Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:37 am

Seeing her opponent struggling and embarrassed, made Jade feel sorry for her opponent rather than wanting to hurt her more like she has been up until now, at this point, Jade said into her opponents ear.
"I'm sorry, but its either you or me....so... just cum, give into your desires.... it will end this quicker." Jade tightened the hold, making it so that her opponent couldn't breath now, and stopped pulling down her opponents bottom once it got below her opponents knees. The crowd went wild seeing The exposed Chelsea's Sex and Jade took her feet and starting planing with the redheads sex with them.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hardcore Bikini Hentai Match!!! Jade Flos Vs Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:51 am

Chelsea felt embarrassed by the humiliation of the hold while also turned on ny Jade whispering in her ear and working on her sex, thankfully from the angle she was at she couldn't control it to the extent that she'd be in control but as she tightened the hold to the point breathing became complicated, she effectively had her trapped. Through it all an idea popped in her head, it was underhanded but she was running out of breath and the idea of losing to the much younger model was worst.

"Please..Jade..I can't..breathe..let me go..plea-" Chelsea choked out before going completely limp, doing her best to show no reaction to her hold or her foot, she could break out in time and needed an out, trying to take advantage of Jades inexperience and innosense she would hope she would let her go before she passed out completely.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 am

Feeling her opponent go limp, the high school student got super scared that she made her opponent pass out and instantly let go and slid out from under her opponent. She looked down at her, supper worried about what she had done.
"Chelsea?" Jade would ask supper concerened. "Chelsea, wake up.... please... I didn't mean to knock out.... please..... wake up.."
A few tears started to fall down the models face as she would grab her opponents shoulders and try to shake her awake.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:15 am

She felt a pang of guilt for her decision when she heard the fear in Jades's voice. She was too innocent for the game in her mind, a vet would have loosene the hold and checked, Jade went into full panic mode and tried to shake her awake calling her name all throughout. She even felt tears fall on her and really began to hate it, how could she want to do this if she wasn't willing to go to the extremes to do it?

As messed up as this was going to be, Chelsea rationalized it as helping shape up Jade for the future she wa storing to have to learn eventually. Chelsea opened her eyes real quick and uttered a "Sorry.." before she drove her fist up and nailed Jades sore gut one again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 am

As Jade saw Chelsea awake, a sigh of relief came over the 18 year old. Taking a hand to wipe away her tears, Jade said,"Oh thank goodness.... I thought I had....UGH!"

Jade didn't see the shot to her stomach coming as she took another rough hit to the stomach, she held it and keeled over so that she on her knees hunched over on her body. Her body lost all its air and it was going to take a minute before Jade would be able to do anything to defend herself or go on the offense
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:28 am

Chelsea quickly grabbed her bottoms and pulled them back up to her waist, "Better youlearn this lesson from me then from someone worse down the line, check your opponent before letting them out of a hold" she said as she brought her feet up and wrapped them around Jade's waist, turning her hips to force the blonde back to the ground.

From there she would squeeze the lower part of her body with the scissor hold while throwing more punches into Jades's belly landing several across her sides and belly button as she positioned herself on top of the breathless model.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:36 am

Jade was powerless as the gorgeous slender legs of her opponent wrapped around the model's slim but already bruised stomach. Already yelling out in pain, Jade was still powerless to stop her opponent from raining down more blows to her stomach. Jade couldn't see for sure, but she knew that her abs and stomach were going to be swollen and look hideous after tonight.

This went on for about a minute before Jade, who had resumed crying was left with no choice. At the top of her lungs she scream, "I give! You win! I'm sorry if I hurt you! Please! Just stop!"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 am

Chelsea punched away, striking at Jade's cute tummy, hitting her navel several times until she could see the her stomach turning red, and soon Jade began screaming out loud her submission, outright begging her to stop as Jade had reached the limit to what she could take.

Chelsea looked down on the young girl just staring out, she remebered seeing her face in the works of video games she played and wondering what it would have been like to meet her, and now that she had she wished it could have been any other time. Chelsea stood up know that Jade wouldn't have the strength to get up as she left the ring, the audience letting out a sigh of relief at this, not wanting Jade to suffer anymore before Chelsea grabbed something unde the ring and they gasped as she stood up carrying a pair of handcuffs as she re entered. Slowly Chelsea grabbed Jades arms and put them behind her back before she cuffed her arms together.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57 am

Jade, who was crying in the center of the ring, half out of pain, half out of joy that it was over, tried to just stay still until the doctors came to help her out. She felt her hands being grabbed and wondered why they started with her arms. Suddenly, Jade felt them being cuffed behind her back and looked behind her to see that her opponent had made her way back into the ring, and had cuffed her behind her back.

Jade's face was now as red as a tomato as and had tears coming out like there was no tomorrow as she struggled against her cuffs but obviously with no avail. In a tearful voice, she cried out in a soft voice, "But.......why?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:16 am

Chelsea looked down so,Emily at the blonde who was in way over head and looked at her like she had done the worst thing imaginable when all she really did was follow the rules of the match, which required a climax not a submission. "The match rules are hardcore hentai for a reason. " she sad as she pulled down Jade's bikin bottoms a bit before sitting down on her waist.

Chelsea placed her hand on Jade's stomach and rubbed it for a few seconds before raising her hand like she was going to punch. "You want me to continue? Because I will but if you want me to stop, then beg again. Tell the worldthat you give up because you can't take anymore, that your belly is too weak to take my punches, that I crushed your belly and forced you to give up!" Chelsea demanded to intimidate Jade more she humiliated the girl the more she would learn and strive to make sure she would never go through again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next