Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Blade/speranza, Deus001, SigmaMorgan, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyoko Akan vs Souko Kawamoto Hardcore match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan vs Souko Kawamoto Hardcore match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan vs Souko Kawamoto Hardcore match.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm

A quick inspection of her nose told her it wasn't broken, but that was diminished by the fact that it hurt like hell and made her efforts to get back to her feet harder. She refused to move her hands though and guarded her face as best as possible though this did make Souka take an alternate route and drive her foot down into her belly. Kyoko's body jumped as it struck and Souka began grinding her her hell into her stomach to cause a such pain as she could and while it hurt Kyoko resisted the effort put her head down until she had a plan. Her belly could take it for now.

"I've already proved to you how strong they are in the beginning remember? And if you think Your taking that title from me your dead wrong." Kyoko gritted through her mout as Souka grinder her abs, her heel beggining to make some ground, meaning Kyoko needed a plan. Kyoko kicked her own leg up to try and knock Souka off of her so she could get the space she needed to escape.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko Akan vs Souko Kawamoto Hardcore match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan vs Souko Kawamoto Hardcore match.

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:34 pm

While the pressing attack on Kyoko’s stomach didn’t seem to affect her at first, as time went on it seemed to annoy her more and more. That was part of Souko’s plan. She was convinced that most of her opponent’s confidence was coming from the fact that she believed her stomach to be pretty much invincible. If Souko could break her stomach she could shatter her confidence and leave her a helpless wreck.

”I don’t plan on taking that tile for myself sweety. I plan on destroying it entirely” She increased the pressure she was applying, trying to get her point across when Kyoko tried her counter attack. It was pitiful, what were legs going to do? They knocked into her and caused her to lose balance for a brief second. With her foot firmly planted in Kyoko’s stomach it was going to take more force than that to get her to move. However the attack signalled that Kyoko was starting to think of a way out, so rather than get caught off guard by a counter attack, she lifted her foot, stomped into the girls stomach one more time for good luck and walked away, giving Kyoko the room to get up she wanted.

Infact, Souko would give her all the space she wanted, as she climbed back up onto the outside of the ring and began climbing back inside, almost missing the old ropes and canvas as much of the fight had taken place out of the ring.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Her kick hit hit the mark but Souko didn't budge much and instead came up and dropped another kick down into her belly. Kyoko winced at the blow and when she saw Souka back away she brough a hand down to rub her battered gut before standing up.

"Is that another challenge I hear, the how about this." Kyoko grabbed at another item near her, a pair of handcuffs. "If I lose you can hand cuff me to any part of this ring and destroy my stomach to your hearts content. Though as you can imagine I'll happily extend that pleasure to myself when I win." Kyoko said as she enter the ring. Tossing the handcuffs to the ref.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:41 pm

For a few brief seconds in felt strange being back in the ring again. The feeling quickly subsided but it was still a little weird. She had not really noticed how different the canvas felt to the cold hard ground outside of it. Listening to Kyoko’s word she sighed. She still seemed to be obsessed.

”Look like I said before. I don’t have this fetish like you do. The fact that you even want to be handcuffed pretty much confirms it. How about I just win, beat the crap outta you and you can go get help to get over your fetishes huh?” The words came out of her mouth rather coldly. She didn’t mean them to but she was at least speaking the truth. She couldn’t care less about the conditions that Kyoko wanted to impose. Instead she could only focus on trying on winning her debut. It had only just stuck her that this was her first AFW match. She had been so focused on winning it had blinded her. It had served her well thus far, so she might as of well keep it up.

When Kyoko finished her own blabbing, Souko charged at her, ducking down and trying her best to gain rapid acceleration. While it was a little too early to call, she was going to try her finisher, see if she could end this here and now. Aligning it would be tricky since she had run at Kyoko at a strange angle, but if Kyoko couldn’t react in time, Souko would clothesline into her with enough force to pick her up and smash her right into the turnbuckle, pressing her against it as hard she could with her Clothesline Squash finisher!
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:56 pm

"You seem to misunderstand the concepts. I don't want to get handcuffed, I want to prove that I'm better then you, and I'll raise the stakes to any amount to do so. It's hardly something that needs help." Kyoko explained. This girl was definelty a rookie the way she was acting and as she entered the tint she saw her coming at her with a clothesline!

