Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  - Page 3 Empty Re: A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by miachan Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:18 am

I..I can't take it any more..!

Weakened on breath, Amie's struggles wane..and she's barely able to protect herself..though part of it was Nazaria's attack on her willpower. Stuck between the ...pretty girl's thigh, Amie's teeth dig into the pink flesh of her lower lip, hard, even if Nazaria can't see. Her breathing pace hitches, and as fingertips work over her girl bits...

F--fields, uh--uhm, puppies, pretty flowers...flower... ...unfortunately her own mental attempts to distract herself remind her of what's going on between her legs..and Nazaria finds herself coaxing out girly nectar onto the front of Amie's thin white leotard - making it slightly transparent where it does. Nazaria can feel Amie freeze as fingertips caress the wet fabric against her - seeming to know very, very well what that feeling means. ..E--even if, my body..is..is...too honest..h..hnng..her fingers.. Nazaria can feel two little hands gently grasp her thighs, like handlebars..as if she's prepping herself mentally for the erotic ride that were about to follow.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )  - Page 3 Empty Re: A playgirl succubus meets a splash. ( Nazaria vs. Amie ) ( Hentai )

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 am

Nazaria had Amie, and the French girl didn't seem to be doing too much fighting back. She wiggled a little bit, sure, and now Nazaria would feel her opponent's hands coming down on her thighs, gripping them, squeezing them. But Amie didn't try to escape. Not really. She remained in place between Nazaria's legs as the succubus continued to squeeze her, slowly coaxing a little bit of wetness out of Amie's sex.

"Heh..." Nazaria would chuckle, as she felt the dampening of the material of her opponent's leotard as she rubbed at the French fighter's sex. Nazaria would simply keep up the same pace, slow but steady, her fingers rubbing over Amie's crotch while her other hand groped the girl's butt, trying to arouse her some more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:26 pm

That "heh" reverberates all the way up Amie's body..hair tickling against Nazaria's calves as the captured french girl shifts. "..nn..nnhhh..." it's sedated due to a lack of air, and it's hard to tell whether it's struggle - a moan, or both. But as fingertips continue working her sex..coaxing nectar onto her leotard - which was now slick enough in the front that the outline of her slit would ghost through the fabric. "..khahn..." ...trembling hands wrap around Nazaria's calves delicately..her own legs lifting a little bit..though her motions are slowed from a lack of air. I..I can't! She is..t--too....hnggggg.. ..Chomp. Amie's teeth bear into the pink flesh of her own lower lip. ...weakly, one leg lifts up, trying to reposition herself..but it idles right next to one of Nazaria's ears - she seems to not have the strength to try and reverse things so well..it comes off more as an affectionate rub of the side of one leg against her face.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:04 am

Nazaria had Amie. The French girl couldn't even talk, now. She was reduced to moaning and blubbering, making monosyllabic grunts in response to whatever Nazaria had to say to her—or had to do to her. The succubus relished this moment of total control. Her calves squeezed Amie a little harder, enough to let her know that Nazaria was going to dominate her, completely, while at the same time not cutting off too much of Amie's air.

Nazaria's hands kept working on Amie's sex. No reason to mess with something if it was working—and it was working! The French woman's sex was so wet that it was almost visible through her leotard, which was soaked through. Nazaria could hear the soft squelching sounds coming from Amie's nether regions as she worked them.

For a second, then, it looked like Amie was going to fight back. Her leg brushed up against Nazaria's head, and the succubus wondered if she was going to have her head scissored, too. But, no. She was still in complete control, and she would continue to dominate Amie as thoroughly as she could.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 pm

The slow steady movements and repeated assault is obviously weariing down on the blonde's resolve. Nazaria can feel trembling little fingers grasp at her calves.. ...and the remnants of a moan slip between the gaps in the clenched teeth against her lower lip as her bottom goes slack again. A little line of girlcream rolls down in a rivulet along her inner thigh - and the fruity scent of her bodywash combined with the scent of her arousal was apparent at this point. oooh..*..mon dieu.. * .....Amie stares to the side in utter embarrassment - face flushed with arousal all the way down her neck, trying to keep her eyes from locking any one place in particular. Those pretty pink lips part to speak...

"..p--please.." ....though she doesn't finish what she's about to say. This was obviously a dangerous hold, especially for someone whom had a physical attraction to the person "holding" them.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:14 am

Nazaria was more than happy to make Amie feel good. That was what Nazaria had been doing her whole life for free. Now, she was getting paid to do it, and a victory in this match depended on finishing Amie off. The French girl let out a little, whimpered plea, asking for Nazaria to do something. She didn't finish the thought, but Nazaria was pretty sure she had gotten the gist.

