» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan - Page 3 Empty Re: Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan

Post by CosmicAwareness Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:39 am

Aiyana slumped back in the corner while Kyoko smiled and then began to taunt her. Aiyana gritted her teeth, if the bitch would just give her a minute she’d wipe that smirk away, the worst part was she knew Kyoko was right.

A barrage of punches walloped her midsection destroying her inner monologue and forcing her back into the present. Aiyana siff-armed a hand into her opponents face hoping desperately to get some space, if she could she’d stumble out of the corner trying to move away from her tormenter.

Nikita Anastasia Svetlenkashev Character Bio
Spoiler:
CosmicAwareness
CosmicAwareness

Back to top Go down

Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan - Page 3 Empty Re: Aiyana Strongbow vs Kyoko Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 am

Kyoko landed each blow, hitting her belly button twice before aiming a bit lower then the last. She had her on the ropes and if she could keep it that way she'd have her beaten and done for.

Aiyana put her hand in her face as she tried to push her away and Kyoko was sent back a bit but grabbed the arm as she attempted to run in again. If she was succesful she would put her in a headlock and perform a hip toss.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAwareness Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:51 am

As she bullied her way past Kyoko out of nowhere Aiyana was suddenly sailing through the air tossed into a chaotic frontflip.
"Ooph.” She landed hard her back slamming into the mat jolting her neck and clacking her teeth together. She lay there for a moment still breathing deep staring up into the blazing lights, little sparkles of sufur white flaring on the edges of her vision.
CosmicAwareness
CosmicAwareness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:36 am

The hip toss sent Aiyana to her back with Kyoko on top of her with a headlock. Kyoko squeezed the headlock a it to leave her breathless while she went for her next move. "Hope your ready for this Aiyana."

Kyoko would pull away for a second in the headlock, then she would lift Aiyana up to a sitting position before wrapping her arms around her body from behind. Looking to squeeze the life out of her further.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAwareness Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Aiyana’s head was swimming, she felt exhausted and too hot as steaming beads of sweat rolled down her face. Behind her Kyoko had her wrapped up in a body lock her arms cinching tighter and tighter. Worse than that she was taunting her while she did it.
"Gahh! Shut up you bitch!” Aiyana grated out between ragged breaths. She regretted it immediately when Kyoko locked her grasp a fraction closer. She needed to get up, do something to break the grasp, but she still couldn't catch her breath.
CosmicAwareness
CosmicAwareness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:27 pm

"Were wrestling here. If you want me to shut up there's a simple soulution, get up and make me." Kyoko challenged as she squeezed around her waist as she began walking them back up to their feet keeping her arms around her opponent all the while.

"But until you can, you might as well focus on more important things." if she could get them up to their feet, she'd arch herself and pull back, lifting them in the air as she performed a German suplex.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAwareness Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:15 am

Aiyana grabbed her opponents hands as she began to drag her up to her feet, she tried to seperate her fingers fumbling at them with her own sweaty hands. her legs felt dead so she let Kyoko carry her weight as she slowly hauled her up. She dident know what Kyoko had in mind but she dident want to find out.
“Gahh." With an angry grunt Aiyana swung back with an elbow hoping to break her opponents grip it was desperate but if she couldn't manage she was in alot of trouble.
CosmicAwareness
CosmicAwareness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3