Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 15 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 am

Azami remained pouting until Nazaria pecked her lips, but still made no further comment or action as it seemed the blonde was still planning something. The girl then starting to arrange her arms, but only when she was flipped over Azami realized what Nazaria was going to do!

"T-this... N-no no no no d-don't you daaareeee...!" her protest obviously came too late as she was now already turned into a makeshift throne for the succubus, her tangled limbs made it impossible for her to escape. "C-Come on..."

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 15 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Azami seemed to anticipate what Nazaria was planning, as well she should, considering it was her own finisher that the blonde was appropriating. As Azami whined, Nazaria would giggle and bring a hand down to her opponent's backside, rubbing it affectionately, sliding a finger up and down those smooth cheeks and then a couple of inches down between them, before lifting the hand again and giving Azami's bum a solid smack.

"Oooh, won't you give me a little bit of affection, my little princess?" Nazaria would coo, as she now began sliding her hand along Azami's ass again, but this time, she tried to slip her hands down in between the thighs of the beautiful Japanese princess to lightly tease that already highly aroused sex with two fingers. "I really want to know that you're enjoying this as much as I am...you could even beg for me to make you cum, if you'd like!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Azami suddenly found a new source of defiance as Nazaria put her in her own finishing move, despite not really showing it due to the girl's rubbing hand on her rear at the moment. The smack that came afterwards made her yelped cutely, and it reinforced her burst of resistance as she tried to squirm some more, somehow forgetting how effective the hold was to prevent its victim from escaping.

"Ahnn...!" the blue haired girl moaned as Nazaria teased her sex again to further add her humiliation. "N-no...! L-let... mmmhh... l-let me go...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:46 am

Azami tried to squirm around and wiggle her way out of the hold, but that didn't seem as if it would happen any time soon. While the blue-haired girl wanted to be defiant, right now her arms were trapped between her legs, and, as long as there was pressure being applied which kept those legs locked in place, the former hentai champion was not going to escape her own finisher no matter what she tried. Nazaria knew that, and, as Azami wiggled, the blonde succubus would use her other hand to tousle the girl's beautiful blue hair!

But now, though, it was time for Nazaria to finish this fight. She wanted to get Azami back to the suite that was waiting for them. She wanted to put a collar on Azami and start training the girl. Slowly, Nazaria would slide those fingers which were teasing at Azami's pussy lips in between them, parting her labia and then sliding those digits in to explore the inner folds of Azami's sex once again!

"Mm...so you don't want to beg, huh?" Nazaria would ask, as she began to finish the job she had started over in the corner. "Well, how about I do the talking, then?" Nazaria would clear her throat, and then, in a low, sensuous, slightly husky voice, she would speak again.

"Cum for me now, my little princess. Cum hard for your mistress."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:14 am

"Nnngghh...!" Azami tried to suppress a moan as she felt Nazaria's fingers penetrated her slick womanhood, seemingly to finish the job once and for all. "N-n-noo... g-get y-your h-hands... o-oooohh...! G-gawdd... oohh...!"

It seemed that little burst of defiance she had after being put into her own finished made Azami forgot her arousal for a bit until Nazaria reminded her. Now that pleasure had found it way to the center of attention inside her mind again, she quickly turned putty within the succubus' hand again, moaning and wriggling helplessly from the dancing fingers inside her womanhood. She felt her pent up arousal once again skyrocketing to the edge, and on Nazaria's command, the blue haired girl suddenly tensed up and began to shiver as if a switch inside her was pushed!

"H-haaaaa... haaaaa...! N-n...aaahhhhnnn...! C-cumminggg...!! Oooooohhh...!!" Azami cried in ecstasy, her juices burst out as she kept moaning until her orgasm subsided, leaving her limping and broken by the end of it. "Ooohh.. n-no m-more... p-pleasee..." she pleaded weakly. "I-I give..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:45 am

Nazaria would even moan softly as she violated Azami one more time in this ring. The blue-haired girl's arousal was so pungent and tangible that it was turning the blonde on. Nazaria had always been rather empathic when it came to sex, the emotions and excitement of her partners having an acute effect on her, as well. But it was not time for her to cum. Right now, Azami was the one who was going to cum. She did not beg, so Nazaria instead gave her the order to orgasm. On command, Azami came. Juices squirted hard out of her sex as her whole body spasmed, nearly throwing Nazaria off of her back.

"Yes, there you go! Cum for as long as you'd like!" Nazaria would encourage, as the orgasm set her throne to violent, erratic shaking. When it was over, and Nazaria's fingers were once again drenched with Azami's sweet nectar, the girl who was being used as a throne collapsed in a heap on the canvas and panted her surrender. Nazaria would slide of her back and turn to face Azami, with a small smile on her face.

"Good. I was growing a little tired of being in this ring. I want to have you somewhere more private," the succubus would say, in between licks of her juice-coated fingers. "I'm looking forward to bringing you plenty of pleasure all night long."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15