Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selene Vs. Brandon

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selene Vs. Brandon - Page 3 Empty Re: Selene Vs. Brandon

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 am

Brandon smiled as she threw the quick jab at him she might of not realized it but the jab was all he needed to get this match really rolling. He moved to the side of the punch but quickly snatched her arm keeping her from going anywhere. He would quickly move in on her his legs slipping behind hers like he originally intended and went to sweep her off her feet to the ground keeping a hold of her arm. The move would come quickly and most of all he wasn't forcing it she might be able to counter it though he doubted she would.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:01 pm

"Hey!" Selene would yelp as Brandon grabbed her arm and forced her to the mat. Facing up at him with an annoyed glare, Selene would still try to use her free arm to send an elbow at the side of Brandon's head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 pm

He brought his hand up blocking the elbow shot a little bit but backed up from her with a grin on his face letting her get back up to her feet. "Well well seems like your not out of this yet good to know now come on then lets have some fun while we are at it."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 am

Selene stared in Brandon with amazement as he let her go. "What?" She would slowly rise to her feet. "Did you just do that to cop a feel? At least knock me out first so I don't have to shudder at getting your cooties." She sighed, shaking her head. She still clearly didn't have her heart in this fight. "If by 'let's have some fun' you mean, 'you have fun at my expense,' then, yeah, by all means, let's continue this nonsense. Normally, you probably have to PAY for this kind of fun with a woman, don't you?"

After a second more pouting, Selene would once again assume a stance, facing Brandon down. She had been completely outmatched up to this point and she was resigned to the idea of losing this match painfully... though she was still going to whine about it. Her attempt to charge in and clothesline Brandon was delivered with appropriate half-heartedness.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 am

Brandon scratched his head this girl was seriously a child wasn't she "I mean really schoolyard insults in a wrestling match because your losing" he said to himself shaking his head. HE grinned as she came at him with the clothesline quickly ducking under spinning so he was facing er. He would wrap his arms around her waist pulling her in to his body. He whispered in to her ear softly "well I guess I could cop a better feel now couldn't I" he said before sudden;y trying to bring her up and over in a German suplex aiming to slam her on the ground back first.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 am

Selene once again found herself slammed to the mat. "Ow... dammit." She would groan, rubbing the back of her head softly.

Slowly, she would roll over. She was in no hurry to get to her feet. It would only mean another chance to get knocked down. "Yeah, sure, brag about it," she continued in a mocking tone, "Hey guys. I beat the stuffing out of a helpless girl and then I touched her boobie. I'm not a virgin any more!" She would slowly rise to her knees, addressing the ref girl, "Look, can we call it humiliation that I can't even lay a finger on this guy? This is really embarrassing..." The ref girl seemed to be unconvinced by Selene's logic.

Sighing and shaking her head, she remained on her knees and faced Brandon, "Look, can we just skip the whole me getting up, you knocking me flat on my ass, and telling me to get up to repeat the process again? This is starting to hurt."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:45 am

Brandon couldn't help but chuckle this girl was a piece of work he would give her that but hey who was he to argue with her. "Well just remember one thing you asked for it I mean the match not getting your butt whooped that was unplanned for you that I'm sure of. Well if you don't want to get up then I guess I can finish this for you don't worry its not that painful what I'm going to do to you." He would quickly aim to move behind her sso he can set up for one of his now signature moves. He would take a hold of her arms and aim to pull her in to a sitting position while he got down behind her. If he got to this part with no problem he would interlock his legs with her pulling them wide. His right arm would slip around her neck before pulling her head under his armpit squeezing her gently. IF this worked she would be completely trapped with her legs being spread open little by little. "Hows this for you?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 am

Selene was not REALLY the spoiled brat she always played at. She just was a griper by nature. In a way, she enjoyed it. Brandon, as a result, stumbled onto one of the worst things one could do to a whiner like Selene: Give her exactly what she's whining for.

Selene's eyes went wide at Brandon's offer, sitting in stunned silence, "Well... I... uh..." She didn't think to struggle as Brandon hooked her in the hold, "I've... had worse." She grunted.

The ref girl, on the other hand, was not quite so complacent. Gently approaching Brandon, she'd tap him on the shoulder, "Er... um... This is a humiliation match. I won't call it a victory unless it to a humiliation move... And, besides, SHE picked that stipulation anyway."

Selene growled, instantly disliking this ref girl, "Oh, you can go to hell."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:40 am

Brandon actually laughed a little bit he was actually starting to like this Selene in a weird way a griper, spoiled brat nothing like him but at the same time he found something about her worth liking. "Ref you know if you want you can just leave now you've really done nothing but stick around for the show if you want." HE chuckled moving his free hand down to her gym shorts tugging them down her legs to expose her panties. His hand would quickly move in to her panties holding the girl in his grasp as he let his fingers trail over her sex. He let his finger slightly press against her lips as he ran them up her sex before pressing in to her sex. He would add in another finger quick though as he began to move his fingers in and out of the girl. Though instead of just pumping them like an amateur he moved them inside her rubbing against her walls searching for the most intimate of parts and working them over. If she had thought he was an amateur at the sexual she'd be in for quite the surprise showing an expert skill at fingering this girl.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:37 am

The ref girl arched an eyebrow, "I'm only doing my job."

Selene hissed at her, but her next expletive merely became a shocked gasp as Brandon pulled down her pants. "Ah! Y-you..." She grunted, mounting a struggling resistance, at least until she felt his finger trace along her womanhood. "Oh... my..." His gentle teasing slowed her resistance down, her entire body becoming looser in his grasp. "W-wow..." She gasped as she felt Brandon's expert touch exploring her pussy. "You... you are full of surprises... aren't you, dear?" She'd sputter between uneven pants.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next