Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 am

Tai grunted as he tried to keep Erica's legs stuck against the turnbuckle, the feisty girl having fight left in her. Barely keeping her legs in check, Tai would lean his head in closer. Assuming she wasn't able to get a leg free and hit him in the face, which would cause him to back away holding his face, Tai would slowly start to lick at her pussy, getting taste of her and giving her a small sample of his talented tongue.

"Ready to see what my tongue can really do?"

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 am

Erica tired her best to free herself but no matter what she tried she remained stuck on the turnbuckles "You keep your tongue away from me." Erica said but as soon as Tai began to lick at her sex Erica let out a moan and her struggles slowed. "N,no stop that." Erica said as her voiced sounded weak and her pussy would begin to get increasingly wet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Apparently able to keep Erica against the ropes, Tai leaned in closer, letting his tongue get as deep inside of Erica as he could, swirling and licking the inner walls of her pussy, moaning as he worked her over, the crowd cheering as they watched, eager to see if he could make her burst!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Erica squirmed on top of the turnbuckle as Tai ate her out "No, stop not like this." Erica screamed as Tai brought her very close to orgasm with just his tongue. "I won't lose to you." Erica said as she tried to convince herself that Tai wasn't going to win. However, Erica knew that soon Tai would make her orgasm and she wouldn't be able to hold back for too much longer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Tai wouldn't stop, licking faster as his tongue swirled inside the redhead, enjoying her taste as he pressed his body closer to her, the crowd cheering and chanting for Erica to cum!

"Not so cocky now, are you?"

Tai thought to himself as he felt Erica get wetter and wetter, knowing she was going to burst soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:07 am

Erica continued to squirm on the corner and she soon felt herself on the brink of orgasm "No, stop i can't lose to you." Erica scream out as orgasmed all over Tai's face before going limp in the corner and sliding down to the mat "You bastard, i'll get you back for that." Erica said weakly as she lay on the mat. However, Erica had to admit that Tai knew his way around a woman and she wouldn't mind making him use that tongue to pleasure her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:30 am

Tai moaned as Erica came, taking her juices into his mouth and swallowing as the bell rang, signaling the end of the match. Hearing his name called out in victory sent shivers down Tai's spine, looking around at the cheering crowd and raising his arm, celebrating his first win in over a year.

After celebrating a bit, Tai knelt down to where Erica was laying, smiling and offering her his hand to help her up.

"So, that was really fun....Wanna continue this over dinner? Then maybe...my place...or yours if you prefer..."

He flirted, enjoying the thought of spending more time with this beauty...if she accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 am

Erica was still panting on the mat when Tai leaned over her "You better buy me dinner after you did that to me." Erica said as she took Tai's hand and let him help her up "And i should let you know that dinner is going to cost you." Erica said as she stood on shaky legs "But maybe after you can show me more of what that tongue can do." Erica said almost as a whisper.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:10 am

Tai smirked as Erica took his hand, claiming that he was going to buy her a probably very expensive dinner.

"But of course, whatever and wherever you wish it my dear..."

He said, still flirting now that the match was over, enjoying how Erica was still being all spunky and semi defiant towards him.

It was her last comment though, that made his head perk up as he started to walk with her out of the ring.

"Oh, yes, I assure you....you shall get the full Kamiya experience..."

He said, chuckling a little while winking at her.

Tai Kamiya wins via 2 orgasims out of 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8