttt"she said before looking back towards them, the cosplayers were indeed quite into the act as they maintained their pose and then blocked one path before doing their ridiculous pose again.

"Gotcha, ugh! Bad day for wearing high heels I guess"she said nodding before the two slowly turned around and then broke into a sprint, running away as fast they could!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:39 pm

John wasn't one to really run from a fight, he wouldn't have been where he was today if he did. Still though he knew that if he started swinging at these spandex clad whackos odds were the artist would end up getting nicked, and given the reputation of the UK Elite it wouldn't be very good and end up as ammo against Britain's finest. Mr Carnaby lightly chuckled as Ami remarked that she was wearing high heels, yeah they weren't preferable for running. But John kept a firm hold on Ami, to make sure she was alright. After all his boss entrusted him with making sure the bluenette was fine, and he hadn't let Ryan down yet.

After a bit of running John would be back among the masses with Ami, and he would take a look over his shoulder. Great, no nutjobs in sight. For now, John was sure they hadn't given up on trying to prank the master of creation. But that would happen later, not now. Mr Carnaby lightly panted before giving a small cough, all that training as a wrestler meant that running from some Japanese cosplayers was more akin to a little workout than anything else.

It seemed that John had led himself and the supermodel to an array of stalls, filled with various things that would attract the eyes of tourists and also different carnival games. John would then speak to Ami with "I apologize Ami, it seems that the weird things that happen to me have occurred today. Hopefully that's the last we'll see of them. How about I get you a few gifts hm to make up for it hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:08 am

The two ran away from those spandex wearing freaks as far as they could, without looking behind at all. The supermodel blushed lightly as she felt John's arm grab onto her to make sure she didn't trip over her heels or anything, which was a nice gesture from him. So far he had acted like a true gentleman and she was surely being treated like a princess, just the way she liked it!

After running quite a bit of distance, it seemed the two had finally lost the weirdo's and finally had a chance to stop and look while, while also taking a breather. "*huff*huff*.....Whew, I think we lost them"she said while panting a bit.

Ami laughed a bit at his apology "Haha! You don't have to apologize, but I will say this is the weirdest date I've ever been on, atleast this last part! But I like it, it's been fun and sure, if you insist! Why not?"she nodded her head as he mentioned making up for the weirdness.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Well John was glad that he had managed to avoid those cosplayers, he wasn't the fastest man around. Given how in the ring he was usually methodical, slowly moving to an assured victory. Still given that he was very fit John figured he could outrun some folks like those, just a shame he had to do it today. Wasn't very fitting to have that happen when he was trying to entertain a lovely lady. Still it was over at least.

Ami's remark made John have a little chuckle before twirling the stand of his hair that was dyed red, well at least the bluenette was happy. And that was the point right? Well anyway it was time to move on, so with that in mind John would again offer his arm for Ms Takeuchi. He'd walk with the stalls on the left and right of him, checking out what they had to offer.

John then spotted a stall with an array of various masks, not just plastic ones. But the artist noticed there was porcelain models there too, Mr Carnaby would smile and nudge Ami and say "Ah I've seen these sort of masks in Noh plays, very impressive I must say. It's a bit different from stage acting back home in Britain I believe, they keep the house lights on during performances for example. But very choreographed. Shall I buy one for you? Pick whichever you like my dear~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:07 pm

The two ran and finally lost the cosplayers, it was hard for her to run with her heels on but usually she was quite good in sprints and while not the fastest gal around in Tension or Friction but she certainly wasn't the slowest or least agile. It was quite an unorthodox date but one that she didn't mind, usually it was dinner, movie or just a quite drink somewhere but this was quite unique- in a good way.

She was getting to know John, he seemed to be quite different from what he is in the ring or atleast that's what Ami thought. After passing her hand through his arm the two continued to walk along and Ami leaned onto him, putting her head against his shoulder as the two walked to a small stand which was selling masks.

"Mmm Hmmm...I dunno, which one do you think would look good on me?"she teased.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum