by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  Empty A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by miachan Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 am

Nazaria vs. Amie - Hentai Match - 3 falls
Penalty: Prisoner of War

It all started with a poster that she found originally upon one of her first entries into the league and looking amongst the new roster pictures. Nazaria's picture was on the wall - coupled with a poster..where her pretty, icy little blue eyes stared. ..M-my pussy ..connects..here..? obscène...  She drinks in the words, taking another glance at the picture. A little pink flush flares on her cheeks, and there's a moment where her imagination takes her to that place. Thus, a little crush was born, and that night, a fantasy may or may not have played out with fingertips underneath the sheets. Nazaria received a challenge letter soon after.

"Madame, if you're going to post such..lewd things on your poster, Then you are ready for a challenge at any time, non? And the loser shall make their entrance to the ring known by being at the others animal de compagnie for an evening, hm..?"
" Signed with her ring name and a kiss print, match type, date, and time, it was reponded to - and here things began.

Amie is standing in her side of the ring, amidst a pile of plush velvet pillows. Scattered around the outer edges are a couple vibrators, a strap on, and other miscellaneous toys.. Her one-piece leotard cups the curve of her feminine frame, detailing her figure - flaring the rounds of her breasts and showing off the line of her navel through the fabric. It's cut short, baring her legs - the toned legs of a swimmer, paired with a taut little rear speaking to her crafts - bits of mily white flesh just barely visible between the gap of thigh high and fabric. No shoes are worn on her stocking-clad feet, details of two shapely, feminine legs etched through black stretchy fabric.

Oh-kay..no dirty thoughts..I mustn't right away. Uho, I'll  have..such a pretty pet for an evening... She lifts one dainty little fingertip to the edge of her plush, pink lip. Thick, golden blonde hair cusps the diamond-shaped curves of her face as she turns to the opposite side of the "ring" -- awaiting her opponent....one stocking clad foot steadying as she flexes, performing a light little stretch - lifting her arms above her head, accenting her features and rounding her breasts to cute little ovals behind the veil of her leotard.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  Empty Re: A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:13 am

There was a fairly quick turnaround between Nazaria’s joining the league and her receiving a letter of challenge for her first official match. Nazaria accepted it, of course, without hesitation. Literally minutes after joining AFW, she had found the lovely Duchess Agatha to entertain her and keep her company for a long, sexy night. Now, less than a week later, Nazaria was going to get to show off her incredible sexual talents in the AFW ring for the first time.

Judging by the letter, her opponent was French, or at least a woman familiar with unique French turns of phrase. That excited Nazaria. She hadn’t taken a French girl in almost a year, now, and it was about time that another speaker of the Language of Love got loved up in Nazaria’s special way.

The succubus would enter to modest applause, the audience appreciating her for her dress, if nothing else. Nazaria wore her new ring attire—a monokini that fit snugly between the legs and which could barely contain her bulging breasts, her hips ornamented with big tufts of soft, feathery material; silky smooth gloves that were really more like sleeves, seeing as how they only ended a few inches below her shoulder; a pair of pink stockings; and, to give herself a little bit of immature charm, a big pink bow right on top of her head—and it left very little to the imagination.

She made her way into the ring, looking around at the plush velvet pillows and all the toys that they had been provided. Someone wanted them to be as comfortable as possible while they fucked in whatever way they pleased. Nazaria’s only qualm was that it was only three rounds. She could only make her opponent orgasm twice. She would’ve preferred a test of endurance, with ten or twenty rounds to decide a winner.

Looking across the ring, she smiled at the girl in the other corner. So, this is the girl who sent me the letter—very intriguing! She was quite beautiful. She would make for fitting prey for a sexual monster like Nazaria…
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  Empty Re: A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by miachan Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:46 pm

With Nazaria's entry, Amie matches her, greeting her with a "Bonsoir, bebe.." - before Nazaria comes fully into view. And then upon seeing her, Amie matches eye contact - and then..her eyes slowly skirt to the side at some far off imaginary object. There's a little chomp at the pink flesh of her lower lip - and she's giving a few signs...twirling a few locks around the coil of one finger as she skirts eye contact with Nazaria a couple times...it's only now that Nazaria might understand that there's a little bit of attraction here.

