by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 am

Tai didn't take long to adjust himself, spinning his body around so that he could sit up, using his backside to pin her to the mat, facing her tight butt and long, smooth legs.

"Now then.....let's remove this little obstruction shall we?"

He said, grabbing her bottoms and pulling them upwards first, apparently trying to wedgie the girls bottoms between her crack to expose her cheeks, which he soon began slapping with an open palm, actually spanking Erica!

Back to top Go down

Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in the Mix: Tai vs Erica, 2/3 fall Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 am

Erica continued to squirm beneath Tai as she situated himself on her back "You better get off me." Erica threaten as she tried to buck Tai off. However, Erica soon felt her bottoms wedge themselves into her ass and she let out a moan before Tai started to spank her "Hey, don't do that." Erica said weakly as some of the fight began to leave her as she was spanked "Don't make me hurt you." Erica said but every time she made a new threat it sounded less and less credible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:58 am

Tai laughed as he spanked Erica a couple more times, thankful he was able to weigh her down enough to keep her from bucking him off.

Leaving her butt alone for now, he stood up, reaching down and grabbing one of her long legs, trying to quickly tuck it under his arm and pull back on her leg, attempting to lock the girl in a painful Half Boston Crab.

"And this...should keep you down..."

He said, gritting his teeth as he knew she would try to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 am

Erica's face was beet red after Tai spanked her "Your going to pay for that." Erica said before she felt Tai grab her leg and pull her into a single leg boston crab "Hey, what are you doing back there?" Erica said as Tai would soon notice a small wet spot on Erica's crotch as the spanking seemed to have turned her on quite a bit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 am

Tai would make sure he had her leg locked in, not wanting her to slip out, as he noticed the wet spot on her crotch, smirking.

"Ohh, just making sure you stay in place while I...have a little fun..."

He said, reaching down with his free hand to rub against her crotch, intending on starting to pleasure her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:13 am

Erica would squirm weakly beneath Tai as her more submissive side began to take over "Get off me." was all Erica could say before she felt Tai rubbing her crotch. "Now don't do that." Erica whimpered out as the wet spot on her crotch began to grow at a rather rapid rate "I am going to kill you for this."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 am

"Now now,"

Tai said, chastising Erica as he managed to keep her pinned between rubbing her crotch and inflicting pain on her leg.

"No need to be rude Erica....after all, I'm only giving you pleasure..."

He said, smirking, trying to slip his hand into her bottoms from the leg hole, trying to rub his bare fingers against her bare crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 am

Erica squirmed weakly beneath Tai before letting out a moan "I'm going to get you for this." Erica said weakly as Tai would begin to rub her sex directly. ERica soon felt her orgasm building but in her current state she could do nothing to stop Tai "No, stop that." Erica said before moaning again as her squirms and struggles began to stop as the pleasure was beginning to get to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 pm

"Like that, don't you?"

Tai said softly, noticing how Erica's struggles and squirms lessened as he rubbed her sex, following up by slowly sliding two of his fingers in her sex, noticing how she was starting to get wet.

"That's right...cum for me....just like you want to..."

He taunted, feeling that old feeling of pleasure he got at forcing someone to cum at his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:18 am

Erica felt Tai's fingers slip into her pussy and she let out a moan "No, no....YES, YES." Erica screamed out as Tai's fingers brought her to orgasm causing Erica to buck her hips and squirm wildly beneath Tai as her orgasm rocked her body.

As her orgasm subsided Erica was left panting beneath Tai as her orgasm exhausted her and she could do nothing to fight back against Tai.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next