» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Mizore crumbled to her knees after the kick and Kyoko naturally felt in control. "And another one drops, maybe you should tighten those up a bit." Kyoko said as Mizore was still hunched over felling the effects of the blows, Kyoko decided to press her attack on the downed fighter moving in to bring her back up to her feet.

However once she got in close Mizore brought her head up, with a clear smile plastered on her face. Kyoko only had a few seconds to realize she had been duped before Mizore brought her arm up through her legs and hitting her crotch. Kyoko let out a yelp and jumped a little as the low blow made contact before she also dropped to her knees, her hand down holding her sore crotch. "Oww you...bitch." Kyoko muttered once again her unfamiliarity with the rules cost her, as she was unfocused and unprepared for anything her opponent would try at the moment.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:10 pm

''Aw whats the matter did no one tell you about the rules for this kind of match''taunts Mizore as she would try to get up to her feet as she smirk at Kyoto as she would take a few steps back before rushing towards her opponent going for a low dropkick. If the dropkick connected and got her opponent down on her back Mizore would try to sit on top of Kyoto belly and grab her by her hair before slamming her head a couple of times against the apron as she would hear the crowd boo her out for her earlier cheap shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Mizoram wasted no time in continuing her taunt now that she was in control. Typically you get Dq for low blows but AFW is more lenient with it, something Kyoko just couldn't remember for the life of her. She looked up in time to see the dropkick coming in but could do nothing but put her hands up to take the brunt of the hit. The force behind it still sent her backwards and onto the ground where Mizore proceeded to sit on her and grab her head.

Mizore raised Kyoko's head and brought down on the mat several times as Kyoko grunted and thrashed to try and escape but Mizore had her down good. With nothing else Kyoko would grab at Mizore's arms to pry them away from her head and then try and Bing her legs up to kick at her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:01 am

It seemed Mizore plan had worked as she got a hold of Kyoto head and slam it again and again on the apron till her opponent got a hold of her arms to try and stop her while also bind those powerful legs around Mizore own back as she would let out a scream as she could feel them hit her back.

'Oww you fucking bitch'' Mizore would mutter as she was now the one who was trapped as she could not slip out of the hold Kyoto legs had her in as she would first need to get her arms free from Kyoto's grip. So while her hands were still close to her opponents head and while Mizore had a plan to help her escape it was a rather unorthodox move to use in a wrestling match as she would try to tickle Kyoto's neck and hope the other girl was sensitive to her attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:35 am

While she was still disoriented from the blows her head took Kyoko was still able to grab and hold her arms down so Mizore couldn't keep control like before. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to keep her opponent down as she began to try and fight for control back and Kyoko ended up in ackward tug of war as they grappled from there position. Mizore switched tactics and began tickling her neck.

"What the..what are you..cut it out." Kyoko muttered as she pulled her arm away so let go of Mizore so she could go fora different tactic. While still on the ground, Kyoko would try and throw a punch at her gut to disorientate Mizore before bucking her hips to try and get the girl off of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:01 am

''What can't you tell i am trying to tickle you to death''Teased mizore as she thought it was working as Kyoto released her arm but still she expected Kyoto to laugh from her attack so she keeps it up.

But after a while Mizore got the real answer why Kyoto released her arm as she would be caught of guard by a punch to her gut which made Mizore release a moan of pain. And soon after the punch Mizore found herself on her back as Kyoto wasted no time in bucking the winter loving girl away from her as she was now was trying to get back to her feet while holding her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:11 am

Kyoko quickly rooks away from the fighter as she attempts to get back to her feet. She realizes that she can't afford mistakes like that or Mizore will see her pay for it and would cost her the match.

As she gets to her feet and sees Mizore doing the same she runs toward her opponent and brings her hand out looking to take her back down with a clothesline.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:20 am

As Mizore slowly got back to her feet by using the ropes and still holding her gut as she realize the best way to win this match is to keep outsmarting Kyoko as she saw that both of them got back to their feet at the same time.

So when she sees Kyoko rush towards her Mizore thought the girl was hoping to lock up again and put her arms out only to be caught by surprise when she holds her arm out and knocks her down whit a clothesline as she drops to the canvas again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Kyoko connects with the clothesline and knocks Mizore right back down to the mat, seeing the opportunity for some much deserved payback Kyoko brings her self down and sits on Mizore's face to try and humiliate her opponent.

"Hope you enjow the view, cause it's all you'll be looking at while I finish you off." Kyoko brought her hands down and began squeezed get Mizore's breast to further the humiliation trying to payback gate ting her head knocked around in a different way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:50 pm

After Mizore was knocked down she would feel herself get rolled over as she was still stunned but could see something blurry come towards her face as she could hear the fans chant something but was unable to make it out.

So when she would feel Kyoto press down her ass on her face she knew what the fans were chanting as she tries to scream ''Aarg you fucking bitch get your fat ass off me'' while it was more likely that all Kyoto would hear is muttering as the slut was also squeezing her breasts as Mizore would stomp the canvas out of frustration as she tries to get her hands to push the slut so she would fall of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next