Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

+3
TheWamts
Daaharu
bomb-a-head
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Civility is unnecessary for critical analysis.

Your site could use an update (see: complete overhaul) to its CSS.

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 SAdcZrMFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 MVRLLQmFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 I82ome3Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 UAjmKPCFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 MAai8oKFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Claiming you've done something that you clearly haven't, for the sake of making something sound as bad as you possibly can, is not critical analysis. (see: bias)

However, I do agree with you that my site could use an update. Honestly, I've been procrastinating on that front a little bit.

So yeah...what kinds of things would RP'ers like yourselves want to see in a wrestling game?

If you don't mind me asking... Smile

bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 25, 2016 3:50 pm

bomb-a-head wrote:
LtLukas wrote:If anyone is curious, the pictures are not spectacular and the games all suck. You can find his site, but it is not worth going to.

A little contradictory if you bought and played every last game? Or, how about saying what you like/didn't like about something instead of flat out "they all suck"? Or better yet, if something is just not your cup of tea or your computer can't run it, say that instead...or in other words, be a little bit more civil? Is that too much to ask? Thanks for the honest critique regardless.

Also, sucks that you don't like my pictures. I'm still proud of them, despite that they're a bit aged at this point. Also, in all fairness, I do explain that the one blank link, is not currently being updated. I removed some links previously, and I haven't found a replacement for that one yet, although I'm having some thoughts.

So while we wait for the next great guy/girl to come nitpick at my grammar or some such, what kinds of things would RP'ers like yourselves want to see in a wrestling game?

Holy persecution complex batman. I tried all of the demos I could and tried to navigate using a single link that was faulty. If I personally offended you, I am sorry, but as far as I understand it you came to this website looking to drum up business. When I rate apps on the app store I don't try to play nice, and I am not going to play nice here. My computer could run everything, if you were curious. Don't worry about me.

Last edited by LtLukas on Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Persecution complex? That's funny...

It's like if you were standing in a room next to an individual and explicitly telling everybody in the room that, whatever this person is doing outright sucks, without giving any rhyme or reason.

It's just rude...

Now your recent post is much better than your previous one, and it would have sounded even better without suggesting I have some kind of mental hang up. Not asking you to be nice. Just asking you to be fair, and if you can even manage, a little polite. For example, say "Link that did not work", instead of "Links that did not work". Because again, its only one link.

How about this? I want to ask you specifically about Retrodom. It's a game that everybody can easily play. What are the things you like about it? What are the things you do not like about it?

Of course, you're in no way obligated to respond to that. But if you choose not to, simply stop posting in this thread and let me open the floor back up to my previous question.
bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Why am I reminded of this?

Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 SAdcZrMFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 MVRLLQmFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 I82ome3Female Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 UAjmKPCFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 MAai8oKFemale Wrestling games, pictures, videos, and more - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 25, 2016 4:30 pm

bomb-a-head wrote:Persecution complex? That's funny...

It's like if you were standing in a room next to an individual and explicitly telling everybody in the room that, whatever this person is doing outright sucks, without giving any rhyme or reason.

It's just rude...

Now your recent post is much better than your previous one, and it would have sounded even better without suggesting I have some kind of mental hang up. Not asking you to be nice. Just asking you to be fair, and if you can even manage, a little polite. For example, say "Link that did not work", instead of "Links that did not work. Because again, its only one link.

How about this. I want to ask you specifically about Retrodom. It's a game that everybody can easily play. What are the things you like about it? What are the things you do like about it?

Of course, you're in no way obligated to respond to that. But if you choose not to, simply stop posting in this thread and let me open the floor back up to my previous question.

Ok, let us talk about retrodom. I have never been a fan of skating but it appears as if these ladies are, as the slide across a 2d ring. I generally consider it facile to criticize a game's graphics, especially flash games, but the whole thing has a kitschy vibe which seems misplaced at best and lazy at worst. I am not sure why I was incapable of seeing the characters eyes other than to fulfill some nostalgia for a time most of the players would have lived in. It is understood that the game is supposed to look and feel retro, as it is mentioned in the title, but I had a hard time caring. It is eminently unfair to judge a game because it only has three characters, especially a free game, but I get the feeling this is essentially supposed to be a foot in the door and basically a demo for the games one has to pay for. Samplers are not unethical of course but in total it just feels sort of, eh. Perhaps comparing you to other games on the market is specious, but games like Princess of the Ring are positively comparable, free, and have more variety in gameplay.

So let us turn our attention to what I did like the game. As you correctly said, it is very easy to play. I possess very little gaming acumen and still managed to basically master it in very little time. There were quite a lot of things that felt intuitive (the barbarian lady threw axes) and there was no need to wonder about the mechanics of the match.

It just felt like I was supposed to play it for five minutes, then move on. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but I have no reason not to relegate it to the litany of other flash games that I have enjoyed for less than the time it takes me to send a text, and then forgot about, despite the fact that the point of the game was something I have an interest in.

I intend to emend my post about link vs. links to be more fair to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 4:43 pm

See? Now THAT is a much better post. In that post, you haven't really insulted me, or my work. You give a very forthright and interesting critique, that makes everybody better.

TheWamts wrote:Why am I reminded of this?

This made me laugh. Very Happy But sea lions are cute, no? Razz

Anywho, enough of all that.

What kinds of things would RP'ers like yourselves want to see in a wrestling game?

If you don't mind me asking again... Smile
bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 25, 2016 4:48 pm

A well defined storyline that has over 600 episodes, but isn't too long to complete. Total character customization and voice recognition. Sex scenes, but it can't be NSFW. It should have better graphics than Crysis, but can't make my graphics card run hot. And you should be able to catch pokemon and make them wrestle as a mini game.

And it should be a FPS with dating sim elements.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bomb-a-head Wed May 25, 2016 4:56 pm

TheWamts wrote:A well defined storyline that has over 600 episodes, but isn't too long to complete. Total character customization and voice recognition.  Sex scenes, but it can't be NSFW.  It should have better graphics than Crysis, but can't make my graphics card run hot. And you should be able to catch pokemon and make them wrestle as a mini game.

And it should be a FPS with dating sim elements.

I'm reminded of One Piece, how long that series is, and the fact that I'll be long dead before I'm able to watch the entire thing. I'm not really an FPS fan honestly, so I can't possibly imagine sitting through making one.

Pokemon wrestling...hmm...That's actually a very interesting thought...Though, the pokemon would probably have to be anthropomorphic, not only for the sake of evading copyright claims, but because pikachu and bulbasaur aren't innately sexy...

At least...I hope that's everybody's stance on the matter... Shocked

Edit: Who am I kidding...I know that it's not Mad
bomb-a-head
bomb-a-head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2