Amie wanted to be fingered harder, and faster, and more intensely. Well, she would get exactly what she wanted. Nazaria grinned.

"Oh, here you go. Cum whenever you're ready!" Nazaria would exclaim, as she would plunge her fingers deep into Amie's sopping wet sex, stroking it wildly, trying to press her clit repeatedly like a button as her legs would stay tight and keep the French girl in place. She was going to milk an orgasm out of this girl!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 am

Amie braces herself as Nazaria's fingers slide in.....letting out a girly gasp as a naughty little wet noise rings out from between her legs. Nazaria would feel the bite of gentle little fingertips digging into the sides of her thighs as she's revved up - teased to the boiling point...Amie is clenching her teeth, and eyes lull back slightly. There's a little headshake that Nazaria can feel between her legs - as if in a moment of guilt, she knew she was letting her opponent get the best of her, but the rapid fingers..and the lull of air. Nazaria would watch Amie's tight little swimmer body tense up hard, and she could feel Amie's cheeks burning against the sides of her legs... her insides clench, and then there's a loud wail that follows..

"..nnnnHAAAAAAH!" ..it's a little shriek - the lack of oxygen combined with the sudden oversurge of pleasure - Nazaria gets a naughty little gush of cream onto her fiingers as she feels the swimmer's body tremble violently beneath her, all of her struggles ceasing in her moment of climax. Her spine crescents beautifully, two little rivulets of girlcream rolling down the inside of her thighs as she yields to her urges a bit more lifelessly...twitching and letting out breathy little gasps as her teeth drag down into the pink flesh of her lower lip. The twitches continue for as long as Nazaria is willing to massage - and then she'd have a limp french girl in her hands, hoping that the hold would break so that she'd get in another chance - it's hard to fight back with jelloey orgasm legs, after all..
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:46 am

Amie's head felt warm against Nazaria's inner thighs as the French girl wiggled, squirming and trying to break free but not quite managing to do so. Amie was doing her best, but she was obviously too enraptured by the ministrations of the playgirl succubus. Nazaria didn't let up. She would keep going until her opponent squirted, the French girl's liquids running down her hand as a massive orgasm wracked her body.

Once it happened, Nazaria would let Amie go. No sense in keeping the girl in the hold. The succubus wanted to enjoy the fruits of her labor. She would bring her hand up to her mouth, licking the cum off of it as she sat up on her knees, peering down at Amie with a smile on her face.

"I think she really liked it..." Nazaria would say to no one in particular.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 am

H..how..embarrassing... Amie's face is still flushed as she dangles limply between Nazaria's thighs for several moments.. until falling down with a limp little "fwud" to the map between her legs. There's a satisfied , if not perverted little smile that decorates those pretty pink lips..after all, she just got to orgasm on the woman that had induced the french girl's lust.

It's only about ten seconds later that she realizes what she did, and her blush blooms bright once again as she crawls away from Nazaria with a little swagger - her swimsuit bottom peeled to the side - barren pink pussy lips visible to the side of the fabric, shimmering with arousal as she pants - lightheaded from having her oxygen cut off and then squirting. Collecting herself until the bell rings again - Amie is hiding behind her hair.

As the bell rings, Amie stutters out loud. "H--how dare you ..y--you, you..pute" ..she's fussy this time - and this time Amie rushes forward like she means it, not even taking the time to adjust her swimsuit as she attempts to twirl behind Nazaria, and twine their legs together for a grapevine hold of sorts, clearly intending to return the favor.
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:52 am

Nazaria sat above Amie with a smile on her face, watching the French girl squirming on her back on the canvas in the afterglow of her orgasm. The succubus would grin and giggle as she had a moment to relax in the middle of the match, sucking on her own fingers to clean off all of her opponent's juices while she waited for the girl to be ready to continue.

Slowly, Amie got back up and crawled away from Nazaria. She obviously had some sexual endurance, and the succubus was impressed. Once Amie had gotten back up onto her feet, Nazaria did the same, giving her fingers a couple of extra licks before the bell rang again for the second round.

Amie yelled and charged forward, not even taking the time to make herself decent. Nazaria didn't have great wrestling instincts, and was prepared for a head-on collision, only for Amie to get behind her, take her down, and intertwine their legs together, spreading Nazaria's apart! "Waaaahh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next