Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slippery When Wet

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slippery When Wet - Page 2 Empty Re: Slippery When Wet

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2016 8:19 pm

"Oh?" Femie said and tilted her head at Feruza's uncertainty. "Tu ne sas pas?" Femie queried in French. The Belgian sat down on Clyde's bed and patted the seat next to her. "Why don't you have a seat, ma chere. Let's get comfortable and talk, ok?"

Femie tested the softness of Clyde's bed with a little bounce, her bare breasts jiggling. It felt nice and comfy. She then crossed her legs and leaned back a bit. "It must be good to be the champ." Femie said wanting to just fall back onto the bed. "So, ma chere, tell me a bit about yourself. You seem quite shy, but perhaps it is the situation? Surely if you are a wrestler then you must not be that nervous."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Feruza smiled. "Talking. Yes, sounds like good plan." she said, sitting down and accidentally staring at the satisfying jiggle of Femie's breasts. She shook her head quickly, and blushed. "Uh, no. Usually, am not very nervous. Some people even say that I am... what is phrase? 'Full of self?' I think that is it. Anyway, am not sure why am so nervous today. Maybe is party? Maybe is you— Maybe is beer accident?" she corrected herself hastily, hoping Femie didn't notice.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2016 8:39 pm

"Ohoho!"

Femie chortled, her healthy bust jiggling once more. She then looked over Feruza. "Full of self?" Femie questioned. "In the ring you're very confident/" She asked. "Full of yourself, even?" Femie purred. "Quelle intrigue!" She chirped. "How fascinating! From what I know, it is hard for me to picture you in that light. You seem adorable and tender and not fierce and egotistical! Ohoho!" She leaned towards Feruza and rested her hand on the girl's leg. "Now, I must pay attention to your matches!" She said with an excited look in her eyes. "Or, perhaps, I should get a first hand look?" She added coyly.

"Mais, you should not be shy because of me, ma chere!" Femie said, feigning a gasp and pressing her hand against her chest. "But, ma chere, it is my job to make people feel comfortable and relaxed! S'il vous plais, tell me what I can do to make your nerves disappear! Anything at all, do not hesitate.' Femie said, smiling warmly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Feruza gave a confident smile for the first time that day. "First hand? Only if you want to get beaten, friend." she joked. "In ring I can be formidable." she said, laughing softly. It was no wonder this woman had a career in making people comfortable. Feruza was warming up to her already!

She blushed once more as she heard the Belgian's request. "I..." she paused. Was she really about to do this? "I would like you to keep looking at me. Is that okay? Just for little while." she asked, a little smile appearing once more on her face. She had something planned, and she hoped the Walloon would like it.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2016 9:02 pm

"Formidable?" Femie said, raising an eyebrow. "How exciting! It is why I joined the league! I do love good competition, ma chere, mais perhaps it is I who will not go so easy on you, non?" Femie said, squeezing Feruza's thigh a bit. She then leaned in. "But, ma chere, I didn't exactly come to the league for standard matches, if you get my drift. Ohoho!"

Femie then began to slide her hand gently along Feruza's thigh. "Oh, ma chere." She purred. "I would gaze at you as long as you want me to. Filling my eyes with such beauty, how could I not want this?" She softly purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Feruza giggled. "Am not surprised. You do not seem like type of woman for standard match." she remarked. "I would be happy to take you on in any match, friend." she purred, before moving her hands to her back.

"I want you to watch me, because I want to do this." she said, before unhooking her— well, Femie's— bra, and giving it to Femie. Her breasts were now exposed to the other woman in their full glory, bouncing a little as they were freed from the bra, which was a little tight on her. The Uzbek blushed as she looked at Femie, trying to gauge her reaction. "Do I look better like this, do you think?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2016 11:12 pm

"Ohoho! Moi ausii, ma chere!" Femie chortled.

Femie was surprised that Feruza could be confident one minute and the next till be so shy. The way she removed the bra even though Femie had seen the girl's bare chest only moments ago. Femie smiled genuinely. "Tu es tres jolie, ma chere! I do think you are quite pretty no matter what you may or may not be wearing, ohoho! But... you certainly have plenty to show off."

Femie continued to run her fingers along Feruza's thigh. "Are you sure you are ok, ma chere?" Femie said, leaning closer. She lifted her finger and carefully reached out to slide a finger along Feruza's bare chest. "Things are not going to quickly for you, are they?" The Belgian purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Feruza smiled at the Walloon's enthusiasm. As the other woman's finger made its way up her thigh and to her chest, where it gently caressed her curves, Feruza could help but be entranced by the Belgian.

"I have never been better." she said, her tone that of infatuation. "Is progressing just the way I like." she whispered, leaning in to be closer to the other woman, their faces now mere centimeters apart. "Are you liking way things are going?" she asked softly.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 21, 2016 12:43 am

Femie's eyes fluttered a bit as her face drew close to Feruza's. Her lips pursed into a smile and she softly breathed at Feruza's response. "Oh, ma chere..." Femie said, looking into Feruza's eyes. "Everything is just... parfait..." She whispered and leaned in and pressed her lips softly against Feruza's. The finger touching the Uzbek's breast, pushed forward until her whole palm was pushing against the top of Feruza's breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sat May 21, 2016 12:48 am

Feruza melted into the kiss. "Mmmmmmmph..." she moaned, loving everything about this moment. Femie's lips were perfect. Her gentle fondling was perfect. Feruza was feeling something that felt quite a bit like bliss. Not wanting the other woman to have all of the fun, however, she slowly extended her hands to cover both of the Walloon's breasts, as well as to knead them gently. It was only now she realized how hard Femie's nipples were, and that made her blush even more than she already was.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next