Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slippery When Wet

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slippery When Wet Empty Slippery When Wet

Post by Tatyina Thu May 19, 2016 7:52 am

[Continued from Here]

Femie looked over Feruza as she shyly asked about the Belgian's request. With the beer spilled all over Feruza, she was going to have to take the shirt off if she anted to be dry but she could understand how the girl have her concerns. Famie was a stranger and asking something pretty bold and, if Feruza had known Femie, then she would, more than ever, probably have her reservations. Thankfully it was Femie's job to get people to feel comfortable around her.

"Ma chere." Femie said. "You have not a thing to be ashamed of!" The Belgian chirped. "If you want to get cleaned up, then measures must be taken, non?" Femie looked around the room, looking for a dresser where shirts might be kept. "One of us will have to be wearing Monsieur Gastin's shirt." She said. "So if you do not wish for it to be you, then you will have to wear my own tres adorable sweater.' Femie said and tugged at her turtleneck and showed off a bit of her curvy form. "And if tht is the case, then I think that you would get a peek as well. It would be only fair, n'est-ce pas? Ohoho!"

Femie chortled and then snapped her fingers. "Vite! Vite!" She urged. "Please decide before you get the shivers, ma chere!" Femie then looked over Feruza. "If you get the chills, then we ay need to take drastic measures to keep you warm! Ohoho!" Femie then reached into the drawer and pulled out a shirt. She held it up and looked at it. "Mon Dieu!" She gasped and flipped through the shirts quickly. "Forgive me, ma chere, they do not seem to get any better." She then held the shirt out to her side. "So, the choice is yours. Monsieur Gastin's rather... colorful shirt or my own?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Slippery When Wet Empty Re: Slippery When Wet

Post by JimmyRussler Thu May 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Feruza looked at Femie, raising an eyebrow. The Belgian had a point. If she didn't take her shirt off, then she wouldn't get dry. "Y-you are right. I do not want shivers." she reasoned. "I sneeze very loud." she said.

She began to take her shirt off, which revealed her almost equally soaked bra. "I-is this better?" she asked, blushing. "I do like both shirts. As much as Slayer is nice, I get feeling you want me to take yours." she said, covering up her bra with her arms. "Am right, no?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Femie raised a curious eyebrow at Feruza's response. Of course her eyes naturally wavered to the surprisingly ample chest of the Uzbekistani woman. However, Femie was quite discreet with her ogling. Rather, it was Feruza's inquiry that had Femie in an uncharacteristic moment of embarrassment.

"Ohoho! Ma chere!" Femie said, looking coyly at Feruza. "It is certainly not something I would be opposed to." She said with a wink. Femie turned and looked at Feruza. "Mais, it seems as though you are still soaked through!" She nodded to the girl's bra as Femie slipped off her turtleneck, revealing her very generous bust.

She then smiled slyly at Feruza. "I'm afraid we are going to have to keep going, ma chere." Femie said and nodded to Feruza's damp bra. "Ohoho..." Femie chuckled softly. "As a show of solidarity, let me join you. This will ease your trepidation, non?" The Belgian said as she curled her arm behind her back and unhooked her bra with a deft flick of her fingers. The soft pop of of the bra allowed Femie's chest to breath and she gave one more look to Feruza to make sure the girl was ok with what Femie was doing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu May 19, 2016 10:50 pm

Feruza felt her cheeks get a little hot when Femie took off her shirt, but then looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean, keep— oh." she was interrupted both by her own realization, and Femie's robust, er, bust being revealed to her. If she had thought her cheeks were red before, that was nothing. Her cheeks were dyed a deep crimson as she made herself stop staring.

'No! You are not lustrous!' she thought to herself. 'But, she is very kind. Maybe... Maybe I should?' she thought some more, before looking into Femie's eyes, still obviously quite nervous. "I suppose it does make me feel bit more nice, yes. P-promise not to stare, please?" she said, putting her hands upon the hooks of her bra.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Femie smiled warmly and nodded as Feruza timidly reached for her bra strap. "You do not want to be cold, right?" Femie asked. "Ma chere, I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable." She insisted. She then smiled. "I will not peep if you do not wish me to, though you are depriving me of gazing upon something quite heavenly, Ohoho!"