Acting fast Kyoko ducked under her and wrapped her arm so around Soukas waist before getting behind her and arching her back to drop Souka in a German suplex. She'll show her she's more then just some girl with a fetish.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Souko was going to show this bitch who was boss. She might if considered herself a veteran superstar. She could call herself a queen as much as she liked. But right here and right now, she was going to end it. Nastily and brutally. Charging forward to gain momentum Souko was full of grit, determination and confidence. She was about to have that confidence shattered however as Kyoko managed to get the better of her and ducked under the clothesline with a dangerous level of proficiency. What followed next was just as confidence shattering, Kyoko could of just let her run forward and crash into the hard turnbuckle. Instead though she managed to get behind Souko and wrapped her arms around her waist, trapping her and lifting her up and the right down into her back with the German suplex.

Souko screamed in agony after the impact, the sound was which almost echoed through the arena. Her back was done for. Her bones hurt, moving hurt, breathing hurt. Practically all of the fight within her had been smashed out of her in a single slam. Breathing hard, Souko winced as she breathed, she couldn’t let this one move be the end of her though. She tried her hardest to move away, move around or even wiggle, but any attempt at using any muscle triggered a unbearable spasm of pain that refused to go away.

”Damn you bitch!” She growled though gritted teeth.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Kyoko rolled to her feet as son as she came down, wanting to get up and talk  Souka down again a s fast as possible, she needed to keep the advantage and stay on her, making sure that she never got the chance to come back and beat her.

"Damn me for trying to win?" Kyoko mocked her comment as she moved in kicking Souka's side to keep her down as she moved down and wrapped her legs around Souka's neck in headscissor hold. From there she. Wanting to wear her down and make sure Souka had no chance to fight back for when Kyoko finished her off, Kyoko adjusted her self so she was at her side before bringing ear her hand up and driving punch after punch into Soukas belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 pm

There was no way that Souko was getting up anytime soon. The pain in her back was still not subsiding and Kyoko made it worse by kicking her just below the ribs, adding another stinging sensation on top of everything else. Souko was about to reply to Kyoko’s comment but before she could open her mouth, Kyoko had gotten down and started to apply a nasty headscissors against her. She could feel her opponents thighs locking in and starting to choke her out. In her current state, it wouldn’t exactly take much more to get her to submit.

To make matters worse, Kyoko just had to go back to her little game of enjoyment, twisting her body so she could start punching Souko in the stomach, each punch digging deeper and harder than the last. She had a feeling she was going to have knots in her stomach for at least a week after the match.

”Again with those blasted punches. You bitch, are fucking obsessed, do you dream about punching people in the stomach at night huh!?” Souko couldn’t contain her anger anymore, there was something about this woman that just rubbed her the wrong way.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:15 am

Souko was unable to put up much of a fight after the suplex and Kyoko took a good deal of pleasure in putting her down with the heads sore and driving in more belt punches, targeting around her belly button, though a fe punches hit a little further around.

Kyoko smirked as Souko began to rant, clearly angry and frustrated, which meant she was going to be easy to take advantage of and Kyoko felt assured that she was going to win this. "Your mad about that? It's called picking a target and focusing on it to wear your opponent down, who cares what I target. If your so upset about it, stop me!" Kyoko retorted as she continued driving more punches into Soukos belly before pulling away and getting up. "Geez Your annoying. There you happy?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:14 pm

The punches she was taking to her stomach region were starting to become a joke. She understood the concept of wearing down a opponent, but the stomach was one of the worst places to target, and targeting it again and again wasn’t exactly going to help now that she had pretty much destroyed her stomach and turned most of the skin a bright red. Watching her climb to her feet and moan again, Souko sighed.

”There is working someone’s muscles down and the there is just having a fetish. You don’t need to keep going for the stomach like you do. Just admit you have a problem. It will help you move on.”

With her stomach still on fire and her back pulsating, it was going to be hard for her to move properly for a while. She had to keep Kyoko at bay while she did that. Since Kyoko had gotten to her feet, Souko was limited on her strikes and options. It was going to hurt like hell, but Souko rolled into her side, grimacing as she did and then swept her bottom leg out, looking to rather crudely trip Kyoko onto the mat. On her back or front, she didn’t care. As long as Kyoko went down. After her attack she crawled over to the turnbuckle a fee steps away and began climbing to her feet slowly, hoping that the time it to Kyoko to get up would be enough to her to get to her own feet
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next