» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan Empty Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Standard match that ends with a pin fall or submission. Hentai is allowed.

Vapor Rock played in the arena. A tune that was finally beginning to become familiar to the fans as Kyoko came out to the entrance ramp. From there she made her way to the ring in her usual cocky strut, showing off her confidence. Entering the ring she went to her corner and leaned against it. She hasn't heard of her opponent before so she was slightly intrigued about who, more so with the implication of the slight twist the rules brought. Kyoko wouldn't let it distract her or cost her the win but ahe knew to be cautious, expecting anything.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Mizore was a bit nervous for being in a match again after her beating at the hands of that fake police officer some time ago as she tries to hide it when she heard She as cold as ice being played in the arena and made her way to the ring. As as she walks down the Ramp waving to her waves she would check out her opponent and saw the girl seemed to be confident which kind of made Mizore even more nervous as her confident was not as good as before that parking lot beat down she had to endure a couple of weeks ago but still she would climb into the ring and lean in her corner as she waited for the match to begin.

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan Shirayuki_mizore_colored_by_sangrde-d5d99t6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:58 am

Kyoko observed her opponent as she came out, she looked like a decent fighter but she couldn't gauge the leve of experience she had from her looks. What she could gauge was the nervous look she had as the two made eye contact. Kyoko smiled at this, this meant she was either intimidated, or inexperienced both of which worked for her, Kyoko would try and intimidate her opponent further by placing her hands on her hips and flexing, moving her jacket out of the way and giving her opponent a nice view of her flexed abs.

"So your Mizore huh?" Kyoko spoke up politely. "Well I hope you can give me a decent challenge, I'm not a fan of matches that waste my time. You looked skilled enough though so I expect a good match."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:05 am

''Thanks and your Kyoko right well i think i can give a run for your money in this match''responded Mizore as she would stare at Kyoko abs after the girl removed her jacked and walk closer as she push her breasts against her opponent while staring in her eyes to try and intimidate her opponent.

''But get one thing straight if your not careful you may end up more humiliated as in this match i can do anything i want''whispered Mizore as she would break away from her opponent on the ref orders and put her hands up as the match was about to start. Soon after the bell would ring and Mizore would circle around Kyoko looking for a opening she could exploit early in the match up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 am

She had to hand it to the girl, Mizore wasn't afraid to take the initiative. Not even a few seconds after their introduction she got as close as she could, and gave her best warning that she was not to be overlooked. Kyoko tilted her head as her smile grew. "Oh don't worry I wouldn't dream of underestimating someone like you." The ref ordered her back before officially starting the match.

Kyoko immediate got into a more appropriate stance, not wanting to give Mizore the slightest chance of an early advantage. The two circled around each other for a little bit but this time Kyoko sought to take the initiative. Moving in she would try and feint a shot to the face and attempt a chop aimed at her gut, looking to test her opponents abs first.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 am

Mizore was surprised that Kyoko would go start for the attack after the match had started as she would evade the shot to her face but got hit by the chop aimed for her gut as she would bend forward. ''Two can play that game''thought Mizore as she would try to aim a punch of her own at Kyoko gut and see how the girl would react as she could only hoped those abs of her opponent did not look as tough as they appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:39 am

Feeling her hand connect with Mizore's belly, and the sight that followed of her groaning and bending over was something Kyoko would never not enjoy. But Mizore recovered quickly and retaliated, sending a punch in that struck her belly. Kyoko grunted flinched from the impact but was able to flex her abs and take the blow relatively well.

"Oh by all means let's play this game." Kyoko said as she drew her fist back to send a punch back at Mizore's tummy, this one aimed at her belly button.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:11 pm

''Fuck just my luck i am facing a goddamn striker type of wrestler''thought Mizore as she would try not to show any pain as she could not show any weakness towards Kyoto as she tries to resist the urge to hold her belly from the pain Kyoko just gave her.

''Was that the best you got because i did not feel a thing''replies Mizore as she would draw her fist back to trick Kyoko into thinking she would return the favor but instead she would try and land a punch on Kyoko left breast hoping the pain would give her time to think of a strategy to help her get the upper hand in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Her fist hit her mark and Mizore showed her own degree of endurance by taking the blow and kept going, Kyoko didn't mind this at all she enjoyed facing someone who could take some hits. Kyoko moved her hands out of the way and prepared for Mizore's next hit.

Unfortunately Mizore had a different idea, rather then continue to go belly-to belly with her she sent a punch into her left breast. "Ngghh." Kyoko brough her hands up to her chest as she took a step back, the blow both surprising and stung quite a bit. "So that's how ere playing now huh?" Kyoko said, her anger slipping a bit as she moved in to grab Mizore's shoulder to pull her in as she drove her knee into Mizore's belly, if she wasn't going to play nice she wasn't either.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Mizore saw that her punch to Kyoko breast connected and heard her scream but was shocked when she heard what her opponent said and tries to grab her shoulders. So as Kyoto would try to pull her down Mizore would resist as best she could but in the end she still got a knee to her belly as she would fall to her knees if it was possible.

So while on her knees holding her hurting belly she would moan in pain hoping to draw Kyoto in and when she was close enough raise her head and smirk. ''Please you don''t wanna play that game whit me as i could teach Ric flair a thing or two about playing dirty'' taunts Mizore before she would go for a low blow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next