Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:04 am

Tai pushed his tongue against her's, managing to keep their tongue's locked between their mouths, while rubbing his crotch against her's to match her rubbing, though his body wouldn't ignore the stimulation, as his member started to get hard beneath his shorts.

"Mmm...she kinda taste's good..."

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:15 am

Erica continued to grind herself against Tai and she broke the kiss as she felt him start to become hard "Oh my, aren't we getting excited." Erica said a she focused on grinding her hips against Tai's speedo covered package "I can't wait to set your little friend free from his confines." Erica said as she leaned down and kissed Tai very quickly "I also can;t wait to hear you begging for mercy as i fuck you senseless."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:21 am

Tai couldn't resist a small, barely audible moan as his member got harder, pressing against the girls covered mound as she ground harder against him.

"H-Heh...You'll get a good view of it soon enough..."

He replied, reaching his arms around her body to hold her close to him, while trying to feel and see if her top had any clasps he could undo, wanting to strip her of part of her attire!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:55 am

Erica felt Tai start to undo her top "Oh, you just can't wait to get a look at those, can you?" Erica said with a giggle as her top fell away "Here have a closer look." Erica said as she would try and grab Tai's hair to pull his face into her breasts. "Now just relax and let me take control." Erica said as she continued to grind her hips against Tai's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:53 am

Tai let out another, louder, moan as his fully hard member rubbed against her mound, having to admit that this girl was certainly quite good at working him up.

Feeling his head grabbed, realizing just where it was going, Tai tried to take advantage by letting his head get pulled into her bosom, only moving it slightly so he could catch her nipple in his mouth, his tongue darting out to lick it.

He wasn't willing to just let her take control as she wanted however, the pink haired veteran trying to nudge one of his hands, palm upwards, between their bodies, slowly sliding it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:40 am

Erica felt Tai's lips slip around her nipple and she giggled "Your so cute Tai." Erica said as she pulled Tai as deep as she could into her breasts before feeling his hand slip in between their bodies "I bet you want to get into my pants with that hand don't you?" Erica said as she woved on hand away from Tai's hair to try and stop his hand from reaching its objective "But you see, i don't want you to touch there yet. I am saving that pleasure for when i mount your face." Erica said with another giggle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Tai let out a muffled curse as the smoking hot babe managed to block his hand's attempt to get into her outfit, licking and sucking on her nipple as she rubbed against him, he knew full well that he wouldn't be able to stay in this position.

"Mfmmfm"

Thinking fast, Tai would rock his body from side to side, gaining a bit of leverage before trying to roll both of them over, hoping to use the fact that he was taller and heavier than Erica to try and pin her underneath his body!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am

Erica let out a small moan as Tai played with her nipple but Erica wasn't so easily aroused as she focused on smothering Tai out with her breasts. "Oh, your quite skilled with your tongue. I can't wait to feel what it can do on other parts of my body." Erica said with a giggle before she felt Tai roll her over giving him the top position "Hey, i really don't like being on the bottom." Erica said while putting on a pouty face ass he tried to roll the two of them over again so she could be back on top.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Once rolled over, Tai was able to get his head up, taking in a nice breath of fresh air, just managing to hold the spirited Erica down and avoid her rolling them back over.

Needing a new strategy, Tai leaned his head down, nibbling on Erica's ear while talking to her softly.

"Look...our legs are trapped, you can't get me off from under me, and I can't get you off just by licking your boobs...so why don't we agree to break this up, I'll get off you, and we can try again, eh?"

He offered, nibbling her ear and still lightly rubbing his crotch against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 am

Erica frowned as Tai managed to pin her down onto the ground "Well i wouldn't say i can't get you off from underneath you but i think i would prefer to be on top when i do that. I mean a my new bitch can't have the dominant position, can he?" Erica said as she smiled at Tai "Now how about we try again."

After Tai would get off of Erica she would roll to her feet and watch Tai carefully "Now, how about you lay back down and let me smother you again. You seemed to enjoy that so much earlier."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next