"S-so you do look the same as that obscène poster..." She looks Nazaria up and down once, before pacing forward, folding her arms beneath the rounds of her breasts, and making firm eye contact, this time, trying to seem threatening, in hopes that Nazaria wasn't good at picking up on body language. She paces her way to Nazaria, staring eye to eye, though she can't hold eye contact for longer than a few seconds before her eyes skirt to the side. And then ...there's the little raise of her breath. Amie was having a hard time hiding her crush..

Standiing up to her for a moment - grape scent on her body from her bodywash a bit strong, she reassures, holding eye contact. "Don't think this will be easy for you, madame, you know what...this, these rules are.." ..her accent is a little bit thicker , just for a few seconds.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 am

Nazaria chuckled when she saw the way her cute opponent reacted nervously to her entrance. It was understandable for a girl to respond in this way when she met her first succubus. Of course, even if she wasn’t a succubus, Nazaria would be just as beautiful as she was now. She was a gloriously sexy woman, one who put all others, mortal or supernatural, to shame.

“Hello,” Nazaria would purr, just barely loud enough for Amie to hear from across the ring. The monokini-clad demon stretched her arms out above her head, getting ready for battle by limbering herself up. She remained still as her opponent sidled up to her, trying her best to look confident. The girl was obviously just a little bit awestruck by her, however.

“Oh, you enjoyed that poster, did you?” Nazaria would ask with a chuckle, after hearing the French girl mention it. “I just did that for a little fun. I’m glad to know that it was appreciated, though.” She would bring her arms down and drape one over Amie’s shoulder, then lean in, getting very close to her opponent to try to intimidate her.

“These rules are just to my liking. I hope they’re to yours, as well, or else this match will be very, very quick…”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 am

As Nazaria draws near, Amie becomes a little bit more..unnerved. Bare thighs stiffen up , and her eyes strain to match Nazaria's for long. Feeling one arm lazily drape over one petite shoulder...her eyes turn back to Nazaria, affected by her charms. There's a blush ripening on her cheeks with Nazaria being this close. Sh--she has a perfect body, and ...hnng...no no, Je ne dois pas .....I have to clear these thoughts.. And feeling her breasts pancake against Nazaria's as she leans in doesn't help matters much, either.

As the words "very, very quick" slip from Nazaria's lips, the reflection in Amie's eyes as they touch to Nazaria's again shifts from fantasizing to focused. Their little bell rings, signaling a start, and ..there's just a moment of hesitation with Nazaria this close. A little lipbite follows - and Amie decides to take up her offensive. Balancing on the edge of her heels, she tilts up, brazenly, right with Nazaria having one arm against her, and pushes forward. With a dancer's flexibility - if the push gave Nazaria momentum, she'd hop forward into a handstand, trying to latch her legs around Nazaria's neck, temporarily crotch-to-face and take her to the floor in a very advantageous position where Amie would be sitting just below her chest, aiming to pin her arms with her knees.

If Amie telegraphed things too much, however, she would have a brief moment upside-down where Nazaria would find her very, very vulnerable.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 am

Nazaria just stared into Amie’s face and smiled, feeling as though she could see right through this girl. She felt like she could feel every desire and every secret thought that Amie was thinking bounce right out of the French girl’s head. She could see that her opponent was intimidated by her sexually, and Nazaria would do the most she could to encourage that, as she draped an arm over Amie’s shoulder and got real close.

But then, the bell rang. Nazaria had not been expecting it that quickly. She needed time to prepare herself. She was not the usual sort of wrestler, after all. When Amie shoved her, Nazaria couldn’t do anything but stumble awkwardly back. She would quickly regain her balance, but, when she did, Amie attacked her again, wrapping her legs around Nazaria’s head as she did a handstand and dragging her down to the canvas.

