Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryo Kamiya vs Erica

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Erica - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Erica

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Erica was still nursing her crotch when Ryo's leg slammed into her chest. Erica groaned in pain as Ryo tried to pin her. Erica heard the ref count to "1..." and Erica immediately would try to throw Ryo off of her. "OK, i am done being nice to you." Erica would say as she would try to break the pin. "I am going to make sure you have no dignity left after i am through with you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:15 pm

"Oh yeah? Well I've been naked in the ring already, so as long as I beat you, my dignity will be just fine!"

Ryo replied, pulling Erica up by her arm and whipping her towards the ropes, ducking his head low so that, on the rebound, he'd be in position to throw her over his head with a back body drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Erica was getting tired of Ryo's comeback and even though her crotch still hurt she wasn't going to just let Ryo make her look like a fool. As Ryo reach to grab her arm Erica would kick at Ryo's stomach to get him to bend over. "I think that is enough from you." Erica would say before trying to slap Ryo across the face after getting him to bend over.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Ryo's planned whip was canceled out, Erica's bar foot planting itself in his gut. Her follow up slap, the "smack" loud enough to make several people wince, knocked the naked fighter onto his hands and knees, one hand rubbing his cheek as he tried to push himself back up.

"Son of a hell that stings!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Erica smiled as she managed to knock Ryo to the ground. Oh, don't worry. I will make it up to you." Erica would say as she would crawl up between Ryo's legs to slip Ryo's boyhood between her exposed Breasts. "I hope you are ready?" Erica would say as she would begin to slide Ryo's boyhood between her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Erica's follow up kick knocked Ryo onto his back, the naked 18 year old groaning as he rubbed his side, the redhead packing more power in her hits than one would think just from looking at her.

He was just using his arms to try and sit up when Erica crawled onto his legs, keeping him still as her breasts went around his cock, causing him to moan as his fully hard member was tightly wrapped in her warm bosom.

<"S-shimata!">

He exclaimed in his native tongue, shivering a little as he looked at her, wide eyed in surprise.

"W-what are you doing? This isn't a hentai match!"

He yelled, getting at taste of his (or rather, Tai's) own medicine!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Erica looked up at Ryo with a smile on her face. "Oh i am just punishing you for being a bad boy.. Erica would say as she would say as would rub her breasts up and down Ryo's boyhood. "You are a Kamiya. You should have expected this." Erica would say as she would lean down to lick the tip of Ryo's boyhood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:31 pm

"Mmmmm..."

Ryo moaned, his cock already starting to leak pre-cum as she started jerking him off with her tits, her tongue on his tip making him shiver, falling flat onto his back as he started breathing faster.

He tried to lift his legs, maybe kick or buck her off of him, but his legs were thin, and she had her entire weight on them, keeping him pinned down for now and helpless against her sexual assault!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:44 am

Erica felt Ryo try to resist her but she knew that Ryo didn't have it in him to fight back. Erica would keep up her sexual assault on Ryo as the audience cheered her on. "You shouldn't resist me. I know how much you are enjoying this." Erica would say before leaning down to kiss the tip of Ryo's boyhood. Erica was going to humiliate Ryo as much as possible for revenge against Tai even if Ryo had nothing to do with him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 am

Ryo moaned aloud, his body shivering in pleasure as his cock leaked pre-cum, starting to throb as his orgasm built up, unable to believe this was happening to him. Tai had warned him some of his past opponents might want to haze him or something, but nothing like this!

Despite coming to Tension to be at least partly a hentai wrestler, Ryo honestly had expected to ease his way in, but this was going all in right from the start.

To make it "worse" for him, Erica was damn good at what she was doing, and being between her breasts was like heaven for the boy, his toes starting to clench as he moaned, hands gripping his own hair as he tried to fight his orgasm.

"Ahhhh...mmm...fuck! G-gonna...Gonna cum!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next