Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  - Page 2 Empty Re: A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by miachan Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:33 am

"absolument pas!" she chimes in, leaning down, and trying to keep herself at a safe range. Nazaria would feel the weight of Amie's chest press down heavy against her lower abdomen - and all she cold really see over the curve of her own breasts was the swimmer's tight little curved rear cupped in leotard, and the crescent of her spine. Fingertips get more adventurous, tracing over the fabric of her panties in the front, fingertips tickling around the edge of her girl bits, and for added effect, Amie runs her tongue against Nazaria's leg - maybe just to see what she tastes like.

"let me feel you.." ..though Amie's legs are now trying to pin Nazaria down in their makeshift 69 - her struggles seem very..halfhearted. She seems very careful to not let Nazaria gain momentum...
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  - Page 2 Empty Re: A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 am

Nazaria’s fingers brushed Amie’s rear, but unfortunately she could not get a renewed hold on the French girl as the cute, slightly more skittish wrestler scooted down towards Nazaria’s legs to avoid any more of Nazaria’s sexual assaults. Nazaria could only see Amie’s butt right now, clad in her scanty costume. The girl really did have a wonderful ass. Nazaria had always had a fondness for a lovely rear end.

The French girl began to get adventurous, her fingers sliding along the contours of Nazaria’s lower body, toying with her panties. Nazaria would hum and purr, enjoying the attention, though she could tell that everything Amie did was done with just a little hesitation. It seemed like she was holding back. She was only doing just enough to keep Nazaria would seizing control.

“Mmmm…feel me all you want. You’ll just be feeling the body of the greatest hentai wrestler ever to live…” Nazaria would growl, as she would grab onto Agatha’s legs, trying to pull them off to the side and free herself, rather than allow herself to be pinned.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:56 am

"Oh-ho.." Amie is starting to sound playfully confident now on top of her, and with a cutesy little giggle, she leans her tongue in, giving another playful lick. Of course, with the body of a swimmer - her taut little backside yields little as fingers run her flesh. "Strong words for someone pinned by a little french girl!" she giggles, giving a little wiggle of her bottom in taunt back in Nazaria's direction. A..and when I win..eheheh... There's a lewd little smile on her lips as her fingertips edge underneath Nazaria's undergarments - another lick against the edge of her thigh - as if it were some sort of lewd lollipop. A couple fingertips toy at the tip of her slit - and Nazaria can feel Amie's hair tickling against her thighs..though with a tug at her legs, it's obvious Amie was wriggling inside her own thoughts - she's rolled to the side with a little squeak - though she quickly tries to crawl back on after giving Nazaria "freedom"
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:59 am

The French girl seemed to really be getting excited as she stayed on top of Nazaria for longer and longer. It took the succubus quite a while to get her off, indeed, and during that time Amie did quite a bit. The licking to Nazaria’s inner thigh was distracting, as was the pawing at her crotch. When Nazaria felt a hand slipped inside her panties, she couldn’t help but let out an involuntary moan, as those fingers found the top of her sex, brushing it only very lightly, but enough to turn a nymphomaniac like Nazaria on.

She didn’t let Amie stay on top for too long, though. The swimmer seemed the easily distracted sort, and, as she tried to work Nazaria’s crotch, the succubus would grab onto the girl’s thighs from behind, squeezing them in both hands, before yanking her down onto the canvas. Amie quickly tried to get back on top, but Nazaria would throw up her legs, trying to catch Amie’s head with them and pull her down onto her back in a light scissors hold!

“Come here, dear! I want to play…!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 pm

"W..wait a second..!" Amie murmurs out - there's a hint of panic as Nazaria begins to edge in.A squeeze to both of her toned swimmers thighs gives little yield from her taut flesh - but she's trying to grab at Nazaria's legs like handlebar. Quickly trying to re-catch her hold on the femme, there's a little .."urk" as she feels her head between Nazaria's thighs...though, despite her wrestling talent, it's hard to overpower when you're stuck between someone's legs..especially someone's legs whom you have a crush on. At the whim of Nazaria's legs, there's a sharp, feminine little squeal as her body reels with the pull down...toned little rear wiggling cutely as fingertips try to pry her loose in hesitation.. "Aha, th--that is q--quite okay, you could..l--let me go, you know?" The last two words have that higher pitched, rhetorical question doted with french accent. Her hands feel at the legs gripping her, giving little tugs , here and there, trying to get loose..

..but she was only trying at half strength..hair tangled in front of her eyes , slightly blocking vision partially thanks to the awkward angle...head disappearing between Nazaria's legs - while the playgirl succubus gets to watch the caught little french girl 's lower half wiggle.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:11 am

Nazaria’s toned, long, sexy legs wrapped around Amie’s head and pulled her down to the side, breaking the semi-pin that the girl had on her and taking the advantage herself. She felt her opponent slapping at her legs, trying to get free. Nazaria would just respond with a low, confident chuckle and a tightening of her legs, trying to put some real pressure on Amie.

