by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Green Flame

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Green Flame - Page 8 Empty Re: Green Flame

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am

"Whew...Alright Chelsea...", Melody would speak to the redhead as she got up from her dropkick, approaching her rival:

"I'd say we should be going for the finish right now", the greenette would say with a smirk as she grabbed Chelsea by her head and dragged her up to her feet, seizing her head underneath her arm into a Front Facelock, and taking a handful of her trunks at her hip, lifting the girl up into the air and slamming her head first into the canvas for the Impaler DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Chelsea was stunned by the dropkick before the green aired Melody was able to move up and go in after her forcing her up to her fert once again as she seemed determined to win now after the close call she endured. Chelsea was too surprised by the dropkick to react fast enough to being pulled forward and dropped with the Impaler DDT.

"Aaaggh!" Chelsea screamed as the girl drilled her into the mat. Still head bouncing off the canvas and rolled to her side holding Ed head as it felt like it had been split open by the impact.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:08 am

With the DDT pulled off, Melody thought it was a good time to try pinning Chelsea! Even if she kicked out, she had a nasty surprise for the girl in mind.

Still she would quickly cover her for the pin, and Navi would be there to count the pinfall:

"ONE-TWO!"

"Wait...wh----"

"-THREE!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Chelsea hit the mat and didn't move much after that with Melody moving in for the pin shortly afterwards. The redhead was tired and trying to push her for away. Though when that happened she heard the pin already reaching 2 before she even understood things. She had just enough time to blink when Navi made the three count, ending the spar in Melody's favor.

"Wha-"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:28 pm

"Wha-", Melody would let out at the same time as Chelsea, getting off the redhead, and looking at her friend with confused eyes, with Navi wearing a shit eating grin on her face:

"THAT was not 3 seconds. It was barely even 1!"

"Was it? Weird. Seemed like you won to me...", the French blonde would say with a smile on her face...

...while Melody's flared with anger:

"Why in the FUCK did you fast count?!"

"To get back at Chelsea and Belinda for beating us! I am not that much of a prick to fast count in a real match, but in a spar? I thought: 'Hey, why not?'"

"You...fucking idiot...", Melody would insult her friend, as she turned to Chelsea, offering the redhead a hand to help her up...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Chelsea heard everything..mostly everything. She was a bit confused by the argument. Though it was clear Mel had no part in the AFW Gym screwjob, still despite it being as Navi put it, a spar she was still very much pissed by the act, she was on a roll and the whole thing reeked of disrespect. So when Melody helped her up she had a target in mind.

Getting to her feet, taking a breath...and then bum rushing Navi for a Lou thesz press before actually docking her in the face a few times. "I am not someone you screw over in a spar!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:53 pm

"Oh, come on, it was just a harmles little------AAAAAH!"

Navi went down hard as Chelsea pounced on her, dropping her back of the head first onto the canvas, before unleashing a barrage of punches across her face:

"AH! FUCK! GAAH! STOP IT, YOU FU----AAH!"

Although Melody was surprised, part of her felt that Navi was deserving every single one of these punches...and, had Chelsea not done that, she might've decked her blonde friend herself.

Still, she ahd to make sure this didn't go out of control:

"Chelsea, come on...it isn't worth it...", she explained to the redhead, touching her on her shoulder: "It was just a spar..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 am

Chelsea wasn't in the mood for listening. Call it the part of her Amy was fond of or whatever but she was her own spitfire when pushed. And pushed she was at the moment trying to knock Navi's teeth out as the blonde had no way of expecting an attack from her. Thankfully the redhead didn't want to cause any severe damage or she might have been too angry to listen to Melody or worse she might have just hit her in the face. Still she didn't calm down.

"Yeah real easy when you aren't getting screwed. No offense Mel but losing anything isn't in my system for anything. What do I gain from a spar that's messed with by some punk." she said throwing her head towards Navi's direction.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 am

"If it was a match, I would've understood", Melody proceeded to explain: "But this is just a spar. The purpose isn't really to win. It's too see where we need to improve. Even with a...screwy...finish, I think it's possible to see your own negatives."

Melody then shot an angry look at her blonde friend, still pinned down by Chelsea: "And I hope someone realizes that she needs to improve beyond petty shit like this..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:06 pm

"To me there is no difference especially when I'm getting screwed." Chelsea said her eyes staying on Navi as she felt the urge to tear into her ass still regardless of how much Melody sought to calm her down.

It didn't really make anything better as she was basically stuck inbetween the two. Ready to pounce on Navi at the first possible moment she could touch her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next