Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reluctant Decision

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reluctant Decision - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant Decision

Post by LARIATO Sat May 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Minerva was award Sig very well could’ve completely ignored her words and stayed right where she was, now that she was no longer obligated to obey the Dane. But still the blonde came up to sit by her, a small demonstration of how deep her loyalty ran. Minerva brought her hand up to lightly brush over the top of Sig’s blonde head.

“I’m sorry, Sig. I can no longer be your mistress... But, should you ever want to spar with me or take me on in another match, you know I’m not one who would back down from such a challenge,” she said with a small smile as she continued to pet Sig’s head. Hopefully the knowledge that this was just an end of the blonde’s servitude and not a final goodbye would ease her mind a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Sig felt a little calmer being patted by Minerva while they stayed close to each other. She let things stayed like this for a few more seconds, before turning her head to look at her former mistress, still pouting a bit.

"Hmmph, maybe I'll make you the pet on our next match... Then I can order you to dominate me whenever I want, heh," she gave the raven haired beauty a bratty smirk.

Not like such thing would ever happen considering that there's a clear gap between their abilities, but Sig obviously would like to meet Minerva in many more matches in the future. She tilted her head a bit and looked away for a second or two, before returning her gaze to the woman she used to serve.

"Can I have... one final kiss then...?" she then asked, looking Minerva with a rather meek expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun May 22, 2016 7:25 am

Minerva chuckled at the blonde’s comment. Sig did have an amusing imagination. Granted, there had been that one instance when she had given the Dane some trouble, though that was while Minerva had still been nursing wounds from a ferocious fight at the time. Still, it was an...interesting, albeit unlikely scenario to think about.

When Sig asked for a final kiss, Minerva smiled warmly down at her. “Of course, my dear,” she answered, then closed her eyes and slowly leaned down to guide her lips toward Sig’s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 7:28 am

It was just a consolation at best, Sig knew it, but it's better than nothing. She purred into the lips of Minerva as the raven haired beauty kissed her, gazing submissively at her former mistress. For the most part she'd let Minerva had her way inside her tongue, but would flick her own digit from time to time just like she always did when they locked lips together. She didn't back away until Minerva did, wanting to stay close to the woman even for a few more seconds...

"Mmmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon May 23, 2016 8:28 am

Minerva had no intention of rushing the moment. Yes she was releasing Sig of her own free will, but the year they’d spent together had developed something of a soft spot in her cold heart for the blonde. She wanted this potentially final intimate moment with Sig to last as long as it could.

Her tongue probed the mouth of the blonde and pinned the girl’s tongue down every time it flicked back up. Only once she’d enjoyed the kiss for several moments would Minerva finally pull back from the kiss, then smile down at Sig again.

“How was that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 8:35 am

Sig felt like she went a world of her own where there's only her and Minerva as they kissed for who knew how long. When the raven haired beauty finally pulled away, leaving a trace of saliva between their lips, she gave her former mistress a meek stare and smiled too.

"Thank you..." she said before resting her head on Minerva's lap like a tired puppy and laid there silently for a bit.

"...I'm going to miss you," the blonde then said.

It wasn't a farewell for good, she knew that, but obviously they were going to see each other way less than before now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue May 24, 2016 5:06 am

When Sig rested her head on Minerva’s lap, the Dane was content to stay there just like that for a little while. She resumed petting the blonde’s head much like she would that of a pet dog. It was always adorable when Sig did things like this, just one of the many things Minerva was going to miss about her.

“I know. I’ll miss you too, my dear,” Minerva replied. She was being far more affectionate than she was used to being. And as much as she would’ve liked to stay there like they were for a while longer, Minerva knew she had to bring an end to it soon before things got too emotional.

She gently raised Sig’s head up and leaned down to kiss the top of her head, then stood from the bench. “Take care, Sig.” Minerva said, then finally forced herself to turn and leave the locker room. It wasn’t the last they’d see of each other, but it was indeed still the end of a chapter for the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 6:02 am

Minerva finally decided to leave, and Sig had to say it'd be better for them both before they got carried away or something. She blushed a bit as the raven haired beauty kissed her forehead, and gave her a smile before her former mistress stood up and began to walk towards the door.

"Take care, mis- Minerva," she said, giving the woman a small wave with her hand.

She'd wait for a few more minutes after Minerva left before getting out of the locker room herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2