» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Green Flame

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Green Flame Empty Green Flame

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 am

"...ok, so like this?", Melody would ask Navi, as crossed the blonde's feet into a 4 shape as Navi turned to her stomach.

"Yes. Now drop to the ground, and push the top leg into the bottom one"

Melody followed her friend's instructions, dropping to the gym ring's mat back first, and slowly increasing her push on Navi's leg!

"Not ba...ok, wait, Mels that's enough...OK ENOUGH!!!", Navi screamed, as the pain through her leg got unbareable.

Melody immidiately let Navi's leg go as she heard her scream, untangling her legs from her friend's:

"Sorry, sorry! Are you ok?", Melody would ask worryingly.

"I'll live...ow...", Navi would say, as she sat up, rubbing her sore leg.

The two of them were on their regular training regimen (wearing their usual green and yellow sports bra and trunks respectively), finishing working out for today early to work a little bit on some moves. Over the last several weeks, Melody tried to improve her submission game, both offensively and defensively, wanting to try and learn how to escape out of the moves better as well as to use an effective hold as a possible finisher in her matches.

The move she wanted to master for that task? A reverse figure 4 leglock.

Trying it out on their regular regimen, Navi believed the move was good enough for a soon in-ring debut, but her greenette friend wasn't quite sure.

"Soooo...huh. That's the one hold that might make you tap out?"

"Oi, trying out the move in one thing. Regardless of what you would do to me in the ring with it, I still won't tap out"

Melody chuckled at her friend's stubborness: "Alright, let's take 5 minutes break before we spar again.".

Navi nodded, as Melody would roll out of the ring to get the 2 of them some water. Navi kept sitting in the middle, the pain in her leg slowly dissapating after the hold was locked in.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Green Flame Empty Re: Green Flame

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:14 am

"Well..that was fun.." Amy said laying back from the endurance workout she and Chelsea just did, Chelsea having long acknowledged that her greatest weakness was her stamina and burning out much quicker then most due to her more flashy offense. "Yeah well I think its working, thanks for...being you here you know?" She said gratefully only for Amy to wave it off. "No need that's what I'm for..anyway, I think its time to head out. I'm hungry." She said standing up and offering her hand.

"Ill stay a little longer, want to work some other things out." She said with a smile, Amy looked at her for a second then shrugged and turned to go head to the locker room when she saw Melody and Navi. "Chel? Aren't those the girls you and Belinda slaughtered in your tag debut?" She said pointing at them, Chel looked over at the two and squinted. "Looks like it. And we didn't slaughter them the match was pretty close. Doesn't matter there just here improving like all of-" "Hey losers! Friendly reminder that no matter how hard you try, Chelsea here is training ten times harder then you!!" Chelsea went wide eyed as Amy shouted at the girls before the Lion laughed and started to walk towards the showers as Chelsea facepalmed. "Dammit..now I got to do damage control...again" She said standing up and moving over towards Melody and Navi.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:51 am

Just as Melody rolled to the ring to give Navi a cup of cold water, the 2 girls heard some one loudly shouting...and when both of them turned their heads, they realised that they are the ones being addressed by a fairly tall blonde.

"Who the hell does she think she...?!

"Wait, Chelsea?", Melody's eyes shifted to the side of the shouting blonde, recognising the smaller red head as one half of Blazzing Blizzard - Chelsea Loski.

As her blonde friend would leave, both the greenette and the french blonde would hop over the ropes to approach the woman, who was one part of the team that beat them in both teams' respective debut:

"Hey, Chelsea! How are things going?", Melody asked politely, while Navi would rudely ask: "And who was that bimbo that stood next to you a second ago?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:04 am

As expected Chelsea got a nice reception from Melody and a not so nice reaction from Navi. Where had she seen this before? Well..Technically she was just one half of the same dynamic so she had just lived it not seen it. "God enough I suppose. And her names Amy, she's not a bimbo." Chelsea said, not wanting to think they can just insult the blonde cause she wasn't here.

"I was just working out with my friend for now and she was getting ready to leave. Though I plan to stay a bit longer for now. Just need to work in my stamina for a little bit longer. What are you gals doing here?" Sje said trying to make the conversation more friendly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 am

Navi would attempt to answer first, but feeling her friend's intentions were as pure as her mouth was, Melody would interject before her blonde friend had the chance to answer:

"Almost the same. We were working out, now Navi is helping me on my submissions...hmmm...", Melody would get the cogs turning in her head, thinking whether her and Chelsea could kill two birds with one stone to help both herself and Chelsea improve:

"Say...do you want to spar with me? I'll practice my submissions, while you can practice your stamina to see how long you could go in a match?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 am

Chelsea nodded her head in understanding. "Submission huh? That's always helpful. You just broadening your knowledge or looking for something particularly effective?" She asked folding her arms while Melody kept talking, deciding it would be a good idea to have her do a sparring match with her. Well, something like a sparring match, it was really just her putting in moves on her to see if she squealed like a pig.

"So am I taking these submissions and just trying to hold out or do you want me to try and get out of these submissions?" Chelsea asked, knowing both were kind of training she had done and getting a general idea of what Melody was looking for.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:16 am

"A little bit of both, actually", Melody explained to Chelsea. After enquiring further about how the spar would go, Melody would explain:

"The latter. Think of this spar as a regular match. I will just mix my usual striking style with some holds and you can either counter them or reach for the rope break. I will try to make you tap, but since I am still fairly inexperienced in technical wrestling, I will also go for pinfalls to ensure we are on even ground. Is that alright?", Melody would ask Chelsea.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Chelsea let her finish as she thought about it. Actually getting a chance to fight back was far better then letting herself get tossed around but she knew she was working to avoid getting taken out with submission's. Even if Melody was also going to try and pin her that would be what she expected the most.

"Alright should be fun. We making our own pinfall counts or should we get someone to ref for us?" Chelsea asks as she enters the ring getting ready in the corner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:25 am

As Chelsea entered the ring and asked a question about a ref to Melody, an idea appeared in her head.

Turning to Navi she would ask her: "Navi, do you want to do some solo training, or would you be ok with acting as our referee?"

At first, the blonde wanted to refuse. She had quite a few matches coming up in the next few weeks, and a bit of extra training before them would be a big help...

...however, remembering how Chelsea beat Melody, and Belinda stopped Navi from saving her partner from the pin, she recieved a wicked idea of payback towards the redhead:

"Sure, I'll help! Ill call it right down the middle!", she would say with a smile.

Naively, Melody trusted her friend, as she climbed into the ring, taking a corner opposite to Chelsea's as Navi climbed in after her.

"You two ready?", Navi would ask as she stood between Melody and Chelsea, with Melody nodding in response, awaiting Chelsea's answer...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Chelsea wasn't as warm to the idea as Melody seemed to be as Navi had shown virtually no signs of being a pleasant person to be around, but she wasn't exactly surrounded by the nicest friends either and she didn't think Navi could start any trouble in a spar where wins losses, pins and submissions counted for jack shit. So she moved in and tried to move around the ring and look at Melody.

"Yeah I'm ready. Lets do this." She said hopping on her feet and waiting for Navi to 'ring the bell' and let them move in where Chelsea would go to lock up with Melody and try to overpower.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next