After Femie chortled, she turned her head. "Mais, ma chere, you may do as like with your eyes and my own body. I will not tell a soul if you spare a glance my way." She teased and turned her head to allow Feruza some measure of privacy to remove her bra.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu May 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Feruza unhooked her wet bra, and let it fall to the ground. "You are very kind, Femie." she said, coyly covering up her nipples as she blushed some more. "What do we use as new bra? I have doubt that Clyde wears some kind of... man... bra." she said, feeling quite awkward. "You can look now, friend." she added hastily.

This was quite the new experience for Feruza. She had never been this intimate with another woman before. She had smothered one or two, but that was AFW. That was to be expected. This... this was different. And she found herself rather enjoying it, to her surprise. "Do I look okay?" asked the normally somewhat egotistical woman.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2016 5:01 am

"Ohoho, merci." Femie said with a polite nod when she was complimented. She primped and fluffed her hair puffs in response and then turned when Feruza said she could, smiling as she meekly covered her nipples. "Oh my!" She said with a bright smile. "Tres adorable! Tres mignonne!" She chirped and clapped her hands together.

"Ma chere, you are, as I like to say, tres jolie! Very pretty indeed!" She added in English. "Your modest, it is very adorable as well." She said. "But, we may have a predicament. As you have said, if we are to return to the party, then you will need something more than just a shirt, oui?"

Femie scooped up Feruza's top and bra and looked around. She slung them over the cloet doorso they could begin drying. She then took her own bra and carefully slipped it around Feruza and tugged, so that the generous garment was covering the hands that covered Feruza's chest. "I have no problem letting you borrow mine, ma chere." Femie purred, her own bare chest grazing softly against Feruza's back as she leaned in. "Mais, as generous as your chest is, and it is indeed a bounty! I am afraid that this may not quite do the job unless you are fine with holding your hands like that for the rest of the party! Ohoho!" Femie chortled. "But, with a little bit of help, it may do in a pinch if your clothes do not dry quick enough. Would it be ok for you?" Femie said and then leaned in, close to Feruza's ear.

"I would not mind, ma chere, it is not the first time I have gone... au natural..." She whispered softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 5:11 am

Feruza smiled as she was complimented. "Thank you. I appreciate." she said, blushing still. However, she nodded as Femie brought up the problem with her lack of bra. "Do not want to have bra made of hands." she joked, trying to lighten her own mood.

What she didn't expect was Femie's bra being slipped over her hands. She wiggled them out of there, and looked at the Wallonian woman. "Are you sure about this, seems... oh." Feruza was cut off by Femie's sultry comment. "I suppose I could do this, if you are okay." she responded softly. "What shirt will you wear?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2016 6:35 am

"I am ok..." Femie purred, still close to Feruza and pressed a little more against the girl's back. She reached up and placed her hands on Feruza's shoulders and let her hands slip around until she was holding onto the hooks of the bra. "It's not too tight, ma chere?" She asked. "You know, there is another matter..." She said. She hooked her bra onto Feruza and then slipped around to face her, her own body still on full display. From the air and the closeness, it was clear that Femie was excited. Her nipples were now quite stiff.

The Belgian didn't seem to bat an eye about it. "You will have to come back and collect your things eventually." She said. "I am sure you do not want Monsieur Gastin finding your unmentionables! Ohoho!" Femie chortled a bit. "I know you came to the party and perhaps we should go and make our presence known, mais, perhaps no one will miss us too badly if we simply enjoy a bit of time alone?"

Femie raised an eyebrow. "You did come to the party to meet new people, non?" She asked coyly raising an eyebrow. "It is the same with me, ma chere! So, wouldn't it be too bad to get to know each other a little bit while we wait for your clothes to dry?" Femie looked down. "Oh, but I can put a shirt on if it is making you uncomfortable?" She said and reached for Clyde's Slayer shirt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Feruza's heart was racing. "Is a little tight..." she answered quietly, as the Belgian woman purred at her. "What? What is matter?" she asked, curiously. As the Belgian told her, she blushed. "No, having Mr. Gastin find my bra would be... embarrassing." she said.

It was the next comment that really got Feruza, however. "A-alone? I, uh, I do not know..." she stammered. In reality, there was nothing she would like more than spending a few hours alone with this woman, but she didn't quite know how to make that known. As Femie reached for a shirt, though, Feruza stopped her, gently grabbing her arm. "No. Is not necessary."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next