“Let you go? Why would I do that?” Nazaria would ask, grinning as she watched Amie’s fine, toned butt wiggling as she struggled to break free from the scissor hold. “I have you now, sweetie. My legs are strong, and you’re not in a very good position…and I have quite the view, I’ll tell you that!”

She would reach forward with both hands and grab onto Amie’s butt cheeks, squeezing them, kneading the leotard-covered flesh in her fingers. She was like a tiger playing with its prey before moving in for the kill.

Last edited by Daaharu on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:03 am

"'..'cause..you're.." ..Amie struggles to justify her pleading. Her hips wiggle, pushing up higher in the air toward Nazaria, unintentionally, little leotard dividing the halves of her rear showing off her skin. There's cutesy little "hnngs" as she pulls back, but being a little bit low on oxygen from Nazaria's hold - Amie starts to lose a little bit of strength in her struggling, and reaches a point where she has to stay still, or risks too much. There's a full body tremble as Nazaria's fingertips playfully roll her skin..cute little rounds of her rear flexing as trembling hands grip Nazaria's legs like handlebars - and if only she could see the ripe blush amidst her flushed cheeks at this point.. I...i'm stuck! "P---puah.." Nazaria can hear the cute little noise eked out between her legs - she's forced to stay still to save up strength - at least for a moment..leaving her vulnerable.

There's a little tug of her teeth at the pink flesh of her lower lip..delicately bracing Nazaria's thighs, as if to say "Please go easy on me.."
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 am

Nazaria calculated the force she was applying very carefully. Just enough to make it difficult for her opponent to breathe, but not so much that she actually choked the girl out and left her unconscious. She wanted Amie to be just in the middle of that blissful state between full consciousness and the darkness that came when one passed out. That bleary, dreamlike state, where one was suggestible, and where one could be toyed with however one other pleased.

“Oh, don’t worry, my cute little dear. I’m not going to be too rough with you…” Nazaria would say with a chuckle, as her fingertips found Amie’s butt. She felt the girl struggling and panting, clenching her legs. The French girl’s body language was practically begging for Nazaria to own her, so long as she was a kind mistress.

Nazaria would try to sit up a little more, and she would let one of her hands slide up between Amie’s legs, letting it just run lightly across the crotch of the French girl’s leotard, feeling where her pussy was. At the same time, Nazaria’s other hand stayed on her opponent’s rump, squeezing and lightly pinching to try to keep the girl on her toes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 am

"..nnhah...nhah.." The leg pressure was keeping Amie edged between consciousness and unconsciousness...her heavy breathing heard. Attempts to save up energy are only met with a reciprocating drain - stocking clad feet arching her bottom up again.. Thighs clench and fold inward for a moment - but it's hard for her to apply pressure with her breathing stifled. Her legs go quavery, and start to slacken a bit, exposing herself. Oooh..oohno..not there.. Amie lets out a breathy gasp - that Nazaria could hear even beneath her legs. The fingertip rolling against girl parts extracts a few slow, uneven breaths from her lips. ..and Amie starts chewing on her lower lips. D..don't get wet..don't get wet... She reassures herself, trying to focus her thoughts on something else - knowing that if she focused on the situation so much she'd start getting excited. The little pinches and teases at her bare buttcheeks cause her to shift ans twist. Trembling hands try and gently pry Nazaria's thighs open..but she has the strength of a two year old at this moment...and there's a little pleading look in her eyes that knows she's going to be taking some "sexual damage" soon..
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 am

Amie, in her struggles, arched her back, thrusting her bottom upwards towards Nazaria, as if offering the succubus a chance to inspect it. Nazaria grinned and snickered to herself. “Don’t mind if I do,” she would say, as the hand that was on her opponent’s rump would continue to squeeze, slowly beginning to probe up between the French girl’s butt cheeks, as well, pushing the material of her leotard in a little bit to give her a mild sort of wedgie. The succubus’s fingers would not probe too deeply back there just yet.

Neither would the fingers that were working on the front side of Amie’s nether regions. They would rub across her crotch, trying to stimulate her pussy, trying to get her wet, while not yet making any significant effort to make her cum.

Nazaria was surprised by Amie’s fierce resistance to arousal. She wasn’t getting wet just yet, though Nazaria knew that it would only take a few seconds before she was. Meanwhile, the French girl kept moving, kept squirming, trying to save herself from the scissor hold that Nazaria held her in. But Nazaria, right now, was far stronger. She had her opponent controlled. “Oh, no no no, you aren’t going anywhere…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next