by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Abigail smiled at Francesca when she saw that she where back on her feed again. “Oh look you are still alive… let´s see I can change that!” Abigail slowly walked in the direction of her opponent, always with a bad smile on her face. “What should I do next with you little sucker? Maby crush your head on the stairs? Or hit you hard with the chair?” When she stands directly in front of Francesca she looked down to him and smiled. Then she spit in his face before slap him has hard as she could in the face.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon May 02, 2016 9:19 pm

"Please.. Don't.." Francesca whined out quietly at Abigail's menacing approach, finding himself pretty terrified of what she might do while she ominously grew closer, doing his best to try and stall for time by backing away at the same speed she was advancing, unfortunately only able to go so far until he felt his back bump into the turnbuckle, forced to just stand there and wait for his opponent to reach him, far too afraid to actually try and strike back. "Wahh!" Francesca wailed as the warm spit splattered into his forehead and began quickly running down his face, not having much chance to process it as Abigail quickly followed it up with a stinging slap, sending the smaller boy spinning and forcing him to garb a hold of the nearest set of ropes for balance, his eyes starting to well-up with tears as the bright red handprint was very evidently plastered across his face.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Abigail graphed the hair of her opponent, hitting his head hard into the turnbuckle a few times. Before putting her arms around his hip. She pulled him out of the corner into the center of the ring. Then she lifted the little man up in the air and let herself fall backwards. So she throws Francesca with a german suplex throw the ring. With a fast move Abigail get back on her feed. “Time to finish you bitch of!” Abigail turned the boy on his stomach and sit on his back. She puts her hands together under the chin of Francesca and tried to pulled it as far up as possible.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon May 02, 2016 10:15 pm

"Aaaa!! Stop it!!" Francesca protested in an upset manner as Abigail grabbed a large chunk of his beautiful hair and began harshly yanking it, trying his best to struggle against her until she began repeatedly slamming his delicate skull into the hard turnbuckle, sending wave after wave of harsh pain shooting through his forehead until he was rendered limp, making it even easier for his opponent to continue the onslaught as he was swiftly moved into the preparation for a German suplex. With his mind a dizzy blur Francesca felt himself swiftly being lifted off of the canvas before he quickly met it once more, sending yet another unpleasant volt of pain shooting through his entire fragile form, the previously withheld tears beginning to slowly drip from his upset eyes. "Aahhaaa!!! Noooo!!!" The beaten boy cried as Abigail showed him no mercy, his legs and arms rapidly flailing around as he desperately attempted to break free.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 03, 2016 8:03 am

“come on little bitch!”, Abigail said smiling when she put his head back a bit harder, “All you have to do that this match stop is say I quit and lose your first match. Is it so hard? Show the world what pussy you are and give up finally!” Abigail enjoyed the painful lock on Francescas face, when she pulled back his Head. The crowed was laughing about the little man and how he was just manhandled from Abigail. “Why the fuck does you came here? Your are no fighter!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue May 03, 2016 1:34 pm

"Aaaaaa!! No more!!" Francesca cried out with warm tears freely streaming down his battered face, the harsh and hard-hitting words of his opponent almost hurting as much as the terrible submission hold he currently found himself firmly trapped in. "Emmff!! Mmmm!!" The boy huffed as he tried to wriggle his way out of Abigail's vice like grip, his attempts very weak but no less persistent. "W-Wont give!!" Francesca mewled defiantly despite finding himself unable to escape, very adamant on the fact that he would not submit to such a bully.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Abigail kept this look for a while. She did not believe that man that he would not submit to her. But after a while she must admit that he was tougher than he looked. She let go of him and stood back up. She looked around in the ring, thought about the next possible way to punish her opponent. She saw the Steel stairs and smiled. First she put the stairs in front of one of the corners, then she grape Francesca and pulled her on the stairs. In her next move Abigail climbed the turn buckle. She looked down on Francesca, smiled and jumped on him.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue May 03, 2016 6:56 pm

The moment he was released from the torturous hold Francesca immediately allowed himself to drop limply on the canvas while letting out a subdued sigh of relief, although he was still in a very bad position, at the least he didn't have to endure the pain of that particular hold any longer. Before he could properly recover however, the injured boy already felt himself being moved somewhere, and once he felt his back touch something very hard, angled and uncomfortable the realisation suddenly hit him. "Mphf!" Francesca grunted as his natural instincts took over and he rolled off of the stairs, unintentionally leaving Abigail to collide with them.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Abigail ripe her eyes wide open when she saw that Francesca rolled out of the way. She hit the stairs hard with her body. She begin to scream out of pain when she rolled down the stairs. When she was lying on the ground she hold her chest and twine herself of pain.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue May 03, 2016 7:27 pm

"Uuu..?" Francesca mumbled curiously as he heard the impact followed up by a pained scream, eventually managing to pull himself up off of the canvas to look around with dreary eyes, his facial expression jumping up in surprise as he saw Abigail lying down in obvious pain, realising that now was his time to act if he wanted to do anything. Scrambling to his feet Francesca sprinted over to his opponent, wasting no time before trying to flip her onto her front. If she didn't recover in time he would begin stomping on her stomach with as much power as he could muster, looking to fall on her face crouch first immediately after for some added humiliation!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next