Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 am

Tai laughed in victory as Erica came, coating his fingers in her juices. Removing his fingers from her pussy, pulling her bottoms off of her legs afterwords, leaving her nude on the mat, Tai stood up, letting go of her leg and licking some of her cum off his fingers to get a taste, before wiping them on her bottoms and tossing them outside the ring for the cheering crowd to take for themselves.

"So, how did you like it Erica? Wanna lay down so I can give you another? Or do you still have fight in you?"

He asked, taunting the girl, though honestly curious. After all, if he was going to get his cock in her, he would prefer to do so after he had made sure she wouldn't be able to damage it.

He was rather attached to it after all.

Last edited by 143 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 am

Erica just lay on the mat panting as her orgasm was rather tiring "I'm not done fighting yet." Erica said as she slowly got to her feet in front of Tai but he would notice that Erica wasn't as aggressive or as angry as she was before "I'm going to make you pop and i am going to win this match." Erica said as she tried to recover before Tai attacked again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 am

Tai stood back a bit as Erica got up to her feet, the crowd taking pictures of her nude form as she recovered.

Attempting to be a gentleman, Tai hung back, letting her recover, leaning against the ropes as he eyed her body.

"Take your time....I want this last one to be special...."

He said, grinning the famous Kamiya Grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 am

Erica shot Tai a glare "Oh, it is going to be special." Erica said as she stood upright. "Ok, come here so i can humiliate you." Erica said as she motioned for Tai to come and get her because Erica didn't know if her legs could move well enough to get her to Tai "I just hope your ready to be my bitch after i make you cum for me." Erica said to try and keep her confidence up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 am

Tai got his arms up, slowly moving closer to Erica, wondering how much she had left in her tank, eyeing her nude body, having to admit how hard he was just from looking at her as he got closer to her.

"Alright...final round...."

He said softly, before lunging forward, trying to lock up with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 am

Erica glared at Tai as he continued to act cocky "You just got lucky last round." Erica said even though she hated to admit that her last orgasm took more out of her than she would have liked. "Bring it on." Erica said as she entered the lock up with Tai but at the moment Erica didn't have the strength to fight back as soon Tai would begin to push her backwards.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Tai couldn't help but be cocky as he locked up with Erica, realizing the redhead hadn't recovered her strength yet as he was slowly but surely able to push her back.

Aiming to push her into one of the corner turnbuckles, Tai would grunt and keep the pressure on her, knowing she could still be slippery enough to get out of his grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:11 am

Erica would try to push Tai back but in her current state all she did was tire herself out some more. Soon Erica felt her back hit the nearest corner and she yelped in surprise "Don't think you can keep me pinned here." Erica said as she tried to keep a tough act going but by now she didn't know if she could even back up her words.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:36 am

Tai smirked as he managed to get the girl against the corner turnbuckle, leaning in to press his lips against hers again for another kiss, breaking it after a few seconds to wink at her.

"Why don't I end this....then we can have some real fun..."

He taunted her, before grabbing her lighter body and attempting to lift her up, planning on placing her upside down on the turnbuckle, with her legs draped over the top rope to hold her in place!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 am

Erica grunted as she was pinned against the corner but then she felt Tai start to lift her off of her feet "Hey, what are you doing? Let me go." Erica screamed out before she was placed upside down in on the turnbuckle "What are you doing?" Erica said as she tried to free her legs from the turnbuckle before Tai started his attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next