by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selene Vs. Brandon

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selene Vs. Brandon Empty Selene Vs. Brandon

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 am

Humiliation Match: Win by making opponent submit from Humiliation

Brandon yawned as he walked in to the gym looking around seeing no one there and let out a satisfied sigh. HE needed a break from the matches he had, had lately it felt good just to work out for once with out having to worry about someone attacking him. He went over to the bags loosening up with a couple of light kicks and punches to the back stretching himself out this way. After he loosened up a little bit he began to put some speed in to his kicks along with his punches deciding to work on his combos mixing up punches and quick. Even though he was going fast he was still taking it easy not using that much power in his moves. HE brushed the hair back from his eyes letting out a small sigh "well I must say this has to be one of the most relaxing times I've had since I've been here." He would laugh a little before starting again on the bag taking the same pace he had started with.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Selene Vs. Brandon Empty Re: Selene Vs. Brandon

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:48 am

In the back of the gym, running on a treadmill, wearing naught but a loose fitting tank top and a pair of gym shorts, was Selene van Stein. She watched Brandon ever since he came in. He seemed cute... a little shy... and completely defenseless... Well, defenseless for a predator like Selene. His martial arts weren't anything to sneeze at, but Selene tended to hunt with a different set of rules.

Dismounting the treadmill, she approached Brandon from behind quietly, getting within about 20 feet of him before she called out. "Cutie, Sex Wars is no place to relax," she purred, hands on hips, a hungry smile on her face. "I've not seen you before..." She nodded slightly toward him, "Selene van Stein. And you are?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 am

Brandon heard the voice behind him and whipped around he face of pure shyness written all over him. He looked at her a small blush creeping across his cheeks as he looked at the cute skantily clad women standing in front of him. "M...me? The names Brandon.....Brandon Strike....p.pleasure to meet you." He would extend his hand for her to shake obviously not confident in his movments.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:07 am

Selene chuckled. Easy prey, it seemed. He seemed better at dealing with punching bags than women. Perfect.

Selene took his hand, still smiling, "Oh, the pleasure is... all mine." She released his hand and circled around him, examining all of him before returning to face him, "You'll do." She crossed her arms and rested her head on her hand, "I think you should have a match with me, Mr. Strike."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:10 am

Brandon stood there as she circled him his body a little rigid from nervousness before she stopped back in front of him. He rubbed the back of his head "please just call me Brandon...Wait! A match!?" HE looked at her a little shocked and taken aback at such a request. "Wh....why would you want a match with me?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:47 am

Selene laughed, "Well, this is Sex Wars, silly. That's what you're meant to do." Her eyes met lustfully with Brandon's, "Plus, you're kinda cute."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 am

"R...really you think I'm kinda cute" he'd blush a bright seemingly embarassed at such a compliment. "W...well if its what you really want" he said his face turning bright red as he rubbed the back of his head "I would be more than happy to have a match with you Selene." He would bite his lip though seemingly in thought at the moment "w..what...kind of match did you have in mind though?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:57 am

Selene grinned once more, barely able to contain her excitement. She had this kid right where she wanted him... Something didn't quite seem right about Brandon... something unnatural about him. But, she shrugged it off. He was clearly nervous as hell. That's all that mattered.

Tapping her chin with a finger, Selene pretended to think about it, "Oh... I don't know. How about a humiliation match?" She utterly failed to hide her sadistic grin.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 am

"W....what!" he said clearly shocked at the idea of such a match with Selene this point not helped by the sadistinc grin she wore. He looked at her face flushed a deep red seemingly unable to take on such a match with Selene though it seemed she wasn't about to let him back out of it. He finally nodded his head looking at her "a..alright then....a humiliation match it is." HE bit his lip waiting for her to make the next move now not sure if she wanted to do this right here or in one of the rings.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 am

Selene nodded approvingly, "Very well then." Slowly, she approached the nearest ring, climbing into it slowly, ensuring to display her lovely rear to Brandon as she slid in. "Come into my parlor." She teased.

As soon as Brandon entered the ring and got himself situated, she would charge him, aiming a clothesline at him. She didn't start early enough, though, that it would be a cheap shot. She wanted to have some fun with this kid.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next