Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 8:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:56 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 4:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 10:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 4:57 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Green Flame

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Green Flame - Page 4 Empty Re: Green Flame

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:04 am

"Tch...", Melody let out as Chelsea managed to block her attack at the last moment. The redhead still was stunned slightly by the attack, and Melody wanted to capitalize on that, preparing her leg for a big Roundhouse Kick to her sparring partner's head...

...only for Chelsea to send a solid kick to Melody's attacking leg with her damaged one! Hissing in pain and backing a step away, Melody realized that Chelsea's leg was far from properly worked over, much less prepared for a submission.

But before she did that, she needed to get Chelsea on her back or stomach. Melody knew, however, that her recovery from the kick gave Chelsea time to recover from her daze. As such, she needed to hit her with something quick! As a result, Melody would launch her right fist right at Chelsea's stomach, to follow up on her previous attacks on her belly, expecting the same result as from her earlier knees!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

Stopping Melody's attack dead in its track the redhead knocked her back with the kick, standing tall still despite the girls best efforts. After a passing glance at Navi her eyes went back to her opponent as she rubbed her arm. This wasn't going to be much easier but she needed to try and follow up on the last attack and keep going from there as she closed in. Though Melody attacked first throwing a quick punch to Chelsea's belly.

"Hagh!" Chelsea takes a few steps back as she brings her hands to her stomach. Slightly winded as she stays on her feet and looking at Melody through her squinted eyes as she attempted to keep some semblance of attention on her opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:53 am

With her punch finding it's mark, and driving Chelsea back with her doubling over in pain, Melody would rush straight at her opponent with an outstretched hand. She still wanted to win this spar by a tap out from her partner, but to work over her leg properly, she needed Chelsea to be on the floor.

As such, the Greenette would rush straight at her opponent with an outstretched arm, attempting to floor her into the canvas with a clothesline!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:37 am

Melody wasn't exactly wasting time here as she started to charge at her with all the intent of knocking her ass on the canvas and setting up something else. Thankfully Chelsea didn't let some measly gut shot keep her down and out forever and as Melody came in she ducked under the attack and brought her hand out to wrap around the green-haired girl.

Trying to shift behind her Chelsea would wrap her arms around Melody and try a move she wasn't really used to doing, and tossing her opponent up and over for a quick German to try and flatten her down to the floor.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 am

Not only would Chelsea duck underneath the clothesline, but her arms will snake around behind Melody, trapping her in a waistlock!

Shocked at the momentum being switched in an instant, her arms went to Chelsea's trying to break the hold before Chelsea pulled anything off!

...Sadly for the Greenette, her red-headed opponent wouldn't waste any time, and lift Melody up into the air, slamming her shoulders and neck first into the canvas with a quick and effective German Suplex!

"AAAAAAAGH!", she screamed. If released, Melody would flip onto her stomach, holding her hurt neck, trying to get up before Chelsea followed up her attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Throwing her over her with the suplex she dropped Melody down on the floor neck first before turning over to her feet and seeing Melody hurt but moving. Moving in she tried to get her arms around her head and trap Melody in a headlock while twisting on her neck to work the neck.

"Hope your neck is strong enough to handle this. I can be a pretty mean predator on any weak spots I find in someone." Chelsea said as she squeezed and twisted neck.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Acting quickly after landing the suplex, Chelsea was onto Melody the moment she pushed herself on her knees, wrapping her arms around her head for a headlock, cranking and turning on her head to work over her already sore neck, with the red-head warning the Greenette about her primary strategy, seeing it's worth in action on herself...

At first, Melody tried to simply get Chelsea's arms away from her head and neck...but, to little avail.

Melody then attempted get up on her feet, to get leverage on the shorter Chelsea...but the redhead firmly kept her on her knees, denying her rise. For the moment, all that Melody could do is take the headlock, although trying to pull on her foe's arms to elevate the pressure slightly. It seemed like Melody still had ways to go in terms of applying and countering holds...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Cranking on the head Chelsea felt like she could squeeze hard enough and really but the hurt on her opponent this way but the girl was trying to really hard to break out of the move but thankfully she wasn't getting out that easily. Chelsea pulled on her for all it was worth and tried to really hurt that neck of hers as he pushed to get to her feet was also slowed down by the redhead.

Though Melody couldn't move around much Chelsea wasn't sure she could keep her down or finish her in the hold. One way or another she would have to change things up or let the hold go to avoid something worse as she tried to bring Melody back down to the floor.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:48 am

Chelsea wasn't giving up the headlock, cranking on the greenette's head more and more, denying her any chance of escape, and increasing the torque on her neck the more she resisted, simultaniously managing to keep Melody grounded to the canvas...

Melody's hands were still trying to pry the redhead's arms open for an escape. It seemed Melody wasn't as prepared with holds as she thought if she had such difficulty escaping a headlock. Even Navi grew worried as her friend couldn't escape, noting that she needed to work on that with her...

However, as she saw a nearby corner, and idea popped into her head. She would attempt to rise to her feet, one final time. But this time, she wouldn't keep standing for Chelsea to ground her back into the ground. Instead, the greenette would force Chelsea with her towards the corner, before walking up the turnbuckles, somersaulting after getting her feet on the top turnbuckle while Chelsea still had her trapped in the headlock to try and fall on top of the redhead for an out of nowhere pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Chelsea had her opponent caught and was glad to be able to keep her down and wear her out. This way she might be able to start something else in a bit but for now this seemed to be working. Though she didn't pay any mind about Melody pulling them towards the ropes until the girl jumped, and that immediately turned things around for her.

As she jumped off the corner and pushed her back with it Chelsea suddenly felt off balance as Melody practically fell on her and sent her down and even had her full on her back for what might as well be a pin. Chelsea had a look of shock as things turned against her and frantically kicked her legs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next