Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai Empty Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:41 am

Tai Kamiya

V.S.

Erica

Rules: 2/3 Fall Hentai Match.

Tai sighed to himself as his [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFCZDNwomRA:73bhl9zm]music[/url:73bhl9zm] began to blare over the P.A. System of the Tension arena, finishing lacing up his boots as he started to make his way to the ring from the back. He had made his return to the ring recently after a long hiatus to get back in shape and train himself over again. While his return debut hadn't ended in a victory, he was still able to put up a decent effort against Angel, one of AFW's best and the current No.1 contender to the AFW title, something that he could still be proud of.

Since then, after much debate, he had finally decided to re-enter himself in Tension's hentai league, realizing that he needed to not shun hentai, but to learn to master and mix it with regular wrestling skills.Granted, the girl that had helped him get back into combat shape would KILL him for going back to Hentai, but he wanted to be taken seriously, and the best way to do that was to show he could be dangerous in both kinds of combat!

Making his way to the ring from the stage, smiling and slapping hands with fans that reached out from the side row, Tai was dressed in a pair of white gym shorts with matching boots and knee/elbow pads, and a black tank top to finish off his attire, wanting to still give off the appearance of a professional. Confusing as this was for his fans in the crowd, who were used to him wrestling hentai matches in nothing but a speedo, he felt it was a better choice.

Last edited by 143 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 am

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai 47054_One_piece_193.jpg

Erica was a bit nervous as this was her first time in a tension match and her opponent was a former hentai champion. Erica felt a chill run down her spine as she imagined what she was going to do to this man during the match. Erica soon heard her music begin to play and she stepped out into the arena to the cat calls and whistles of the crowd. Erica smiled and waved to the crowd as she made her way down to the ring. Erica slipped through the ropes with ease making sure to show her ass and cleavage to the crowd before standing up straight and looking at Tai.

"So your going to be my plaything for the night." Erica siad with a smile as she walked around the ring looking Tai up and down "I hope you are not planning to keep those speedos on for long." Erica said with a giggle as she blew Tai and kiss and waited for the match to start.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 am

Tai couldn't resist a grin as Erica made her way to the ring, eyeing her body and her skimpy outfit. While part of him was concerned with appearances, he couldn't help but admit that he was feeling quite at home in this type of setting, especially with a girl as attractive as Erica as his opponent.

"First off, these are shorts....second of all, you are incredibly hot..."

He said, grinning as the bell rang, bouncing on his feet a bit as he started to move closer to the center of the ring, slowly circling around the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 am

Erica giggled as Tai called his speedos shorts and she couldn't help but smile as he called her hot "Well i know i'm hot and i can't wait to feel you melt in my hands." Erica said as she heard the bell and she began to move towards Tai

"I wonder how long you will last before you pop once i get my hands on you." Erica said as she would lean forward and swaying her tit to Tai to try and get him to slip up early. Erica knew she was laying on the sex appeal really thick but she figured what man could refuse how hot and sexy she was.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 pm

"Oh come on now.."

Tai smirked as Erica began to sway her tits back and forth.

"Look girly, I've been doing this for a long time now, it takes more then a shiny pair of boobs to keep me distracted!"

He said, keeping his eyes on her as he circled around, waiting for an opportunity to strike, wanting to take the girl down before getting to the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Erica stood up straight and looked at Tai "We will see how long you can resist my breasts, speedo man." Erica said as she would circle Tai waiting for a chance to attack him "You really don't think you can handle a woman like me right." Erica said before moving closer to Tai to try and get him into a traditional lock up "Let us see how long you last once we get up close and personal."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:36 am

Tai nodded and accepted Erica's lock up, sparing a fast glance at her breasts while they were close. While he was confident in his chances, he had to admit that her breasts could be trouble, both as a distraction, and especially as a weapon to use against him, either in a smother, or to use against his cock with a tit job.

"We'll see how much you have to say when I get my cock in you...aside from begging for more that is.."

He smirked, pushing against the lighter girl as they grappled together.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 am

"Oh i bet your just a hit with the ladies." Erica said as she pushed against Tai "But i hope your ready to beg because i don't think your man enough to handle me." Erica said before leaning in and planting a kiss on Tai's lips while trying to move closer to press her chest against his.

Erica hoped that she could catch Tai off guard with this attack so she could instantly throw him o the ground and try to mount his body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:21 am

"I was certainly a hit with your partner.."

Tai stated, smirking. Granted, the only thing he knew about Erica was that she had a partner and fought in hentai matches, and had never met her partner....but maybe she wouldn't know that!

"And I am more then MFF!"

Tai was cut off his response by Erica suddenly pressing her lips against his, her barely covered breasts rubbing against his tan chest, taking him off guard for a second, giving her time to force him to the ground backfirst.

"Mmm.f...mmmm"

Tai moaned a tiny bit as they kissed, quickly refocusing and kissing back, sliding his tongue into her mouth to try and wrestle with her tongue, while he suddenly tried to wrap his legs around hers to grapevine them, trying to prevent her from actually sitting herself on him.

"Gonna take more then that to get over me!" He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:39 am

Erica felt Tai's tongue begin to fight back against hers and she smiled as her tongue began to try and push Tai's tongue into his mouth and pin it down. Erica then felt Tai's legs grapvine hers preventing Erica from pinning Tai beneath her.

Erica however, wasn't to concerned as she began to grind her hips against Tai's while trying to to beat his tongue into submission. "This is going to be too easy." Erica thought to herself as she rubbed herself against Tai.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next