Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:58 pm

"N-Ngghfff..... 0///0". The poor boy was reduced into Arya's cute squeeze toy now, his faint groans bathing her beautiful thighs as she kept grinding and squeezing him in a slow seductive way.

Soon he was to weak to even try and fight back, his mind swooning in and out of consciousness with each slow flexing of Arya's thighs and gentle rocking of her hips. Eyes fluttering in drowzyness, the cute boy belonged to Arya, his sleepy head cushioned nicely in her sensually cuddly headscissors.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:14 pm

"Oh my godddd, you literally just passed out!" She taunts, wiggling with each word.
The lucious thighs were tight on him, but she also had her sweet scent for him, forcing a mix of emotions upon him.
"Need another lullabye?"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:52 am

Squeezed into weakness by Arya's smooth but strong thighs and mesmerized by er womanly scent, Ataru was now a helpless prisoner of her beautiful headscissors, gently moved along with her wriggling.

Soft, muffled groans of dizzyness escaping from his lips, he clearly could not save himself from having Arya sing him another lullaby as a final, utterly embarrassing testament of his defeat.
"mn-nnffh....@_@"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:01 pm

"How did you ever expect to win if you can't escape such a simple hold~?" She sings, letting him get slowly knocked out between her legs. "I can't believe you are such a wimp!" Arya lets him know.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Arya's girly taunt was nudging Ataru into trying and struggle more, but any effort was only turning against himself at this point, with his head swooning in air-deprived sleepyness and his hands weak from lack of oxygen supply to his muscles.

Like that, the cute boy was just lolled around in Arya's sensual headscissor again and again, his head cushioned by her smooth thighs as well as his neck being squeezed by her strong legs muscles.

Before long, Ataru was too sleepy to fight back any longer, his eyes shutting down while Arya kept swinging him back and forth with her leggy-lullaby hold.
"nnnf...... Zzz... x_x"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:05 pm

"Really?! Without any form of offense on your part you go down? How did you even get here?!" She would yell, tightening her sweet soft, yet strong legs.
"Take a lonnnggg nap"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Ataru was definitely squeezed to sleep by Arya's furtherly tightening squeeze. Too weak and drowzy to resist any longer, he would pass out between her long and smooth thighs, which were now like velvety pillows for his slumber.

The ref girl came closer to check the boy's state, raising and dropping his limp arm once. "...ONE..!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:10 am

Arya was shaking her head in disapproval. "I bet you love it, you little perve." She concludes, showing off her body for the crowd as the poor boy slumbered between her lovely thighs.
When the ref counted, Arya gave a teasing, tight squeeze, but loosened it after a few moments, still enough to keep him asleep.
"In my minute...hmm...I'm gonna make you my bitch just for the crowd's enjoyment~" She taunts, "but you probably can't hear me through my lucious legs, can't you?"
The cosplayer was loving the easy dominance, looking at the little jobber stuck between her.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:38 pm

Arya's sensually lethal headscissors squeezed the already unconscious little prisoner into a deeper slumber, making sure that he was all hers.

The ref signaled the starting of Arya's extra minute of fun, with the poor boy still out for good, his cute face cuddled and pressed in the sensuous cradle of her beautiful thighs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:22 pm

"Oh my god, I get my own little toy.~" She sings, and pulls him close, after freeing him. "Here we go~" Arya taunts, and sticks her hand down his trunks, giving a handjob.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next