Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Past Teams up on you (For Cirno)

2 posters

Go down

Past Teams up on you (For Cirno) Empty Past Teams up on you (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:11 am

Heather was stretching herself out in the back, just sort of--cooling herself off a bit. She had heard of a new team that just hit the scene--and she knew both of the girls involved in it. She grumbled out a little to herself about the circumstances--two people that she never would have imagined would actually join with eachother...to be honest she wasn't sure how to approach it at all. She was currently by herself in the locker room, dressed in a loose dark purple t-shirt with  a black gothic cross like design on the front, a choker on her neck, a black skirt, purple and black striped stockings, and black boots.

She huffed out a bit, stretching herself out a little more, going to plop herself down on the bench. Taking a long sigh, she just sort of mulled over everything--part of her running through her head the things that she would say to her former part-time trainer and the woman she could barely fight against with how smitten she was by her looks and attitude. She shook her head again, rubbing her temples as she just tried to relax herself a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Past Teams up on you (For Cirno) Empty Re: Past Teams up on you (For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 am

It wouldn't take long before Heather would no longer be alone. Esdese and Shanari stepped into the locker room, with Shanari speaking out rather loudly, having a wide grin on her face. " Man. I forgot how easy this place was! I'm telling you, Dese... We could easily become Tag Team Champions. " Shanari was dressed in a black sports bra and white baggy pants, bare foot like usual as she had just spend some time training.

" Shanari, you should really work on being more modest, but I have to admit that things have been going very smoothyl.. " Esdese replied in her usual calm yet stern tone of voice, dressed in her military outfit, mainly because she herself had just finished a spar in the gym while Shanari had been working out, the two having met up along the way as they decided to find their lockers to grab their things and leave for that day. " It's not like we have faced everyone this league has to offer yet. " Esdese continued, lightly tipping her head down while Shanari simply shrugged.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:46 am

As if it was the worst case scenario greeting her right away--she heard those familiar voices ringing through the locker room as the door opened. "Kh.." She grit her teeth, clenching her fists as she tried to hold herself back. She saw this could be quite the opportunity to see the two--Heather knowing she was stronger than the last time she met the both of them--but on the other hand she didn't know how smart it would be to pick a fight with the both of them in the locker room. She took a deep breath, her foot kicking slightly from where she sat before the two headed over to the lockers.

Heather stepped herself up, crossing her arms with her eyes narrowed, moving over so she would be right in their way when they turned towards the lockers. "...Been a while" she let out, her hesitations going away almost completely--getting lost in her own cocky ways as she badly wanted to just push herself forward and make herself known to the two again. If they wanted competition, Heather was sure she could give it to them. She tried her very best not to blush when glancing over at Esdese, gritting her teeth a little, narrowing her eyes. "Talking about how easy it's been for the both of you huh? Neither of you have fought me since I came back have you?" She said, pushing her chest out proudly, standing as tall as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:54 am

Both came to a stop when Heather stood in front of her, quietly listening until Shanari would smirk, taking her steps closer the moment Heather pushed out her chest and arrogantly stood in front of them like she was a champion already. " If it isn't my little student, already presenting her chest for my hands. " She snickered, taking another step to stand in front of Esdese, as if to show that she was going to do the fighting for them, to which Esdese would simply shrug.

" Now Now Heather.. Is that any way to greet me.. " Esdese finally directed her attention to Heather, that usual stern voice taking over as she narrowed her eyes, a pure look of authority appearing on Esdese's face. " ..Do I need to collar you..? " She would then smile, mainly because she was testing just how much Heather had changed, never having been oblivious to the woman's feelings towards her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:02 am

Heather clicked her tongue as Shanari stepped in front of her. She had to look up slightly to look her in the eyes, but her teeth grit hard. "Sh-shut up! They aren't there for you to grope!" she let out, tapping her foot a little. "Mngh..I may have been your student--but I've far gotten past that. I'm better than I was when I needed your help. So there" she said, sticking her tongue out a little at the girl. She tapped her foot slightly, about to say something before Esdese started to speak--almost making Heather freeze up from where she was standing.

She grit her teeth hard, trying to regain her bearings, her face burning a total red as she head her speaking of collaring her. "Kh..I-I..it's..n-nice to see you again, E-esdese..but...I'm not here to share a handshake or hug or something. I heard the two of you talking...and I want to kick both your asses honestly." She thought about how good she would look if she could somehow pull off something crazy like that. "So...There then." She let out, turning back to Shanari, glaring at her. "I'll totally start with you--teacher" She said, sticking her tongue out at her again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Shanari was a little more irritated with the way how confident Heather sounded, taking her steps closer towards Heather until she was basically pressing up against her! She had noticed the blush when Esdese spoke, and she was going to exploit it. " I'm going to bend you, Heather. I'm going to make sure you scream for mercy, and then muffled it with my ass that you oh so love.. I'm going to remind you that you were nothing more than a toy compared to me! "

Esdese would simply shrug, deciding to let the two do their thing, moving past Shanari and also past Heather, though if the purple haired fighter was going to stop her.. Then there might be a problem for Heather, though she was sure that Shanari would keep her busy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Heather stood her ground as much as she could as Shanari nearly pressed up against her. She grit her teeth hard, clenching her fists as she tried her best to not blush even more when she spoke of what she was planning on doing to her. "Yeah!? You think so!? How about I end up making you kiss MINE instead!" She said, not backing away, keeping that distance between them before she noticed that Esdese was moving past the two of them.

Heather instinctively went to reach for Esdese's arm, trying to keep her from walking away. "What? Not interested?? You should pay attention because this conversation here is going to lead me to kicking your partner's ass. Then maybe I'll come for you next!" She let out, her quite reddened face betraying her words a bit, but she was sure in her head that she could pull this off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Shanari was just ready to engage Heather, who would taunt her back and really making the youngest Drackanov sister eager to attack. It was when Heather was brave enough to try and go for Esdese's arm, that Shanari would bring her hands down to the back of Heather's thighs, trying to lift the woman straight off her feet. " Why wait!? " She shouted as she tried to surprise Heather.

She wasn't just trying to lift Heather up, she would also move forward a few steps before she would try to throw Heather down onto her back so Shanari could straddle her chest and pin those arms under her knees to secure a quick schoolgirl pin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 am

Heather was stuck in quite the staredown with Shanari--but Esdese caught her attention right away. She went to reach for her arm, trying to pull her back before suddenly she felt those hands at her thighs. "Ha!?" She gasped out as Shanari lift her up off her feet, causing her to flail around a little in a panic. "W-wait a second!!!" She yelled out in a panic before she was slammed right down onto her back by the girl.

She grunt out, body arching in pain before her arms were pinned underneath Shanari's knees in that schoolgirl pin. "Ngh! Kh..y-you..w-what a cheap shot! I-I wasn't even paying attention! S-so--l-let me go!! Stop!" She yelled out, squirming and struggling frantically.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 am

Esdese would let the two do whatever they wanted, though it seemed it was going to be Shanari who was calling the shots. She headed to her old locker to open it and fish out some of her stuff while Shanari was going to remind Heather what her place really was. Once she was sure both of Heather's arms were pinned underneath her knees, she would maintain her balance rather easily on top of the purple haired beauty while she grinned down at her. " Now Heather, you should be a lot less confident when you think you should face us. But here, let me show you your old place! "

With that, Shanari took two handfuls of Heather's hair, clenching her fingers into tight fists before she pulled Heather's head from the ground and her face right up between her legs! Shanari wasted little time to let Heather get familiarized with her crotch again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down