Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 9 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:03 am

Amelie would somewhat raise herself before pressing again, grinding the girl non-stop, feeling her small arms trying to somewhat tighten around her much bigger gut.

"Oh my little Sig, is this too much for you? Shall I..." She'd found herself somewhat cut off, as the smaller body underneath her writhed and squirmed, straightening out for what it could as Sig once more reached orgasm. She wanted to tease Sig, but she didn't know she'd go the full distance!

She'd slowly pull herself off the girl, her rear noticeable wetter from where the girl had exploded. Leaning back somewhat, she'd grab Sig's hair, pulling her somewhat into her curvaceous, and slightly wet, rear.

"And who said you could?" She'd say somewhat flatly, apparently disgruntled by the fact Sig actually orgasmed on the French girls rear!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut! - Page 9 Empty Re: Green Hair Vs Green Eyes: A Harrowing Debut!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:19 am

Sig was moaning and panting on the corner, still in a blissful state to react to anything else at the moment after her latest orgasm. Only when Amelie suddenly pulled her hair and pressed her exhausted face to the woman's dampened rear she let out a surprised yelp.

"Mmmmbbbpp...?"

Amelie didn't sound too pleased with the mess she caused on her rear, but it's not like she could help it...

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 am

Continuing to walk forward, hair still in her grasp, Amelie would huff somewhat loudly. She'd then slowly turn, pressing the girls cheek against her curvaceous hip, then directly into her crotch, her free hand still to her hip.

"You think you could just, orgasm, on my ass? Like some...cheap whore?" She'd start to pull on her smaller foe somewhat more forcibly, first pressing her tightly into her own damp crotch, before dragging her somewhat to a partial stand, face in her gut.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:24 am

Sig was still a bit too groggy from her orgasm, and her face being pressed to Amelie's rear that smelt like her own cum certainly didn't help. She gasped when the woman turned around and pulled her close, her nose picking up the amazon's scent as well. As she got hauled up to her feet, Sig could feel her legs still being a bit shaky, requiring her to lean towards Amelie so she wouldn't slip back to her butt or something.

"B-buuttt..." she tried to argue, although her current state barely allow her to even think straightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:37 am

Her hands latching to both of Sig's wrists, she'd somewhat lean forward as the girl was forced to a full stand. Breasts coming somewhat close to her pray, she'd simply murmur at the girl.

"You are cute petite. But it's clear I need to force some obedience in you, no? After this, you will only scream when I tell you you're allowed..." she'd finish her speech somewhat alluringly, leaning in further to somewhat eskimo rub the girl, before planting the briefest of kisses on her cheek. "But right now...right now you've upset me, my petite...and you have to be punished..." Her hand would find it's way to Sig's crotch, briefly glazing over her chest and stomach the moment she released her wrist. "...I think I shall squeeze it out of you, no?"

As she finished speaking, her hands would come up to the girls armpits, to somewhat steady the girl. From there, she'd suddenly wrap around Sig's tiny frame, hugging her tightly before lifting. Applying a squeeze, the French girl would glare Sig straight in her eyes, as she squeezed the tiny girl chest to chest!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:47 am

Sig blushed as she heard Amelie's words and felt the woman's nose on hers. The kiss further made her cheeks warm, and the hand that was teasing her slightly sensitive crotch made her moan softly. The word "punished" only making her felt excited again now that some of her submissive side had taken over her defiant side.

Amelie then lifted her up and squeezed her in a bearhug, and Sig would let out a weak groan in response. The crushing sensation drove away the lingering pleasure from her senses and replaced it with a new mixture of pain and slight pleasure, as she felt the breasts of the amazon enveloped her breasts as if they're trying to devour them!

"Aaauughh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 am

"I think, you like this hold no?" Amelie would laugh, not at all having the strength to crush most women in a bearhug, but easily squeezing the weary, smaller figure in her arms. "You can scream now...my little petite...I'll see whether you scream or pass out first!"

She'd somewhat straighten up her figure, pulsating her own gut into Sig's, arms flexing with average strength. Her breasts had near covered Sig's, and were near pressing under the girls chin, mushrooming up greatly to the French girls own amusement. To add to the sensation, she'd start to jostle the girl, wrenching down on her figure as it jiggled in her arms!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 am

"H-haaa...! Uaaahh..." Sig couldn't help but to let out a bit of moan as well in her cry as she felt Amelie's busty figure pressed more and more against her front, as if she was slowly being absorbed into the amazon's body. "N-no... aahhmmm..."

The jostling by Amelie made her squirmed within the woman's grasps, her arms and legs flapped a bit from her struggling. Her legs dangled and slightly brushed against Amelie's thighs a bit, which only made her excitement grew again. At the moment she was simply at the mercy of the giantess, and she's loving it!

"Oohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:09 am

To Amelies somewhat annoyance, Sig appeared attractive to the French girl even when covered in sweat and writhing in agony. "You little..." she'd mutter, briefly upping her squeeze, the force of which pushed her chest into Sig's chin, as Amelie appeared somewhat annoyed that the moment was heating her up once more too!

Her squeeze would quickly lessen, as she found the thin legs of her foe somewhat brushing against her, a thigh briefly pressed to her crotch. "Stop...who said you could..." she'd mutter once more, breasts becoming somewhat sharply erect into the girl, as she found her own breath hastening. "I'm...fucking you...not the...other way around..." she'd gag, eyes closing as she pulled her head briefly back, evidently flustered.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:17 am

Sig wasn't sure what made Amelie getting kinda flustered, since it felt to her that she barely did anything apart from squirming around within the woman's hold. Whatever it was, Amelie was showing signs of being aroused as well, her nipples erected, pressing against hers through their clothes and her breath quickening.

Not that she's having a thought to rebel against the amazon anymore at the moment, but it felt like squirming around in her embrace had some funny effects on her. She couldn't really stop from squirming herself either due to how arousing Amelie's body made her felt, so at the moment it kinda looked like they're stuck in some sort of circle.

"Mmmh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next