“Gaah!” Nazaria exclaimed. As she hit the mat, she would try to roll, hoping to keep her foe from establish a spot on top of her. Nazaria’s hands would reach out to slap at her foe’s thighs, too.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:34 am

Nazaria was getting closer - Amie's breathing quickens a little bit as she feels her body against the femme's. Uncomfortably, her thighs fold inwards before her maneuver....s-so close. She's..really, really close.. ..Her eyes skirt to the side, before attempting her maneuver.

Amie, to her advantage, was versed in both grappling, and had some experience in sexy things, too. Nazaria's lack of quick reflexes gives a little hint at Amie's choice to direct her strategy. Her cute little bottom flexes against the bare skin just underneath Nazaria's chest, quickly turning, and managing to get a calf onto one of her arms, sticking it down, while the other stocking-clad leg tries to pin the other one. "Aha!" there's a sweet little giggle that rings out after that, her confidence seeming to regain, without Nazaria's sexual "pressure" pushing in on her. Trying to make show, she murmurs.. "You know, we french are known for being the best lovers, right?" ...fingertips delicately glide down the front of Nazaria's tummy and trace alonf her thighs. Amie is sitting carefully beneath her breasts - trying to keep the girl stuck with her weight, one of her arms stuck underneath the weight of Amie's right leg. Fingertips idly tease at the front of her pantyline - and there's a playful giggle heard, but Nazaria can't see the confident, smug smile on Amie's expression - only the toned little rounds of her hips, and the crescent of her spine.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 am

Nazaria had wrestling experience, but obviously not as much as this Amie did. The hentai master was dragged down onto the mat, prevented from rolling away, and was sat upon by her opponent. It was an inglorious opening for the succubus, but she was soon going to make everyone forget it when they witnessed all the spectacular things that she did to the lovely French Amie…

“You know, I have heard that expression…I’ve even put it to the test, once or twice,” Nazaria would explain to her opponent. “My assessment? You French girls are wonderful specimens, but you aren’t quite what you make yourselves out to be…I know of at least one woman who’s a far better lover than any French girl.” She chuckled. “That’s me, if you didn’t get it to start off.”

Nazaria would quickly put her one free arm to good use, reaching up and sliding it down Amie’s side, over her butt, then along her leg, before the hand began to move inward, down Amie’s thigh towards her pussy. Nazaria was in an inferior position, but she could still do something…
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:27 am

Amie gives a little prudish "hmph!" when Nazaria taunts her ancestry. "P--pff! You make big talk and yet you..." ..her accent seems to be muted as she gains control of the situation . The toned little swimmer lifts her butt a bit - leaning down, and craning her head behind her body towards Nazaria's direction..pursing those pretty little pink lips, and giving her a raspberry, re-focusing her efforts, as her fingertips delicately glide up Nazaria's thighs, trying to part her legs - Amie's sugary bodywash scent strong with her being this close. "ufu, I'm going to make *you* see why i'm called Morning Spla----" There's a hand that starts to caress her body - she feels Nazaria's nails..and the hand running her body expertly. A freeze happens, it's as if Amie's body locks up.

..and then another dirty little flash of that poster eats her thoughts. Nazaria can feel Amie's pin go weak as there's a tremble that runs up the length of one bare thigh. It's almost as if Amie knows she shouldn't let fingers wander - her hips shift, slightly unpinning the other leg, unbalancing herself - trying to scoot down where she's far enough out of Nazaria's hand-range.... "I..I am not any sort of girl that would fall to your fingers..!" ..she reassures..fingertips running at Nazaria's pantyline. "You should see to being a good girl, non? J-Just lay back.."
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 am

This Amie smelled very good—there was no doubt about that. Very sweet, slightly fruity, like some piece of exquisite candy, or something. It made Nazaria want to gobble her up.

The succubus’s hand had only just reached Amie’s crotch, and, immediately, the French girl would scoot forward nervously, moving herself out of the range of Nazaria’s fingers. It was unfortunate that the succubus could not paw at her foe any more, but the good news was that she now had the use of both of her hands. She would reach out, running the tips of her fingers down Amie’s back.

“Oh, come on, don’t be that way. Come back here and let me feel you…” Nazaria would say with a grin. She would soon find her own crotch at risk, however, as she felt Amie’s hand playing at her pantyline…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next