Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

open challage Zero in the shower

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

open challage  Zero in the shower - Page 2 Empty Re: open challage Zero in the shower

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 am

Melina blushed seamlessly, as her body rubbed with zero she giggled "AhhhH! by the way name is Melina I really would like to taste you hot shot.... man enough to let me decide a fight ok.... what about a hentai match... You in for it?" she moves away from zero and hypers up and stood in a fighting pose..."You said it! I won't go easy on you..." Melina smiles and waited for zero's first move...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

open challage  Zero in the shower - Page 2 Empty Re: open challage Zero in the shower

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 am

"Names Zero and its an honor" he smiled and stood ready his cock was a little hard as he moves toward her and trys to back her up agiest the wall so he could trap her agest the wall and ram his knee up beween her legs so she'd be rideing his knee... but cause it was this weak leg that was pushing up agest her, it wasn't as hard agiest her pussy as he wanted it to be
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:52 am

"nice try hottie.... but with that leg of yours...my turn then.." melina pushes zero's leg away and quickly gets behind zero and chokes him from behind and then using the advantage he kicked the damaged leg of zero so he would fall in the floor then melina used her other hand to grab zero's manhood gently but sexually... and said" You like that zero? nice meetin you by the way."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am

[quote="meepo90":1gyizxvl]"nice try hottie.... but with that leg of yours...my turn then.." melina pushes zero's leg away and quickly gets behind zero and chokes him from behind and then using the advantage he kicked the damaged leg of zero so he would fall in the floor then melina used her other hand to grab zero's manhood gently but sexually... and said" You like that zero? nice meetin you by the way."

he growls not likeing he wasn't at 100% cause she was woman handling him as he stuggles but when she grabs his manhood he stops and growls "found something yu like? that maybe too big for you little Melina" he smiled and reachs up and trys to grab her and flip her over him so he could get on her face and face sit her
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:10 pm

"hmmmm well that's really too hot... guess what? I wanna try it on babe...just try and come babe I'll be waiting." Zero was able to sit face to face with melina. Melina then jump towards Zero making melina make zero lie down with Melina above him... she started to hold zero's arms and kissed him relentlessly then teases Zero's manhood by rubbing her pussy in the tip of Zero's manhood this pleases her at the same time shouting "AHHhhh... how did you like my lock babe... want me to continue?" licking him at the same time

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:15 pm

he stuggles and kisses her back as he grins "oo someone just a honry bitch" he stuggles and when she rubs her pussy on his man hood he pushs his hips up and rubs it agiest her pussy "mmmmm can't tease me girl, I may rape you" he growl and bites her neck and sucks hard on it, leting her have her fun intill he gets board,,, as his cock just got bigger and harder
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:38 pm

"ahhHHH... you do really do know how to please the likes of me...." she blushes as zero rubs his cock to her pussy... bites her lips and says "Rape me? go ahead babe... I'll just rape you back..." Melina grabs zero's cock and forces it to enter her pussy... she does this as she rubs her boobs with zero's body making him giggle and ask for more... then she says " well let's see then who'll come first babe.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:03 am

[quote="meepo90":3lr2rg6d]"ahhHHH... you do really do know how to please the likes of me...." she blushes as zero rubs his cock to her pussy... bites her lips and says "Rape me? go ahead babe... I'll just rape you back..." Melina grabs zero's cock and forces it to enter her pussy... she does this as she rubs her boobs with zero's body making him giggle and ask for more... then she says " well let's see then who'll come first babe.."

he looks and pins her down as he moves his hips hard raming as hard as he can in and out of her "got you bitch" he pins her hands down above her head as he leans down and licks her nipples solfy...... as his big cock fulls up her pussy nicely... he takes one of her nipples into his mouth and uscks on it hard
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am

"Ahhhh..." melina grins as zero continue his assault on Melina...she then laughs and then stares at zero and says "Love you babe..but just can't let you have all the fun.."she then again assaults on zero's injured knee and strikes it with her legs... Zero gives a glimpse and lets go of her for a while..She again tops on zero and rammed her pussy back to zero but this time harder than of zero's..."Well my turn babe!"

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:51 pm

he shakes his head and stuggles to get away as his knee was really hurting now. as he stuggles and it looks like she was raping him "aaagggg damn bitch" he trys to reach down and rub his knee but she had him pined as her pussy was milking his hard cock as he stuggles to get away
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next