Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Tai got off of Erica, shaking his legs loose as he untangled them from hers. Upon standing, he received a wave of catcalls as his hard on showed through the thin material of his shorts, while the redhead also received loud catcalls and cheers, as she stood up completely topless.

"Heh, I don't think so. Maybe you can smother me out later tonight, in my bed..."

He hinted, smirking at her. Granted, he had a girlfriend in Chigusa Yuuki...but she wouldn't mind.

Raising his arms and finishing stretching again, he got himself in a defensive position, just in case Erica decided to surprise him again.

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 am

"Why should i wait until later tonight to smother you? I think i should do it now and make you blow your load just to put you in your place." Erica said with a smile in her face as she moved closer to Tai. "But for now i think i will play with you a little and see just what your tongue can do."

Erica began to slowly walk towards Tai making sure to sway her tits back and forth to entice him into making a stupid move so she could take advantage of Tai's sexual urges.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 am

"Oh my tongue can do alot...I'll be happy to sho....s-show..you.."

Tai stammered as Erica began to sexily walk towards him, swaying her breasts back and forth and trying to distract him. A tactic that was starting to work, as Tai kept trying to focus between watching her and watching her breasts as she got closer.

When she got close enough however, Tai would attempt to leap at her to try and tackle her!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am

Erica smiled as it seemed that Tai was starting to fall to her charms "I bet you would love to show me but i don't think your in the right position yet. I think your skills would be best used as i am riding your pretty face after my victory." Erica said as she blew Tai a kiss before seeing him charge at her "Hey, i don't like it when my playthings get rough." Erica would say as she would step to the side and bring her knee up to try and strike Tai in his chest as she charged her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:34 am

Tai's wide leap missed as Erica sidestepped him, before her knee shot into his stomach, his eyes widening in pain and surprise as he landed on his knee's, holding his stomach and gasping and coughing as he tried to recover his air from the hard blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:11 am

Erica smiled as Tai fell to his knees in front of her "Poor, poor Tai, i wonder how much longer you can last against a beauty like me." Erica would say as she would reach for his hair to pull him to his feet. "I think its time for you to see just who is in charge in this match." Erica would say as she would pull Tai close and kiss him on the lips while her free hand would move to Tai's crotch to begin to massage his rod through his speedos.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 am

Tai yelped as he was forced to his feet by his hair, Erica taunting him before pressing her lips against his, making him moan as she massaged his hard member, making him leak more precum, the standing male placing his hands against her breasts and trying to shove her away, not wanting to cum this early!

"Mmmfff!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

Erica felt Tai's hands move to her breasts and she smiled "You know Tai, i always figured you for an ass man." Erica said after she broke the kiss "But i can't blame you because n one can ignore my beautiful breasts." Erica said as she managed to stay near Tai and massage his package.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 am

Tai was an ass man, and a leg man as well. However, Erica's breasts proved too good to resist, as Tai's struggles lessened before she broke off the kiss, still massaging his rod, he moaned aloud and leaned his head on her shoulder, panting as his cock throbbed a bit, his orgasim certainly approaching as he attempted to back away.

"N..No..."

He let out, not wanting to be the first to cum, and certainly not this early!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 am

"There is no escaping me Tai." Erica said as she pulled on his hair to keep him close to her "Your going to pop and your going to enjoy it." Erica said as she continued to rub Tai's manhood "Now relax and let me make you my bitch." Erica said with a smile as she waited for Tai to explode in his speedos.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next